"Jersey" and MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on Jim Spellman CNN tweet:

"just to be clear NO ONE IDed Jersey for anything"

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

I think it was ASSUMED the motorcycle guy was fingering Jersey.... He was talking about another player in the case, IMO. Hint: store trip

BBM:

I have always thought that trip to the grocery store was HINKY ...

And I have always thought there was something HINKY with DB's brother ...

MOO MOO and MOO !

Motorcycle guy described a shortish man who was quite a bit older than DB's brother. DB's brother is only 20. No way somebody would think he was in his early forties.

Also, if you look at the Lister address Jersey has on his court dockets it is not across the street from JI, it is 5 houses to the left of the Irwin home if you are standing in their front yard facing the street. IMO this is where he was staying, not across the street!

The FBI can filter the internet very quickly, a 10 digit number would be easy to find ***-***-**** (unknown number) would be all they have to enter into their filters

yes....that is the point....MW was implying they did not have her number until the ad was placed....but they obviously did. Otherwise, the whole thing about the number on the hand is proved FALSE right there. They also would have gotten the "stolen" cell phone info easily before the ad was placed. Taking this person's version of events with about a CASE of salt would be wise.

jmo

I don't get it. This chic was called the night of the crime and has ties to a community that the FBI is investigating as a terrorist group. And yet people want to laugh this off. I don't get it.

I'm not laughing anything off. Although, the entire sense of confusion I have from reading this thread is laughable...

I apologize, I'm new to web sleuths. What is the Jersey/Megan/Jeremy connection? I tried to search for any news articles and am having trouble finding the mention of Megan or any connection to Jeremy. All I know is that Jersey was a transient doing odd jobs in the area and picked up for questioning and held on an unrelated matter/arrest

Meghan=owner of phone that was called at 8:30 the night Lisa went missing
Jersey= Ex BF of Meghan
Jeremy= of course is Debbis sign. other..
how the heck they all connect is beyond me, but connected they ARE, even if by a big mistake...

So are books on profiling. I recommend starting with Robert Ressler.

RR would be the first to tell you that you cannot describe someone has having a lifestyle that lends itself to crime or prone to stealing babies based on approximately 5.57 minutes of interview and a facebook page. I read his books extensively. That doesn't make me a profiler nor do I play one on TV.

There is a dangerous line between profiling and stereotyping.

Still doesn't narrow it down.

Actually if its a pic that the reporter took with his phone that would narrow it down a bit. Think of who he could have taken pics of and who he couldnt take pics of. Who would be standing outside for him to do this. Narrow that down to males, tall, skinny and balding. There arent many choices..

Motorcycle guy described a shortish man who was quite a bit older than DB's brother. DB's brother is only 20. No way somebody would think he was in his early forties.

good point - what was the full description he gave again?

This thread is back open for discussion. Here are the rules...

1) MW is the acceptable name for MW.. no name variations please and thank you.

2) You may discuss MW's facebook and myspace respectfully and within our TOS at websleuths... **no discussion of comments made on those pages!**

3) There is no sleuthing of DB's brother

4) You may discuss Juggalette culture respectfully and within our TOS at websleuths.

please thank this post before posting again in this thread

Actually if its a pic that the reporter took with his phone that would narrow it down a bit. Think of who he could have taken pics of and who he couldnt take pics of. Who would be standing outside for him to do this. Narrow that down to males, tall, skinny and balding. There arent many choices..

my immediate thought would be JI but like someone said he called 911 at 4am but do we know he was actually at the house at the time? how long would it take to drive from the location of the sighting back to the house?

i know the man was seen walking but is there a side street or somewhere off road he could have parked the car?

just something that was going through my mind..

kinda o/t but wanted to reply to frankies post

also,does anyone know what JI was wearing that night? i know its possible to change tshirt etc but he might not have known there was CCTV there

2) You may discuss MW's facebook and myspace respectfully and within our TOS at websleuths

4) You may discuss Juggalette culture respectfully and within our TOS at websleuths.

Thank you! This is certainly something worth discussing.

I just read all 16 pages of this thread and I am still confused by this latest turn of events.

2) You may discuss MW's facebook and myspace respectfully and within our TOS at websleuths... **no discussion of comments made on those pages!**

rules update: we will not discuss **comments** or bring comments here from facebook and myspace...

MW=owner of phone that was called at 8:30 the night Lisa went missing
Jersey= Ex BF of Meghan
Jeremy= of course is Debbis sign. other..
how the heck they all connect is beyond me, but connected they ARE, even if by a big mistake...

I'm late to the thread and haven't read all of the way through. Quick question, so it has been confirmed that the time of the phone call to MW's phone was 8:30 p.m. and not the rumored 2:30 a.m.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500