Votes: 49 8.6%
  • I am up on that fence

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • I have no clue

Votes: 74 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly feel that the mum did it and dad helped cover for her.

I'm not sure. To me, either Mom did it, Dad did it, or they did something together. My best bet is actually that Lisa was injured in some way while DB was at the store and JI was watching her, and then died on DB's watch, and DB disposed of her. The thing I can't figure out is whether or not JI knows that she was ever injured, or how badly even though he was the one there, and therefore, I don't know how much help DB would have gotten from him or if she even would have told him. So, until I figure out that part of the puzzle, it's hard for me to say. But I do believe that one or both of her parents are 100% responsible.

can we get a re-re-re poll now that the phone info is out??? :floorlaugh:

I'm still straddling the fence.
I post as if the parents are innocent because I want them to be innocent, but I acknowledge a lot of things don't add up. Still, I've not seen anything that would make me assume anyone in the immediate family has anything to do with Lisa's disappearance, other than being a little negligent.

My thoughts...

Something bad happened to little Lisa. What exactly, when, and by whose hand, I don't know. Both parents however, are complicit in the (IMO) deliberate obfuscation that started from the very beginning, and has gotten worse. There has been a lack of urgency and cooperation on the family's part in locating Lisa, and it's worsening.

The truth of what happened and where little Lisa is today is being deliberately covered up by the very ones she should have been able to trust with her life.

My thoughts? The parents know Lisa is dead and disposed of her body. It was a bit of bad luck to them, but they'll get over it. The press, though, interfering with their lives! Of course, it does bring in some money and that makes it all kinda worth it.

That's what I think of them. :furious::furious::furious: And now I need a more fierce emoticon for fury.:furious::furious::furious:

My thoughts still have not changed. Mom did it. Still unsure of JI but he seems to know something so I am thinking he helped in the cover-up.

:fence:
But DB & JI are behind me trying to push me off with all of their might..

Would like to hear more about Deb's drinking buddy's estranged husband who allegedly blames DB & JI for their relationship problems:websleuther:

Still in camp D AND J. I believe this child was taken from their home in the middle of the night. Waiting for Real Evidence to convince me otherwise.. but for now, Nothing says they did it.

Voted no clue, can't place blame with so little to go on at this point. I think lawyers involved have muddied the water since I think they are now running the show, advising the parents what to say and not say, do and not do. Not that I absolve the parents of their actions, I just think once you involved lawyers, especially high profile lawyers who also want to make a name for themselves, it's not black and white anymore.
Agreed.

From what I've seen of DB's attitude wrt being plastered that night, I don't personally like her, but my personal feelings doesn't make her a killer. As far as JI goes, I have no opinion of him at all.

IMO

now that I know DB lied about the phone service as well (an outgoing call was made on one of the phones) I am closer to falling off this fence

too many coincidences
and way too many inconsistencies

I believe that one of the parents did it and the other parent knows it and is covering up for the guilty party.

DB has been caught in too many lies for me to trust her about anything. One lie, one mistake I could forgive, now if she lied about the timeline, didn't tell LE she was drinking at first, now it's the phone call she can't remember...

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me three times, shame on me. She is acting like a person who is guilty of a crime, and cannot keep her stories straight. MOO

I have to say that things havent changed for me, I have always thought mom and dad were involved in this. I personally think they either wanted to just get rid of her for some reason or mom shook her to death and possibly broke her neck but dad helped in the cover up. I think this was flat out murder of this baby, no accident, no kidnapping. I have never been on the fence with them and each day they open their mouths or dont open their mouths solidifies that for me. I just wish they would say where Lisa's body was so she can be buried properly. Thats my opinion.

I voted "on the fence" ... I have followed many missing children cases and I know the statistics. Right now the parents do not look good at all, but I will never forget Jessica Lunsford , her case keeps reminding me that anything is possible.

still on the fence....but only just. I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt because.....well, I actually dont know why. I would just prefer to withhold judgement until I know more.

My vote is the same.

mom/dad responsible. I want to see how quick they turn on each other once seperated by jail cells.imo

I woke today sickened by the thought of having my intellegence insulted every day by these parents.

I've put in more time here watching searches on live stream than this family has talking to the people they called for help.

jmo

I was unsure/on the fence last time around, cause you know it's nice to believe the best in people.

Completely changed to "mom and dad did it".

[Edit: I really miss Tuba, Leomoon and Soulscape - my gosh.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members