Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Cindy, Baez and Casey's reactions were all quite disturbing.

I will probably always wonder what Lee's reaction was.
:twocents:

So i've heard. I've read about the look on JB's face and may have seen a picture of FCA (not sure), but I was physically sickened by CA so decided I'd seen enough. They obviously got what they were hoping for...I hope they can live with it and her! IMO they all deserve each other!

OMG. My blood pressure must have skyrocketed... I logged on to read Caylee's thread and it is GONE! I thought it was ME! I scoured and scoured the boards before finding this thread! WAAAAA! I am actually quote surprised at my own reaction! I really LOVE this thread, and felt I had been ROBBED!

So glad to have found you all and Caylee's thread. I don't know if I can take another case...ie Baby Lisa. But, I probably will!

So i've heard. I've read about the look on JB's face and may have seen a picture of FCA (not sure), but I was physically sickened by CA so decided I'd seen enough. They obviously got what they were hoping for...I hope they can live with it and her! IMO they all deserve each other!

There is some Karma at work, FCA is having to live in hiding, never sure if she goes out if someone will spit in her face or worse, and JB is not making the millions of $ he planned for. He's left with only JVM and GR to support him in the media.... otherwise he is an object of ridicule.

Did Lee and Mallory ever get married?

Btw...went to Mass this morning. In commemoration of All Saints Day for this Tues...they read the names of all parishioners who have died in the past year. It was very solemn and honorable to those who have passed. Death in all its meaning was being contemplated by all present in the church.

I don't know if I can explain this well, but in that moment I thought of this case and little Caylee and I was just struck of the horror of what her mother did to her. I was also struck at the horror of all those close to this case who could not /would not acknowledge the absolute atrocity of what was done to this baby. I am sorry to say that not only do I include her grandparents and the entire defense team in this but the judge and jury as well for what transpired.

Life is precious.

There is some Karma at work, FCA is having to live in hiding, never sure if she goes out if someone will spit in her face or worse, and JB is not making the millions of $ he planned for. He's left with only JVM and GR to support him in the media.... otherwise he is an object of ridicule.

I agree, there is no rehabilitating JB to the masses. I laugh when I hear about JVM supporting him and GR, well birds of a feather and all that.

I did read one of the linked articles of JB's response to releasing the jurors names...what an <<unusual person>>.

As far as FCA - she should hide her face, not in fear but in shame. I'll settle for what we can get. So glad to know the DT has been cut off where it hurts them the most, their wallets!

What does JonBenet's forum have to do with the relocation of Caylee's forum? Are you saying that JonBenet's forum should have been moved instead? If so, I am going to disagree 100%. Her case was the one that started WS, it should most definitely be a "Featured Case".

The mods wanted to make Lisa's case a featured case, and they had to pick one case to replace it with; their choices were three cases of missing children, two murder mysteries, and a forum where people are discussing the verdict/post-trial behavior of the case players. The other forums might not get as much traffic, but that's what happens when you're not in the news.

Not sure what your point is - mine was looking for a logical reason for this move. It seems that one forum had to be moved - and since the Caylee threads still have active news and relatively good traffic, I was unable to grasp why this one was the one that was chosen.

JonBenet's case being one of the one's that started WS's forums being a reason to keep a forum that has 15 peeps a week visiting it has me :waitasec: . By the look of the numbers, while there have been other children in the news in the past three years, it would appear the Caylee forum has been the one that has carried the forum.

It actually doesn't make a big deal to me that it was moved - but why not run a line on the front page of the forum for a few days to say so? That was my question.

Not sure what your point is - mine was looking for a logical reason for this move. It seems that one forum had to be moved - and since the Caylee threads still have active news and relatively good traffic, I was unable to grasp why this one was the one that was chosen.

JonBenet's case being one of the one's that started WS's forums being a reason to keep a forum that has 15 peeps a week visiting it has me :waitasec: . By the look of the numbers, while there have been other children in the news in the past three years, it would appear the Caylee forum has been the one that has carried the forum.

It actually doesn't make a big deal to me that it was moved - but why not run a line on the front page of the forum for a few days to say so? That was my question.

I agree that a notification in advance of the move would have been appreciated and prevented some stress that some encountered.

PS. Good to see you.

---respectfully snipped

That is my fault and I sincerely apologize. I have Caylee's forum bookmarked and my bookmark still takes me to this forum. I wrongly and stupidly assumed everyone got here the same way I did. <this is a great time to insert the *advertiser censored*-U-ME cliche here> WS is a big place and lots of people follow multiple cases. I should have known better and posted a "We're moving down the road" notice.

I'm sorry for the whiplash and/or to be the cause of anyone to have heart palpitations. You guys deserved better and I am sorry I let you down :iamashamed:

Nothing is going to change except we have moved to the "Hot Cases" area on the main forum page, instead of being listed as a "Featured Case" and we are going to reduce the News thread to a Current News thread, instead of changing it weekly. We will still open new threads when the news warrants them. Certainly when books are released we will open new threads, when the civil trial moves forward we will have new threads, etc....

