GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Verdict Watch

This film has been called a documentary. There has been a film crew working
with CM, when he wasn't in court, and will be with him, after the verdict is read.
(I guess they mean if he doesn't get carted off jail.)

From what I know about documentary filmmakers...
there's usually an issue or incident that's very important and sometimes very dear to them.
It means so much to them, and they're so affected by it, that they want to make a statement
and tell the world about it. They study it, write about it and put it on film... to show the world.

So I'm just not getting it. What important message could this film,
about CM and starring CM, be trying to relay to the public?

Well... I guess I could see CM doing a TV interview and people watching... for free.

But I can not see a lot of people paying $10 to see a 90 minute film about and starring Conrad Murray... and with what message?

(It's now 2:27 am and I mean it this time... I really am off to bed now.)

I wouldn´t even watch/listen to an interview with Murray for free. He is one creepy charachter and I itch just looking at him, and he sounds like a snake when he talks. I can´t stand the fact that he blames EVERYONE but himself. He is a sociopath with no conscience.
I can never get the picture out of my mind of him recording a heavily sedated Michael Jackson. How creepy is that?! Why did he do it?
It goes without saying that I hope for a guilty verdict - it´s a hard wait. I can´t imagine how it is for the Jacksons.

I wouldn´t even watch/listen to an interview with Murray for free. He is one creepy charachter and I itch just looking at him, and he sounds like a snake when he talks. I can´t stand the fact that he blames EVERYONE but himself. He is a sociopath with no conscience.
I can never get the picture out of my mind of him recording a heavily sedated Michael Jackson. How creepy is that?! Why did he do it?
It goes without saying that I hope for a guilty verdict - it´s a hard wait. I can´t imagine how it is for the Jacksons.

Do you think he did that for the documentary he is trying to sell?

There is something sinister about it, imo and such an invasion of privacy.

The French producers started filming him right after he was charged.

I do see a very self centered man who is capable of throwing anyone and everyone under the bus in order to make himself 'appear' better and blameless. That is the trait of a narcissist and sociopath.

Look how he only cries when something glowy is said about HIM and is emotionless and stone faced when others talked about the pain, loss and anguish MJs family has endured.:furious:

Transferred from Closing Arguments -Reply from legalmania to borndem -

MJ got to go to state fairs, baseball games and all the other things kids do only his brothers and him were the opening act. I don't think his father even thought about it. He would let his 6 yr old work in a bar until 2 or 3 am. He credits himself for the Jackson's success. IMO they were successful because they are very talented kids. Joe worked them way to hard for minors, imo. I think his father can thank himself for MJ's drug abuse. I'll never forget seeing MJ do the moonwalk for the very first time, can't remember the show but seeing him slide across the stage backwards so gracefully will stay in my mind forever.

Thanks, legal - You make good points about little MJ from his angle/view of the world, and you're so right!

Yes, he got to go to all those County/State Fairs, he sure did... Just like the "Five-Legged Turtle," "The Woman with Feet So Big That She Never Wore Shoes in Her Entire Life," and "The Sweating Baby." But I won't say more on that angle.

And I feel sure that he got all the free Pepsi or Dr. Pepper he wanted from those bars where the Five guys performed. What more could a 2nd Grader want???

And like you, I think his dad is the source of so much of his later sadness, alone-ness, and dependency -- on drugs, love, security, and just plain getting along from day to day. I do wonder, too, how much his mother had to do with things. Surely she knew that her Michael was a special child.

I hope to be better informed about this aspect of MJ's life after I read a bio of him that I have ordered.

Thanks for helping me remind us all that a privileged life on the "high side of the stage" isn't always so.
icon7.gif

i agree he is creepy but the issue im having is like the anthony case and so many others when we can logically and clearly see that a person is guilty theres that resonable doubt pest that prevents jurors from coming back with a guilty verdict. That means absolute proof that cm did in fact administer the final lethal dose that killed mj. The one thing that is different here is that in this trial at least the jurors are looking at the evidence and considering it diligently. The pinellas 12 were pathetic.

Do you think he did that for the documentary he is trying to sell?

There is something sinister about it, imo and such an invasion of privacy.

The French producers started filming him right after he was charged.

I do see a very self centered man who is capable of throwing anyone and everyone under the bus in order to make himself 'appear' better and blameless. That is the trait of a narcissist and sociopath.

Look how he only cries when something glowy is said about HIM and is emotionless and stone faced when others talked about the pain, loss and anguish MJs family has endured.:furious:

Why he did it?
To possibly sell it to the highest bidder in the press when he would no longer be Michael Jackson´s employee.
To blackmail Michael.
To play for his buddies and buddettes at the strip joint he likes to hang out in.
To document for AEG that he made Michael sleep (they DID pay him a lot of money, what did they think they were paying him for doing? This massive salary!)
I really don´t know, but creepy it is!

i agree he is creepy but the issue im having is like the anthony case and so many others when we can logically and clearly see that a person is guilty theres that resonable doubt pest that prevents jurors from coming back with a guilty verdict. That means absolute proof that cm did in fact administer the final lethal dose that killed mj. The one thing that is different here is that in this trial at least the jurors are looking at the evidence and considering it diligently. The pinellas 12 were pathetic.

Well, yes it is hard to prove that Murray injected the damned stuff that killed Michael. But his overall reckless behaviour, his not telling the paramedics and the doctors at UCLA that Michael was on Propofol, and his 20 minute delay calling 911 (well, he didn´t call at all, Alberto Alvarez did), those things are there for all to see. And I think there should be no reasonable doubt there.

So, am I reading this right? He can do his documentary but whatever he gets goes into a trust to be held for 5 yrs in case he has a claim filed against him (eg a civil lawsuit or perhaps even past due child support or other creditors?). If so, his attorneys can kiss any of that good bye IMO.

Good morning. :)

Looking at IMDb it appears this documentary will be produced in the UK. Wonder if he got an advance on it and has the monies in an offshore account? I have no doubt he has more recordings like the one presented in court that he recorded too. I wonder if MJ had threatened to fire him and he did that for "insurance" or worse, possibly blackmail? Whatever reason he made those tapes was not good IMO.

Untitled Dr. Conrad Murray Documentary (2010)

Production Notes from IMDbPro
Updated: 15 February 2011

Storyline
A documentary on the doctor who was placed under investigation in the wake of Michael Jackson's death.

Details
UK

Language:
English
Filming Locations:
Houston, Texas, USA See more »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1572197/

Well, yes it is hard to prove that Murray injected the damned stuff that killed Michael. But his overall reckless behaviour, his not telling the paramedics and the doctors at UCLA that Michael was on Propofol, and his 20 minute delay calling 911 (well, he didn´t call at all, Alberto Alvarez did), those things are there for all to see. And I think there should be no reasonable doubt there.

If Dr. Murray had followed protocol; MJ would not have been able to inject it (not that I believe that for 1 second). He abandoned his only patient.

It also does not make sense that MJ only had 50mgs of propofol (25 by Murray and even if 25 by himself) the blood levels indicate 40x more so if the jury uses common sense based on the science they will understand it had to be a drip and CM got rid of the tubing.

As much as I believe Fleak made a huge error in not photographing that bottle in the bag; I sure do not believe there was any conspiracy between she and AA. Again if common sense is applied, I can understand why AA did not mention it during his brief conversation with LE on the day MJ died. He probably thought nothing of it and as he said it wasn't until he watched CNN that he realized it had any significance and I really do believe that.

In addition to that AA could have collected $500,000 for his story and he did not sell it although seems to me he could have used that money. For Chernoff to imply that he testified to sell his story was ludicrous. Any money he would have received would have been BEFORE the trial. There is NO story to tell since he told it in his testimony.

I think it has been proven through circumstantial evidence which Judge Pastor told this jury carries just as much weight as direct evidence.

White's scenario just doesn't make logical sense. If MJ only injected 25 mgs more of propofol it would not have been enough to kill him. Nor would MJs femoral blood show levels 40 times higher than the initial 25 mgs Murray said he gave him.

So it is very reasonable to link together circumstantially that Murray did as he had done for 2 months straight and first gave him a bolus and then a drip. That would explain why there is a torn rubber stopper where a spike was used in the propofol bottle that only had CMs sole print on it. That would also explain the slit saline bag.

And we all saw when Dr. Shafer showed the jury how the propofol would work by placing it inside the slit bag and it is obvious that it wasnt a laborious task but actually quite simple to do.

IMO

That's what I am afraid of them doing. If they know it, they know it.

Pondering is not good, IMO. It bothers me a bit.

