10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

Do you know how to put a link from a reply into a message? I want to link something I think Sarx said, but I can't figure out how.

I don't know the technical way, but when I want to do it I find it through the search function and click "search for posts". The responses to that search, once clicked, will yield a URL that goes directly to that post.

I'm sure there is probably an easier way :crazy:

ETA- ok, nevermind. Click on the post number in the corner. MUCH simpler. haha

You know what I think? My 2 cents is that whatever set of parents they were staying with is starting to ask questions that DB doesn't want answered, she is feeling pressure from within. She uses this person who came to the door as an excuse, called her attorney, went hysterical saying stuff like we cannot stay here any more. In comes BS to remove them to another place to stay.

MOO

Was BS already in town or did he have to fly from somewhere? If he arrived pretty soon after TP left it might suggest it was planned previously.

Do you know how to put a link from a reply into a message? I want to link something I think Sarx said, but I can't figure out how.

If you're in the thread, go to the post, click the message number in the top right corner. It will take you to the post and then you can click and paste the link into your post.

Deborah was (supposedly) intoxicated and unconscious when Lisa was "disappeared". There is no guarantee that she will be be a less neglectful babysitter while caring for her other child and Jeremy's child.

HELLO, CPS CASEWORKERS? DO YOUR JOB! INVESTIGATE THIS COUPLE! REMOVE THESE BOYS UNTIL AN INVESTIGATION PROVES THEIR HOME IS SAFE. PRIVATELY INTERVIEW THE BOYS!
DRUG SCREEN THE PARENTS! FORCE DEBORAH TO COMPLETE A PSYCHIATRIC ASSESSMENT!

Based on your experience as a psychiatric nurse, do you believe DB's statements in media interviews claiming intoxication (and possibly blacking-out) during the time Baby Lisa went missing provides enough probable cause of child endangerment in order for CPS to investigate?

Since CPS investigations are sealed & not public knowledge, is it possible they may already have or are currently investigating?

OK..So BS was suppose to arrive back in KCM on Sunday but BS showed up at the house where they were staying last night and then JI, DB, and boys left the residence shortly afterwards... Does LE know where they went?

Yes they can. This school is set up to where the dropoff area is quite insular. It is pretty obvious that somebody is out taking pics of the drop off/pick up zone is.

Good to know from a local that there is a zone. The schools I attended it would've been pretty easy for media to photograph from a nearby public right of way.

Was BS already in town or did he have to fly from somewhere? If he arrived pretty soon after TP left it might suggest it was planned previously.

I thought I heard he was going to return to KCM on Sunday..JMHO

:seeya: I haven't seen or heard that the parents ever searched for Lisa, mostly they've showed up on national news but are exhausted now from sitting in the house all day while everyone else does the searching :furious:

That's not really a fair statement. You have no idea what Baby Lisa's parents have or have not been doing.

IMHO....the media would not even listen to that kind of request.

I agree, except on school property. You have to sign a consent if you want your children photographed while on school property (for the yearbook, moms taking pics at events, etc.) and if you don't sign that consent, anyone attempting to take pics of that child will be forced not to. I don't think the media can sit off school property with their telephoto lenses snapping pics of the kids on school property.

IIRC BS stated on his last interview he was headed back there.

If you're in the thread, go to the post, click the message number in the top right corner. It will take you to the post and then you can click and paste the link into your post.

Brilliant. I knew there had to be an easier way :floorlaugh:

Good to know from a local that there is a zone. The schools I attended it would've been pretty easy for media to photograph from a nearby public right of way.
Most would be easy to get to, but this is one of the charms about this school is that it almost like a private road going to it with very little outside traffic. Then the drop off area is even more on the private side. Not to say it couldn't be done, of course, but not easy.

I agree, except on school property. You have to sign a consent if you want your children photographed while on school property (for the yearbook, moms taking pics at events, etc.) and if you don't sign that consent, anyone attempting to take pics of that child will be forced not to. I don't think the media can sit off school property with their telephoto lenses snapping pics of the kids on school property.

That's not exactly how that works. It's an expectation of privacy issue... as parents we have an expectation that when our kids are at school the expected privacy of home extends to the school. So you have to essentially sign a model release. Same as you would in any private entity.

Technically the media (or anyone) can stand on public property and take pictures as far as their lens extends without a model release because there is no expectation of privacy in public.

IMHO....the media would not even listen to that kind of request.

I would think that unless the media was on school grounds, the school would have little say. If the children are dropped off on public property (say in front of the school), they would be fair game by media (unfortunately). If they drive into the parking lot, media should not be allowed to follow them. That doesn't mean they couldn't use one of their telephoto lenses to get a distance shot.

But then again, photogs can be relentless if they want the money shot. I remember Tori Spelling had an incident not to long ago in a school driveway that resulted in a crash.

A friend of Spelling described what happened: "[The photographer] followed her into the driveway of the school. She pulled into the driveway and tried to get away from him," the friend tells PEOPLE. "She reversed to leave and then hit the wall."

I just hope the photogs will be respectful to the 2 boys. What did they do to deserve any of this unwanted attention :(

MOO

Mel

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7264136&postcount=11"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Human Remains (*cadaver) Detection (HRD) dog questions and answers **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

They will catch them somewhere as soon as they are off school property. These kids will be virtual prisoners inside until there is a resolution to this case or until the media loses interest and backs off on their own.....unless the media can't figure out where the children are. These kids need to be someplace out of the chaos.

OK..So BS was suppose to arrive back in KCM on Sunday but BS showed up at the house where they were staying last night and then JI, DB, and boys left the residence shortly afterwards... Does LE know where they went?

That's a good question. Since Deborah and Jeremy have not been named persons of interest or implicated in any way that I know of, are they free to travel wherever they choose?

That's what I'm thinking - the relocation had already been planned & the family was busy packing up prior to his arrival, which could also be one of the reasons the parents were unavailable to meet with TP when she showed up unannounced on the doorstep.

The fact that BS arrived shortly after TP left indicates that the relocation was indeed preplanned, since the last we heard of BS was that he had left town.

I'm still befuddled as to why BS would be involved in their relocating, though. The only reason I can come up with is because the anonymous benefactor is funding the relocation. This anonymous benefactor seems to be pulling the strings, which concerns me greatly, because I'm seriously skeptical as to whether or not that person has Baby Lisa's best interests in mind - based on the shenanigans of the past few weeks, I don't believe he/she does.

IMO, this *benefactor* has put the best interests of media ratings first & foremost.

Most would be easy to get to, but this is one of the charms about this school is that it almost like a private road going to it with very little outside traffic. Then the drop off area is even more on the private side. Not to say it couldn't be done, of course, but not easy.

I'm sure all the other parents will be thrilled to have the media lying in wait just off school property.

I don't know if that's entirely true. Yes, consent forms must be obtained if the school is taking photos and wants to publish them in an outlet other than for school purpose. Ie, I don't sign a release for my son to be in the school yearbook. But I do sign a release form at the beginning of the year stating I don't want them to use his photo on any school advertisement that may be distributed to the general public.

I see hundreds of photos a day, mine included, where the moms take photos of kids and plaster them all over FB. My son, his friends, etc., etc. Photos being taken from bleachers at football games, in band class, in the courtyard. Do we sign release forms? Nope. Are we on school property? Yup. Am I taking pictures of other children? yup. Do other parents take pictures of my son? yup. I've never had anyone ask me to stop taking photos on school property, ever.

I hope I don't get arrested!

:crazy:

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member