"Jersey" and MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Breaking: Witness says he positively identified the mystery man he saw carrying an infant the night baby Lisa vanished. Investigators allegedly know the mystery man is already related to the case."

HLN- Nancy Grace FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....2391099988359&type=1&theater#!/NancyGraceHLN

Who is it? If I have to look at the males that are already related to this case:

Brother - shopping with DB

Jersey - Questioned

Jeremy - Dad

*I'm gonna go out on a limb here and exclude the 2 boys.

Anyone else?

Thanks,

Mel

Here we have a quasi-flop-house (8 or more non-familial occupants), 1 communal phone, a transient ex (Jersey), Debbie with communal phone number on her palm, DW walking through the hood with Jersey, and one missing baby Lisa.

I think that all roads are going to lead back to these 3 players...someway, somehow. Debbie IMHO played the drunk card early on, and IMHO, is saying she doesn't know MW or Jersey. When in fact I believe she just may.

But why steal a baby? What on earth happened?

MOO

Mel

My thought is that DB needed help getting rid of the body. MOO
Again, here is the link for the article in which LE stated that Jersey is not considered a suspect.

"Young said that a KCPD crime scene unit will further investigate the scene.
Police also announced that a handyman known as "Jersey" is not a suspect in Irwin's disappearance."

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...ated-federal-warrant-20111015,0,6040126.story

I wonder if MW's number on Deborah's hand was related to the "click click" noise that the boys later heard that evening?

Someone was supposed to hide Lisa for DB, from JI, IMO and they misunderstood or changed the rules of the "game." And now Lisa's whereabouts are unknown to DB, even though she set it in motion. JMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

Holy guacamole! I'm off to bring posts here from MSM thread. Prepare for possible temporal dislocation of some of the posts in this thread since they will merge in order of the time they were posted, no matter what thread they started on.

Thanks I wasn't sure where to post, this new MW news is going on here, the MSM thread, and the Cell Phone thread.

If indeed they know who the mystery man is and he is already related to the case, then someone needs to get over to that cemetery and start searching once again. I don't care if they did it three times already, they have missed something!!!

I think this is a warning from LE that someone needs to start talking IMO

i agree,they know more than their letting on but a confession would just seal the deal.

i now don't think JI had anything to do with it,if he didn't and i was in his shoes i'd be kicking DB to the kerb after this bombshell.

My thought is that DB needed help getting rid of the body. MOO
Again, here is the link for the article in which LE stated that Jersey is not considered a suspect.

"Young said that a KCPD crime scene unit will further investigate the scene.
Police also announced that a handyman known as "Jersey" is not a suspect in Irwin's disappearance."

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...ated-federal-warrant-20111015,0,6040126.story

So if the police identified the mystery man, and he's already related to the case, who could it be? Jeremy? the brother? Someone at MW's house?

Oh boy, I can tell I'm not gonna sleep tonight.

MOO

Mel

I know this is asking "too much" ... but I really wish LE would CONFIRM some of these little "tidbits" we are hearing ...

IMO ... DB, now MW, now MAYBE Jersey ... oh good grief -- the whole "motley crew" [no insult to the band] is hiding "something" ...

I wish LE would let us know something ... at this point, a "crumb" would do ...

MOO ...

So...who does DB know who lives in the flop house. That's the REAL question, imo.

So if the police identified the mystery man, and he's already related to the case, who could it be? Jeremy? the brother? Someone at MW's house?

Oh boy, I can tell I'm not gonna sleep tonight.

MOO

Mel

Okay, now I missed it. Do you have a link to LE saying that they id'ed the mystery man and he's related to the case? I apologize I got in the thread late.

I am so curious about the phone# written on Deborah's hand. It's not like an actual store receipt or video that can't be argued. A little spit and rub, it's gone. She'd be stupid to leave it there if she's guilty. (no obvious comments please:)

I think LE is trying to draw someone out of the flop house.
This is certainly some news.

If indeed they know who the mystery man is and he is already related to the case, then someone needs to get over to that cemetery and start searching once again. I don't care if they did it three times already, they have missed something!!!

What cemetery? :waitasec:

Who is it? If I have to look at the males that are already related to this case:

Brother - shopping with DB

Jersey - Questioned

Jeremy - Dad

*I'm gonna go out on a limb here and exclude the 2 boys.

Anyone else?

Thanks,

Mel

I think she is referring to the biker guy witness who saw a man carrying a baby at 4:00. He identified the man as Jersey.

I know this is asking "too much" ... but I really wish LE would CONFIRM some of these little "tidbits" we are hearing ...

IMO ... DB, now MW, now MAYBE Jersey ... oh good grief -- the whole "motley crew" [no insult to the band] is hiding "something" ...

I wish LE would let us know something ... at this point, a "crumb" would do ...

MOO ...

I so miss the SunShine Laws of Florida:banghead:

So...who does DB know who lives in the flop house. That's the REAL question, imo.
Maybe she knows that someone in the flop house sells "click click" thingees that she needed for her night of drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa