Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
That made me LOL, thanks :)
Those super bounce balls don't work their way through the plumbing any easier than tennis balls do either :)

this actually came up yesterday when we were talking about flushing the cell phones down the toilet. In our case, the ball lodged inside the actual toilet, we had to get a 12 pack and a group of friends to remove the entire toilet from the bathroom and get a coathanger to remove it. At any rate, I could see a "small" phone being entirely "flushable", not a blackberry.... Those don't flush either....:furious:

Yes, it's amazing what will flush and what won't. Small toy ball? Check. Rocks? Check. Small plastic dinosaur? Nope. Had to get a plumber and disassemble most of the bathroom.

“Apparently, if you remember, there was a neighbor with [Deborah Bradley} all the way until she went to bed, and the neighbor actually was reporting when the lights went off in the house and what not,” Drew said. “I kept asking, ‘who's this neighbor person?’... I can't confirm this, but from a source told me, that the neighbor's estranged from her husband and the husband was not allowed home that night and that there was some acrimony with the neighbors.”

“This whole drinking with the neighbor on the stoop and the neighbor knowing what time the lights went off ... I'm thinking to myself, ‘wow, a neighbor could also know the floor plan to your house and a neighbor could also potentially get past dogs barking because the dogs would be familiar with the neighbor,’” Lake noted. “I'm not saying I'm accusing the neighbor. What I'm saying is, there are other people in the vicinity that I think the police should also look at in addition to the parents."

http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/

I was nuts until my babies hit 9 months. I swear I didn't sleep for the entire 9 months. I watched every breath they took and they slept right next to me with my hand in the basinett. I was terrifed of SIDS...

Same here. We co-slept with DS from Day One and he slept with us for quite awhile (still would prefer it at almost 9... :rolleyes:...) so we were determined not to go down that path with DD (we need our time and our rest, too). Her crib was moved into our room and put next to the bed. We moved her to her own room across the hall at about 8 or 9 months old. She has always snored loudly and my mommy-brain would wake up if I stopped hearing that snoring in the night - and I'd have to run go check on her (or poke DH to do it).

My point: I don't understand how someone can put a baby down at 6:40pm and not check on them again. I think that logic has been pointed out to DB, hence the 'story' about being drunk. JMHO

“Apparently, if you remember, there was a neighbor with [Deborah Bradley} all the way until she went to bed, and the neighbor actually was reporting when the lights went off in the house and what not,” Drew said. “I kept asking, ‘who's this neighbor person?’... I can't confirm this, but from a source told me, that the neighbor's estranged from her husband and the husband was not allowed home that night and that there was some acrimony with the neighbors.”

“This whole drinking with the neighbor on the stoop and the neighbor knowing what time the lights went off ... I'm thinking to myself, ‘wow, a neighbor could also know the floor plan to your house and a neighbor could also potentially get past dogs barking because the dogs would be familiar with the neighbor,’” Lake noted. “I'm not saying I'm accusing the neighbor. What I'm saying is, there are other people in the vicinity that I think the police should also look at in addition to the parents."

http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/

Ok just typing out my thoughts here

What is really bugging me is the neighbor watching the house to see when the lights were turned off......I have a lot of neighbors... I don't watch to see their lights go off.. that makes no sense...
Say mom turned them off JUST as neighbor walked out the front door.... that doesn't make any sense wouldn't mom check on the kids one last time before turning all lights off? WOuldn't mom pick up the wine glasses and put them in the sink, wash up the bottles and sippy cups from the day or at least rinse and throw int he dishwasher etc etc...
Anyway the fact the neighbor looked to see if the lights went off leads me to 2 thoughts, either she felt somelthing was amiss and was bugged enough by it to look back.. OR neighbor REALLY wanted to know if mom was asleep or passed out....
MOO, MOO, MOO

What is really bugging me is the neighbor watching the house to see when the lights were turned off......I have a lot of neighbors... I don't watch to see their lights go off.. that makes no sense...
Say mom turned them off JUST as neighbor walked out the front door.... that doesn't make any sense wouldn't mom check on the kids one last time before turning all lights off? WOuldn't mom pick up the wine glasses and put them in the sink, wash up the bottles and sippy cups from the day or at least rinse and throw int he dishwasher etc etc...
Anyway the fact the neighbor looked to see if the lights went off leads me to 2 thoughts, either she felt somelthing was amiss and was bugged enough by it to look back.. OR neighbor REALLY wanted to know if mom was asleep or passed out....
MOO, MOO, MOO

bbm

I wonder if that's one of the gaps in her story? Maybe everything had been cleaned up - no wine glasses, no wine box, no evidence of anything, meaning that DB or someone did clean up before going to bed. Maybe when LE has asked her what she did before bed or who cleaned up, there are gaps that weren't worked out in the planned 'story'. Hence, 'I don't remember' and then later 'Oh yeah - I was drunk'.