I can't answer the specifics as to "Why?" because I don't make the big calls around here, but the move was inevitable and I completely support the decision. Just because it isn't a featured case doesn't mean we are abandoning Caylee. Please don't anyone feel that way. I realize it is bittersweet...there was never going to be a good time to make this move. It will ALWAYS be a featured case to those of us who have poured our heart and souls into our quest for justice for our beloved Caylee Marie Anthony over the past 3+ years. So much about this whole case leaves us feeling melancholy and bittersweet. :sigh: Please know that, despite the verdict, all of our efforts were not in vain. We got as close to the truth as anyone will ever get. I believe that with all of my heart. What we learned, the knowledge we shared amongst ourselves and what we now know as fact matters. Caylee would be proud of all of her WS warriors. :heartbeat:

I think Caylee would want us to help with other missing children cases. Please check our other cases in Missing, Hot Cases, Cold Cases, etc.. All of these children need our help and skills. We can make a difference and that is important. Several of the Caylee mods are also helping out in the Lisa Irwin forum if you want to check out that case. That is the wonderful thing about WS and the internet - you can read and get up to speed on the facts about other cases and with the speed of a mouse click, be right back here at "home" with your Caylee family. :heartluv:

Again, I apologize for not posting a formal notice about the move. Hope you guys can forgive me for being so insensitive. :hug: :blowkiss:

Aww Beachy no fault no foul.

I must admit to being a bit suprised but I logged on and went to all my posts then clicked on the last Caylee one, didn't take too long at all :)

It is a massive forum and I've been caught out a few times as cases have moved to various places but I usually find them in the end.

I'm thankful it was decided to keep Caylee in the 'hot cases' area as I suspect it will still take a long time for many of us to let go of this little girl but the move really was due.

Thanks for explaining it all.

Snipped by me... One may say his actions were based upon on immaturity, and/or greed, but he sold evidence (pictures of Caylee & FCA) to the globe for money, and then tried to hide it. He disregarded OCSO's instructions regarding his laptop for his own self serving needs and was caught lying about it. He was also caught deleting emails in an attempt to cover it up. He did this during Caylee's murder investigation - a child he had spent a great deal of time with. RM is yet another person who preyed on Caylee's misery for profit.

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/Ricardo-Morales-Interview-110408-6513-6527.pdf

Starts on page 3...

YM: Okay. One of the things that we spent some time off the record was asking you about your computer. When, when we got your computer we had asked you specifically uh not to alter or do anything or delete anything on your computer. Uh we informed you that our, some of our computer forensics noticed that there have been some deletions. Do you recall making any deletions on your computer just prior to handing it over to John?

RM:Not specifically no.

RM: I don't specifically recall what I accessed or what I may have deleted.

YM: Okay one of the things that we found deleted folder was uh some communication between you and the Globe about some pictures of, of Caylee and Casey that you sold to them. Do you recall that?

RM: The actual email I do recall, yes.

YM: Okay is that one of the things that you may have accessed just before giving it to John that day?

RM: I don't recall accessing any of my mail. No.............

IMO, RM, like many others involved in this case, is a liar.

Yea, he didn't seem like the "good guy" to me either....sure, he handled himself defensively because he was prolly getting ready to deny the things he felt he needed to like the lies. Another thing about the reddit interview was, when asked about Caylee & i think if he missed her, he made some remark that one could take as "well, it's been so long ago & it's really like a memory"...or something to that nature. I'm sure the right amount of $$$ could jog that memory of his.

---respectfully snipped

That is my fault and I sincerely apologize. I have Caylee's forum bookmarked and my bookmark still takes me to this forum. I wrongly and stupidly assumed everyone got here the same way I did. <this is a great time to insert the *advertiser censored*-U-ME cliche here> WS is a big place and lots of people follow multiple cases. I should have known better and posted a "We're moving down the road" notice.

I'm sorry for the whiplash and/or to be the cause of anyone to have heart palpitations. You guys deserved better and I am sorry I let you down :iamashamed:

Nothing is going to change except we have moved to the "Hot Cases" area on the main forum page, instead of being listed as a "Featured Case" and we are going to reduce the News thread to a Current News thread, instead of changing it weekly. We will still open new threads when the news warrants them. Certainly when books are released we will open new threads, when the civil trial moves forward we will have new threads, etc....

