Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I've always wondered why she didn't have an abortion when she found out she was pregnant. I doubt she would have a moral issue with it considering...well, you know.
Which makes me wonder...the whole parents didn't know she was pregnant (bull cr@p)...what about her friends? Surely someone must have noticed...surely Casey must have said something to her friends? Why didn't the prosecution put up anyone to dispute that fairy tale? Did she really have absolutely no one besides JG in her life?

Which makes me wonder...the whole parents didn't know she was pregnant (bull cr@p)...what about her friends? Surely someone must have noticed...surely Casey must have said something to her friends? Why didn't the prosecution put up anyone to dispute that fairy tale? Did she really have absolutely no one besides JG in her life?

Good question RR. She had plenty of females in her circle, including her own mother and grandmother. Women notice these things don't they?

Well, respectfully, the lying to law enforccement consequence has to be in her dictionary since Judge Perry threw a couple hundred thousand in there to make the message stick.

LOL.....it's still not in there. She'll never pay a red dime on that money. If it gets paid someone else will have to pay it. She still has no job so nothing has changed. She showed up with an attitude at the depo....nothing has changed. LOL

LOL.....it's still not in there. She'll never pay a red dime on that money. If it gets paid someone else will have to pay it. She still has no job so nothing has changed. She showed up with an attitude at the depo....nothing has changed. LOL

Ahhhhhhh come on party pooper. Can't I just revel in thinking she will always be broke? You are ruining my good mood!! (lol)

Thought I'd help OCA out with her pressing need for new FB names. That way she can spend more quality time with her cheetos and beer, or, in creating juvenile drama with her sole FB "friend."

Here are some-

<Modsnip>

Hope that helps!:seeya:
I think she knew I was checking out her page late last night, her posts got awfully paranoid and nasty right about then, think she does read here...

Ahhhhhhh come on party pooper. Can't I just revel in thinking she will always be broke? You are ruining my good mood!! (lol)

Oh, I think she will always be broke. Why do we think JB is holding on tight to her? She can't go anywhere, can't do much. He could be raking in the dough and she's stuck with "Well, KC we have to pay for your expenses, blah, blah, blah." He didn't even think about paying her taxes when he received the money from ABC. He just spent it....B E C A U S E____ he never thought she would walk out of that county jailhouse a free woman. Now the pressure is on because what is he going to do with her. What if she starts saying things that aren't true. She has him over a barrel but he still controls the money and will until she is no longer useful to him. By that time JB's law career will be a distant memory.

I just had this flash. He and KC on DWTS. Do they get paid? Just for a fleeting moment it went through my mind. I'm okay....it's gone now. lol

I think she knew I was checking out her page late last night, her posts got awfully paranoid and nasty right about then, think she does read here...

I sure hope so! Bwahaahaaa - might bring a truckload of reality to Caseyville :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: !

Oh, I think she will always be broke. Why do we think JB is holding on tight to her? She can't go anywhere, can't do much. He could be raking in the dough and she's stuck with "Well, KC we have to pay for your expenses, blah, blah, blah." He didn't even think about paying her taxes when he received the money from ABC. He just spent it....B E C A U S E____ he never thought she would walk out of that county jailhouse a free woman. Now the pressure is on because what is he going to do with her. What if she starts saying things that aren't true. She has him over a barrel but he still controls the money and will until she is no longer useful to him. By that time JB's law career will be a distant memory.

I just had this flash. He and KC on DWTS. Do they get paid? Just for a fleeting moment it went through my mind. I'm okay....it's gone now. lol
Sheesh LambChop. I'm glad that thought was only fleeting! Mind you, they'd probably do well if they did that new dance 'the sidestep'.
Wouldn't he be more concerned she's likely to start saying things that ARE true? Lol

I appreciate seeing that page, but the photo does not look like FCA to me...

OK...whats going on here? Stupidly I clicked on this dumb link and all it had was the *advertiser censored* pic of KC on it...and then my virus alert went on immediately. Last night the same thing happened when I stupidly clicked on the proKC website....and that same pic was on the site.

Whats going on?!?!
I want to feel safe here at WS!

OK...whats going on here? Stupidly I clicked on this dumb link and all it had was the *advertiser censored* pic of KC on it...and then my virus alert went on immediately. Last night the same thing happened when I stupidly clicked on the proKC website....and that same pic was on the site.

Whats going on?!?!
I want to feel safe here at WS!

Just don't click on them - and I have a sneaky feeling posting these links is actually against our TOS...:waitasec:

Did they do anything except stand there and try their best angle for the camera with cheezy smiles or where they busy fighting about who was going to lead?

@MarthaSugalski
Martha Sugalski
Jurors names in Casey Anthony case being released Tuesday

@MarthaSugalski
Martha Sugalski
Jurors names in Casey Anthony case being released Tuesday

Thank you for the news, strawberry, that was "tweet" of you. Little Philly humor. Must be something in the water from the Schyulkull River. lol

Just don't click on them - and I have a sneaky feeling posting these links is actually against our TOS...:waitasec:

Well I won't click on them now....but "link please" is a big part of what we do here. Have always trusted them until now. Never thought twice before. Now I guess I will have to. Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288