MOO

http://news.yahoo.com/baby-lisa-irwin-search-used-diapers-wipes-found-150016616.html

didn't know if this is consider MSM but found this interesting. Is it right they destroyed the house? if diapers were found and the story of the man carrying the baby is true. Why are they being so one sided in their investigation. Heck split investigators between the parents and this lead. Sorry, but i hven't been following case closely, but this came accross my screen.

MOO, MOO, MOO

I think it would depend on how the neighbor's house sits. My kitchen window faces the street and the sink is directly below it. So, I get to watch the neighbors and the street while I wash the dishes or get a drink of water. lol :p

Could be the neighbor checked the lights as neighbor was worried about her own ex being around. Could just be the neighborly thing to do, could be she just glanced out the window. I hope LE has looked into it.

I used to watch for my neighbors lights and shades, at night and in the morning, but they were in their 90's, so I just wanted to make sure they got up okay and got to bed okay. They were fond of that. I would not do that with anyone other than the ladies in their 90's or a neighbor that said they were afraid of something. If I noticed, it would have been a random observation, not intentional.

MOO, MOO, MOO

MOO OR LB had a man there, and the neighbor was wondering if there was any more then a friendship between them. Therefore when the lights went off maybe the neighbor thought that was the answer :innocent:. MOO

MOO, MOO, MOO

In my new house I couldn't tell you what my neighbors did when, unless it caused my dog to bark then I would look out a window. However, in my old house, my chair sat towards a big window and I could see three of the across the street neighbors houses. I could have told you close to the time that I saw any one of their lights go out for the night or what time they woke up in the morning just because I was sitting facing them and drinking my coffee and surfing the web. It wasn't being nosey it was just something I could easily see without any effort on my part. This could be the same situation?

I remember DB saying she saw baby Lisa standing up in the crib and she went in and told her to go to sleep. Anyone else remember that, and then was that at 6:40 or 10:30?

I agree merc, we had a neighbor in her 80's that used to call if we hadn't gotten our morning paper in the house by 8:00 or forgot to turn our porch light off at night. She was quite nosy LOL Now that she's gone.. I kinda miss it.
It just seems that the neighbor had been drinking was getting her own child home and to bed etc.. just seems like worrying about the lights at Lisa's home, would be small potatoes
MOO

In my new house I couldn't tell you what my neighbors did when, unless it caused my dog to bark then I would look out a window. However, in my old house, my chair sat towards a big window and I could see three of the across the street neighbors houses. I could have told you close to the time that I saw any one of their lights go out for the night or what time they woke up in the morning just because I was sitting facing them and drinking my coffee and surfing the web. It wasn't being nosey it was just something I could easily see without any effort on my part. This could be the same situation?

VERY possible...
I'd love to know where this neighbor lives in relation to Lisa's home.
I'm sure it will come out eventually though

I remember DB saying she saw baby Lisa standing up in the crib and she went in and told her to go to sleep. Anyone else remember that, and then was that at 6:40 or 10:30?

I think that was 6:40 because i remember another poster saying if she was standing up in bed at that time, she was obviously being laid down too early

I think that was 6:40 because i remember another poster saying if she was standing up in bed at that time, she was obviously being laid down too early

Question: how many of you have or know of children who would be put down at that age/time and sleep through the night?

Mine wouldn't. They never would go to sleep 'early'. I know that it does happen b/c my DB/SIL have five and they have always put their kids down early ~ 7:00pm or so. Other than that, I don't really know of any others who would go down that early and stay down.

What is everyone else's experience? Am I the only one who just can't understand such an early bedtime? :waitasec:

Here's my thought on the neighbor seeing the lights go out.

If my neighbor had been over for coffee or drinks or whatever, I would wait for them to make it home okay. Once I saw they were in their home, I would go in, shut my door, and if I was going to bed, shut my lights.

So I am just saying that I could see where the neighbor might be able to see, as she is closing her own front door and locking up, that Deborah had turned off her own lights. I don't find that particular thing to be that hinky. The other parts of the story, moreso.

I just can't understand putting a sick baby to bed that early, shutting the door, and not checking on the baby all through the night.....especially if she were sick/coughing. She even said the baby was fussy...that was why she put her down early. If she were fussy, I would think she would need to be checked on....unless she gave her some kind of medicine to knock her out. When my kids were sick, I'd sometimes have to rock or hold them to get them comforted to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419