Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

Surprisingly, they can still track people who are carried by others. Or, amazingly, people who are driven away in cars.

IIRC, a scent dog tracked Laci Peterson being transported by car all the way to the bay, and then in a boat in the water.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I seem to remember a show on TV where there was a bloodhound tracking someone who was taken by car. The bloodhound went for so many miles that LE had to finally put an end to it because the dog was ready to drop dead. If I'm remembering correctly, when they stopped the dog they weren't far from where the body was eventually found- off the road and into a wooded area. Cannot remember what case it was, though.

Here you go..

http://www.alie.org/news.html

What the heck is going on in the Northland??? People have lost their minds. :crazy:

This happened to my brother's family several years ago in Tulsa. A very inebriated teenager came into their house in the middle of the night and proceeded to vomit all over their son's bedroom. They had accidentally left their front door unlocked.

I find it conveniently ODD, the first witness statement ID's a homeless handyman (LE checked out and released) and now its a Black man carrying a baby. Why now are we hearing about witness of man/baby - can they really stand up in court and say ON this day and this time we saw this man/baby?....Who's really up at 4am anyway? Dad was home by 4am and didn't see anything at all? I don't buy it. I trust the cadaver dogs more then these witnesses. IMO

Back man carrying a baby? Where did this come from?

This happened to my brother's family several years ago in Tulsa. A very inebriated teenager came into their house in the middle of the night and proceeded to vomit all over their son's bedroom. They had accidentally left their front door unlocked.

Gross! I would so hand that little [mod snip] some cleaning supplies and then call their Mama. Between me and the parents, I think we could be WAY more harsh than LE in that situation! :floorlaugh:

*snipped by me.

Back man carrying a baby? Where did this come from?

I think that was actually a rumor floating around at some point... or it may have been bad reporting. Either way, it's not a black man.

I think that was actually a rumor floating around at some point... or it may have been bad reporting. Either way, it's not a black man.

It was actually reported. Apparently it's not correct, although I've yet to hear any of the people who supposedly saw him mention his race.

It was actually reported. Apparently it's not correct, although I've yet to hear any of the people who supposedly saw him mention his race.

I think they said last night on NG that the man with the baby is not black.

Gross! I would so hand that little [mod snip] some cleaning supplies and then call their Mama. Between me and the parents, I think we could be WAY more harsh than LE in that situation! :floorlaugh:

*snipped by me.

My brother had the boy's family and LE involved. Their homeowners' insurance paid to have carpet and other items replaced. I remember my brother saying the boy's father was rather enabling of his son; didn't think it was such a serious thing. They found out later the boy had his friends drop him off there, telling them that's where he lived. He actually lived at least ten miles away.

not sure what happened to my post...reposting here..

This is my 2 cents..
I am not buying this sighting..If a baby has died..and it's all hush hush and must be kept a secret, one does not have someone take this dead baby..up the street, with lights,neighbors, traffic and expose the fact that someone is out in the neighborhood, carrying a baby in only a diaper......To Be Identified...That is me makes no sense..To dispose of a baby in secrecy, hide it from view, put it in a car trunk, in a backpack/blanket..in case if stopped.......But To publicly expose oneself with a dead baby..walking in a neighborhood...don't buy it...What if stopped by a police officer???..WAY TOO RISKY...JMO and my 2 cents

Oh, ok, had to come back to find out. Just about 20 minutes ago police in Kansas City, Kansas found the body of a black man in his 20's. Eleven miles from 3620 Lister. I'll post the link in a bit, my computer is killing me.

I keep wondering about these 2 sightings and what could explain the 2 different areas with so much time in between them.

Could it be that whoever this man was he was in shock and just wandering aimlessly with a dead baby in his arms. He may have started out walking so has not to have his car seen and to avoid evidence of a dead body in the car. But if he was truely in shock that would explain his lack of reasoning that he could seen walking just as well. Being in shock would also explain his lack of thought to at least attempt to cover the baby in his arms or to put on any thing other than a t-shirt.

Maybe he thought to put the body in the river and couldn't bring himself to do it so he heads towards the cemetery. If he was in shock and torned with grieve he could have taken a rest on journey trying to sort things out.

Now the question of who the man is. I think if the above theory was true, it would have to be someone very emotionly invested and very close with this family.

My last question would be has LE has check the area around and in the cemetery for a burial site?

I don't know who finds it odd or sinister, but DB herself claimed they rarely leave the window open.
I rarely sleep with my bedroom window open either. But I did that night as a lot of us did I have found out. It was absolutely beautiful out that night.

Sorry if I missed this, but do we have the times that the 3 people reported seeing the man with the baby. I remember the neighborhood lady saying her husband saw the man around midnight, do we know the other times? Thanks

Sorry if I missed this, but do we have the times that the 3 people reported seeing the man with the baby. I remember the neighborhood lady saying her husband saw the man around midnight, do we know the other times? Thanks

That lady now says she also saw the man with the baby. So that makes 2 people who supposedly saw the man with the baby around midnight. Then there is a man on the motorcycle who contacted LE a week after the fact and claimed he also saw the man with a baby at 4 am.

Oh, ok, had to come back to find out. Just about 20 minutes ago police in Kansas City, Kansas found the body of a black man in his 20's. Eleven miles from 3620 Lister. I'll post the link in a bit, my computer is killing me.
That;s virtually a daily occurrence in that area. Nothing shocking or related IMO

That lady now says she also saw the man with the baby. So that makes 2 people who supposedly saw the man with the baby around midnight. Then there is a man on the motorcycle who contacted LE a week after the fact and claimed he also saw the man with a baby at 4 am.

These two just lost all credibility IMO, I remember her initial interview on the local news and she stated only her husband saw it. What is wrong with people???:banghead:

Well that is my problem with the story as well. Original couple interviews made it sound like only the husband saw the man and a baby. But in the later interviews she is saying she also saw the man and the baby through the blinds on her window. It would be interesting to know what the two of them (husband and wife) told police regarding which one of them saw what.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back