Missing cell phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this holds any weight but I know when I refer to "my phone" I am always talking about my cell. If it's our home phone I always say "land line" or "home phone." You all, too? Or is it just one of my quirks?

Don't know if this holds any weight but I know when I refer to "my phone" I am always talking about my cell. If it's our home phone I always say "land line" or "home phone." You all, too? Or is it just one of my quirks?

I totally agree. My phone=my cell phone. JMO

I guess we all are different. When I say "my phone" I mean my land lline. When I talk about my cell phone I say "my cell". But then I am older that MW which might make a difference.

Wouldn't it be crazy if DB's brother is the ex-boyfriend???

That would be more than crazy, that would be explosive!

Disclaimer: this is not even a rumor, please don't repeat ... LOL!

I say "the phone" when I mean the land line and "my phone" for cell phone. All of my students (high school) say my phone for their cell phone, and they all text. JMO. This girl is young. JMO

Try back in the thread to yesterday sometime (sorry to be so vague but can't remember more exactly than that!), there was some talk about the room renter's hair color (vs possible hat lol) and I think someone posted a pic or video of the room renter.

How do we know for a fact that this call was the alleged 2:30 am call?

And, just as a follow up, do we know from whose phone the call was placed?

yup. My phone is MY phone. Landline is what I would call a house phone which we haven't bothered to own in 5+ years. I'm probably funny about this, but with my phone having me logged in everywhere, I keep it pretty close to me too.

Phones aren't what they used to be, mine plays a much bigger role in my life than a phone did for, say, my parents. I even post here on it a lot.

"My phone" refers to my landline, as we don't do cell phones. (You guys are all gonna get cancer!) :floorlaugh:

matou, I deleted my post because I didn't see the mod warning until after I posted. could you please remove my quote so I don't get in trouble.

Thank you

I'll add one other possibility...Jeremy Irwin.

Forgive me if I'm completely wrong. But it was stated on tonights JP show in the MSN thread that JI was working away at the time the call was made?

Did anyone here follow Mackenzie Cowell's case closely?

There were 6 calls made from Mackenzie's phone around the time she disappeared and at the time that seemed like a big clue. When LE checked out the number they couldn't find any connection to Mackenzie. They figured it was a wrong number and investigated different ways the caller could have accidentally called the number, looking for a connection to Mackenzie, but couldn't figure out what was going on.

Did we ever hear whether those calls had been tied to the case? I know Chris Wilson, who is in jail awaiting trial for the murder of Mackenzie, made calls to his friend Tessa Schuyleman (who was also arrested for criminal assistance and obstructing the investigation) that day but I never figured out if she had anything to do with the 6 mysterious calls.

Anyway, that's the case this call made me think about and might provide insight into this call.

Forgive me if I'm completely wrong. But it was stated on tonights JP show in the MSN thread that JI was working away at the time the call was made?

Personallly I haven't ruled out that the call to MW's phone wasn't from JI's work cell phone....have my reasons, only time will tell.

yup. My phone is MY phone. Landline is what I would call a house phone which we haven't bothered to own in 5+ years. I'm probably funny about this, but with my phone having me logged in everywhere, I keep it pretty close to me too.

Phones aren't what they used to be, mine plays a much bigger role in my life than a phone did for, say, my parents. I even post here on it a lot.

See, in my case it's quite the opposite. My parents are much more tied to both their cell phones and landline than I am. If either one rings heaven forbid should you be in the direct path of my mom while she runs to answer it. I'd rather be in the path of a NFL halfback on a 1st down and goal. I HATE talking on the phone to the point it's a neurosis. I do love having my iPhone around, but mostly that's for having data handy when I'm not around a computer.

See, in my case it's quite the opposite. My parents are much more tied to both their cell phones and landline than I am. If either one rings heaven forbid should you be in the direct path of my mom while she runs to answer it. I'd rather be in the path of a NFL halfback on a 1st down and goal. I HATE talking on the phone to the point it's a neurosis. I do love having my iPhone around, but mostly that's for having data handy when I'm not around a computer.

oh... so they, like, actually pick it up and answer it like a phone? When my phone rings I jump, and then I remember that's a normal function. I let voicemail get it and, if at all possible, reply by text or email. :crazy:

I'm tied to my phone, but (like you) it's about the data- not the actual phone line thing it claims to have. :floorlaugh:

oh... so they, like, actually pick it up and answer it like a phone? When my phone rings I jump, and then I remember that's a normal function. I let voicemail get it and, if at all possible, reply by text or email. :crazy:

I'm tied to my phone, but (like you) it's about the data- not the actual phone line thing it claims to have. :floorlaugh:

Voicemail, caller ID, email and texting are the most wonderful inventions EVER. When my mom visits she gets awfully upset when she sees me not immediately answering either phone, which is the case 90% of the time.

I would bet MW does not even have a land line. Most young people just use their cells nowadays, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member