"Jersey" and MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to give DB the benefit of the doubt on this one. If someone asked me if I called "Jenny Jones" I would say no, don't know anyone by that name, never called them, don't know who that is and would not be lying. But if you pulled my cell records and I had indeed called that number, I'd still deny it, I DON'T know a Jenny Jones, but I could have called that number inquiring about an ad on craigslist.

DB could have called MWs number about a GPS that was listed on CL and still hasn't realized that MW is the person she called regarding the CL ad.

I hate to say it but what are they doing buying a GPS when they cant pay their cell phone bill. And I am sure if they were on craigslist that LE has the computer ( I hope) and can trace that as well.

If I'm understanding correctly the assumption is that Megan is inherently evil and wouldn't think twice before disposing of a baby. (I do not agree with this theory, but that is my understanding of the theory being presented).

I.....think I love you..... :floorlaugh:

Her having an ad on craigslist sure lends to my theory that DB didn't know MW and DB just wrote down her number from the craigslist ad.

I thought the reporter said the craigslist ad was 4 days later.

Why does Debbi need GPS? And why on that night? She didn't drive ??????

If I'm understanding correctly the assumption is that Megan is inherently evil and wouldn't think twice before disposing of a baby. (I do not agree with this theory, but that is my understanding of the theory being presented).

that understanding would then be incorrect. Megan appears to have a certain lifestyle that would lend itself to conspiring in a crime.

Well interesting that DB said the phones were on restriction and at least one was not!

i think the craigs list ad is recent and not the day lisa went missing.....LE found the number that had been called from the missing cell phone by finding this recent craig list listing....

I hate to say it but what are they doing buying a GPS when they cant pay their cell phone bill. And I am sure if they were on craigslist that LE has the computer ( I hope) and can trace that as well.

Do you have the link to where it says DB was buying a GPS? I'm getting even more confused by the minute...:(

How many ads did ME have on craigs list and what were they for?

bbm, good point and I'm sure you are correct. If DB was on CL then they can trace that. As far as having no money, they bought wine, yet their phones were cut off due to nonpayment. DB could have been looking for a GPS for a parent. My parents aren't computer savvy at all, one of my brothers or I are the ones that look for stuff for them on craigslist. It's not on common for us to call and even pick up an item for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member