Live MSM coverage on baby Lisa 21 October 2011- including Nancy Grace

I'd be willing to set-up a round table at my house and have JI & DB & attorney sit down and LE so they can all talk together.

Obviously no one is budging in this case and not sure if the media is playing one side against the other or if the attorney is playing one side against LE OR LE against the attorney.

What I do know is "THIS IS RIDICULOUS". :furious:

Just guessing, but I think the family would welcome that.

What LE wants, and has said several times reported in MSM, they want UNRESTRICTED access. I'm guessing that means no lawyers, and we can bully you all we want.

They're clearly still cooperating - signing warrants, taking calls and answering questions to clear up information and tips. They're just not willing to be abused anymore.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/20...#ixzz1bQ9kNFV5

And this is why I'm fence-sitting. What more does LE want? How do they define not cooperating? What more can the parents really do, if they ARE innocent?

In no way am I trying to bash LE, as it seems like they are doing a good job investigating. But this squabbling in the media about cooperating vs. not cooperating has gone on far too long, and is making everyone involved in the case look bad.

BBM
I believe they want Deborah and Jeremy to tell them where Baby Lisa is. If Jeremy or Deborah had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance, they can't very well provide this information to LE and I believe that is what is being deemed "Not Cooperating."

Hm, interesting. This statement looks LE are trying to bring the heat with this, trying to push the family into interviewing again. It also implies the family has not told the truth before. OR, it could also be taken as an acknowledgement they only want to get the truth, so perhaps new things turned up during the search which pointed to an intruder, thus making LE want to speak to the family again.

I'm really not sure what to think. Short's statement of cooperation has come after far too many days of he said/she said over cooperation. LE started the "not cooperating" meme, and hasn't let it go. They could have let this die, but they keep bringing it up, prompting a response from the Irwins, and starting this whole cycle over and over again. If LE really wanted to speak to them again, all they have to do is call up Short and ask - not make a statement to the media.

I'm not sure what game they are playing here. It comes across like they're trying to bring heat on the family or push them into more interviews, but it's making me a bit uneasy the way they're playing this out in front of the media. The media has been completely one-sided in reporting this case, and I'm not sure if that's because of the tone LE set, or from their own tabloid nature. I'm not trying to bash LE at all, but their media statements are starting to bother me.

For all we know, LE has some damning circumstantial evidence either pointing at the parents (one or the other) or pointing to a kidnapper, but in light of the family not cooperating, and we have all heard this numerous times that they not just stopped talking to the police but stopped answering questions for them, well they might have to turn the heat up. If these parents are guilty, then they need them to slip up. If these parents are innocent, then they need them to answer the questions they are asked because the slightest thing you say whether you think its important or not could break this case. These parents have got to stop thinking of themselves and start thinking of Lisa. This is not about them or their feelings, this is about an 11 month old baby missing. I dont give a rats you know what about either parent, I do care about that baby. It is time for DB and JI to grow the heck up, suck it up and answer whatever needs to be answered. The fact they arent answering everything and cry like babies that LE is basically making them feel bad.. (aww boo damn hoo) makes me feel that they are guilty. Once again, Look at Mark Klaas, he KNEW he was a suspect and didnt care, that man did what he had to do with dignity. All he wanted was his child back. Suck it up DB and JI. Do the right thing already. :furious::banghead:

Three miles away and nearly four hours later, around 4 am, Mike Thompson saw a man and baby fitting a similar description at an intersection off I-435. Thompson said the man was 5’7” or 5’8” and probably in his late 30s or early 40s.

Witnesses Say They Saw Man Carrying Baby Resembling Lisa Irwin

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

There is a lot of he-said-she-said going on in the case of missing baby Lisa Irwin.

New York-based attorney Joe Tacopina said his clients are cooperating with police but the Kansas City Police Department said they aren't. As the investigation enters into its 18th day, there is tension building around comments the attorney representing Lisa's family say aren't true.

Friday morning, baby Lisa's aunt Ashley posted on her Facebook that the family was hoping to put up billboards with baby Lisa's picture on them. Ashley said on her Facebook that detectives were no immediately returning calls from Crimestoppers officials. Crimestoppers had called police to gain approval to put up the billboards.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15768295/family-of-lisa-irwin

so now another bit of he said she said

(((this is really start to grate on my nerves moo))))

From the KCStar Twitter:

#Breaking: An FBI cadaver dog indicated a “hit” in Deborah Bradley’s bedroom, according to an affidavit. More to come. #LisaIrwin

BBM
I believe they want Deborah and Jeremy to tell them where Baby Lisa is. If Jeremy or Deborah had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance, they can't very well provide this information to LE and I believe that is what is being deemed "Not Cooperating."

You can't prove a negative. If they had nothing to do with it, they can go round and round with LE multiple times, but it still won't tell LE where Lisa is if they don't know.

I'm on the fence, but this "not cooperating" fight in the media is really irritating.

BREAKING NEWS

KCStar Kansas City Star
#Breaking: An FBI cadaver dog indicated a “hit” in Deborah Bradley’s bedroom, according to an affidavit. More to come. #LisaIrwin
1 minute ago

From the KCStar Twitter:

And, here we go? Or more media hype over nothing?

From the KCStar Twitter:

Just one dog? Was it confirmed with another?

Could JI have been put on some kind of meds to cope with this and that is why he seems so withdrawn?

I tried to post and lost my post lol,
Some people watching experts say JI's being withdrawn shows shock, embarrassment or guilt. I think J was initially in shock and is embarrassed by what his gf may have done to their baby.

imo

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152229"]cadaver dog hits in Irwin home **developing** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] cadaver dog hit thread... move on over

Just guessing, but I think the family would welcome that.

What LE wants, and has said several times reported in MSM, they want UNRESTRICTED access. I'm guessing that means no lawyers, and we can bully you all we want.

They're clearly still cooperating - signing warrants, taking calls and answering questions to clear up information and tips. They're just not willing to be abused anymore.

LE apparently feels differently and us not knowing the whole inner workings cannot say they are cooperating fully, it is apparent the police dont feel this way and they dont have to sign the warrant, only that they have been served, they cannot deny the warrant that is signed by a judge unless they want to go to jail and be held on contempt charges hindering an investigation. Who says they are being abused, them?? I am sorry but IMO only a guilty person would feel that way. Not when you are missing a child. I can bet my last dollar that if Lisa was kidnapped they would be at the police station every single day looking for answers on what is being done. Thats not happening though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back