I can't answer the specifics as to "Why?" because I don't make the big calls around here, but the move was inevitable and I completely support the decision. Just because it isn't a featured case doesn't mean we are abandoning Caylee. Please don't anyone feel that way. I realize it is bittersweet...there was never going to be a good time to make this move. It will ALWAYS be a featured case to those of us who have poured our heart and souls into our quest for justice for our beloved Caylee Marie Anthony over the past 3+ years. So much about this whole case leaves us feeling melancholy and bittersweet. :sigh: Please know that, despite the verdict, all of our efforts were not in vain. We got as close to the truth as anyone will ever get. I believe that with all of my heart. What we learned, the knowledge we shared amongst ourselves and what we now know as fact matters. Caylee would be proud of all of her WS warriors. :heartbeat:

I think Caylee would want us to help with other missing children cases. Please check our other cases in Missing, Hot Cases, Cold Cases, etc.. All of these children need our help and skills. We can make a difference and that is important. Several of the Caylee mods are also helping out in the Lisa Irwin forum if you want to check out that case. That is the wonderful thing about WS and the internet - you can read and get up to speed on the facts about other cases and with the speed of a mouse click, be right back here at "home" with your Caylee family. :heartluv:

Again, I apologize for not posting a formal notice about the move. Hope you guys can forgive me for being so insensitive. :hug: :blowkiss:

Thank you for taking the time to post this Beach - you know we all adore you and I never thought there was "anything" to it - we all knew I think that it was coming - inevitable once the verdict is in.

It felt like a huge shock is all - as you know - most of us are here still waiting for our hearts to heal and speaking for myself - I do spend time reading other threads - Lisa especially these days - but it's hard for me to take my heart away from Caylee....so soon...:sigh:

So please don't think our angst was directed specifically at you or anybody for that matter - it just was... there.. :therethere:

Again thanks for your post...:heartluv:

Aww Beachy no fault no foul.

I must admit to being a bit suprised but I logged on and went to all my posts then clicked on the last Caylee one, didn't take too long at all :)

It is a massive forum and I've been caught out a few times as cases have moved to various places but I usually find them in the end.

I'm thankful it was decided to keep Caylee in the 'hot cases' area as I suspect it will still take a long time for many of us to let go of this little girl but the move really was due.

Thanks for explaining it all.
There is an announcement and a link at the top of every forum-so if you get lost go to any forum click the announcement at the top of the page and there is a link there.
hth

---respectfully snipped

beach, you have no idea how guilty I feel when I sign on & go to the Caylee forums, passing by those other children....it's just that this case has been so crazy & I guess I was hoping for a better resolution. But, you're right, Caylee would want us to help the other kids! Thanks for reminding us!!

JonBenet's case wasn't one of the cases that started WS; It was THE case that started this forum. I'm not positive, but I believe it was the only case discussed on WS for years. This forum existed long before the Anthony case, and would still exist even if that case hadn't occurred.

I don't know if you truly believe that only 15 people/week visit the JonBenet forum or if you're exaggerating, but her forum is pretty darn active for a 15-year-old case that hasn't had a new development in who knows how long. Maybe you should spend some time in it, and you'll see that we actually have a pretty consistent discussion going on.

So let's see.....case that started WS....still has an active discussion going on after 15 years...very close to WS owner Tricia's heart....still an extremely well known case....So WHY shouldn't the JonBenet forum be a featured case?

If Caylee's forum is archived one day, I'm not looking forward to all the posts complaining about how other cases should be archived instead because they are old/not in the media/etc.

JonBenet's case wasn't one of the cases that started WS; It was THE case that started this forum. I'm not positive, but I believe it was the only case discussed on WS for years. This forum existed long before the Anthony case, and would still exist even if that case hadn't occurred.

I don't know if you truly believe that only 15 people/week visit the JonBenet forum or if you're exaggerating, but her forum is pretty darn active for a 15-year-old case that hasn't had a new development in who knows how long. Maybe you should spend some time in it, and you'll see that we actually have a pretty consistent discussion going on.

So let's see.....case that started WS....still has an active discussion going on after 15 years...very close to WS owner Tricia's heart....still an extremely well known case....So WHY shouldn't the JonBenet forum be a featured case?

If Caylee's forum is archived one day, I'm not looking forward to all the posts complaining about how other cases should be archived instead because they are old/not in the media/etc.

IMO no case out ways any other case. I have visit both forums over the years but I have to say that even though the JonBenet is a 15 year old case and still active the Caylee forum has brung alot of people on this forum and has made WS even bigger.I know I would of never found WS if it wasn't for the Caylee case. I totally understand in why Trisha decided to move the Caylee forum and I respect her decision. I will still continue to come here to WS and support Tricia and this forum. But I do understand how some might be upset about moving the Caylee forum.

Let's PLEASE not debate which case is more deserving to be featured, okay?

fwiw, the main difference is that LE charged a perp in Caylee's case and she stood trial.

Let's just let it go. I see a dangerous cliff at the end of this road...

So .... anyway ....
this horse walks into a bar and the bartender says: 'hey, why the long face?'

Golden rule of sleuthing: Never complain that you can't find something. lol

P.S. - I know, I'm guilty as charged.......

It took me a while to find were the forum went also. I knew it had to have been moved somewhere because there was no way three years worth of hard work and information would have been thrown out.

Did you mean, thrown out?, as in how it was handled in court by the P-12? Nah, WS wouldn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member