Maybe they've decided, late in the day, and plan to execute the jury form, sign it and have everything neat & ready first thing Monday morning.

Let's hope it's Guilty tied with a little bow.

<gnaw, gnaw>

I too am really worried about this verdict now. I thought sure they would render a unanimous guilty by end of day Friday. Hopefully they delayed it just to tie up loose ends on Monday as you say. If not, I fear there may be some dissension in that jury room and it only takes one............

One of the spectators outside court Friday made a good point.

'Doctors are to heal......not kill"

Bet any money that Conrad has more audio recordings of Michael and pics that he is selling! Animal!

If Dr. Murray had followed protocol; MJ would not have been able to inject it (not that I believe that for 1 second). He abandoned his only patient.

It also does not make sense that MJ only had 50mgs of propofol (25 by Murray and even if 25 by himself) the blood levels indicate 40x more so if the jury uses common sense based on the science they will understand it had to be a drip and CM got rid of the tubing.

As much as I believe Fleak made a huge error in not photographing that bottle in the bag; I sure do not believe there was any conspiracy between she and AA. Again if common sense is applied, I can understand why AA did not mention it during his brief conversation with LE on the day MJ died. He probably thought nothing of it and as he said it wasn't until he watched CNN that he realized it had any significance and I really do believe that.

In addition to that AA could have collected $500,000 for his story and he did not sell it although seems to me he could have used that money. For Chernoff to imply that he testified to sell his story was ludicrous. Any money he would have received would have been BEFORE the trial. There is NO story to tell since he told it in his testimony.

I wouldn't blame AA if he decided to sell his interview after this trial. After all, Murray destroyed his life too.

I wouldn't blame AA if he decided to sell his interview after this trial. After all, Murray destroyed his life too.

I don't either but doubt anyone will be paying "big bucks" for it now. He already told his story through his testimony for free.

Peace -- I do not blame you for bragging about your sons. I am sure you are proud of them as I would be. :)

Bet any money that Conrad has more audio recordings of Michael and pics that he is selling! Animal!

He probably does, since he has this recording. It is devastating, and yes, animal! WHY did Michael trust the most horrible people?!

I agree SATA, and speaking of itching, I can't stand looking at him constantly scratching his head whenever he's on camera. Ick!

Good morning. :)

Looking at IMDb it appears this documentary will be produced in the UK. Wonder if he got an advance on it and has the monies in an offshore account? I have no doubt he has more recordings like the one presented in court that he recorded too. I wonder if MJ had threatened to fire him and he did that for "insurance" or worse, possibly blackmail? Whatever reason he made those tapes was not good IMO.

Untitled Dr. Conrad Murray Documentary (2010)

Production Notes from IMDbPro
Updated: 15 February 2011

Storyline
A documentary on the doctor who was placed under investigation in the wake of Michael Jackson's death.

Details
UK

Language:
English
Filming Locations:
Houston, Texas, USA See more »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1572197/

So, the British are making a documentary about Conrad Murray? This reminds me of the French documentary team that followed Michael Peterson during his murder trial a few years back. You can still occasionally catch "The Staircase" on the Sundance Channel. While it's clearly done from the viewpoint of the defense, you still get a real insight into the prosecution as well. I only hope the verdict is the same in Murray's case as it was in Peterson's. :)

Velouria:
I agree SATA, and speaking of itching, I can't stand looking at him constantly scratching his head whenever he's on camera. Ick!

He alsways has his hands in his face and head, yea, scratching (yukk), but I think it looks like he wants to pick his nose - he is constantly touching it.
I hope he gets to spend some time behind bars. Plenty of time for him to sit in his cell picking his nose.

Velouria:

He alsways has his hands in his face and head, yea, scratching (yukk), but I think it looks like he wants to pick his nose - he is constantly touching it.
I hope he gets to spend some time behind bars. Plenty of time for him to sit in his cell picking his nose.

Guess you missed him picking his nose and then looking at it too. I commented on it few times during this trial. I cannot imagine that man touching me with one finger never mind shaking his hand. Who knows what is in his hands. EWWW!!!!:gasp:

every time I see "CM" I think of Cheny Mason, that guy makes me itch AND want to take a shower. However, after the Casey trial, my bet is on NG. I hate to say it......... I think if he was found G, we'd of heard of it on Friday.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back