‘Mother hen’ to media villain: The life of Debbie Bradley - Kansas City Star 11/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That term came from A MSM story the sources close to DB said..DB's father said LE
called her that..LE has not verified this statement as true..this is from DB's camp!!

Exactly,as many things have been said that LE told her,it's her word against LE,just sayin'.

I don't know exactly which article you're referencing that "the family put out", but here's the MSM article by the Kansas City Star reporter that states Deborah was called white trash. It's an investigative piece with interview with several people. It looks like it's linked on facebook, but the original article is MSM.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/0...n-to-media-villain.html#.TrYDcX3KlkE.facebook

The family still put out the "story", doesn't matter where it was printed, the quotes were from her family. The reporter reported what the family said.

The reporter isn't the one being quoted, the reporter wasn't there in the room, so did the investigative part come from if not from the family?

BTW it also states in the piece that LE denies this.

That’s why Netz discounts the theory that she would try to hide an accidental or negligent death of Lisa.

“She would have picked that baby up and run up and down the street screaming for help,” he said of his daughter.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/0...lain.html#.TrYDcX3KlkE.facebook#ixzz1cxQpERT2

I think this part says a lot. I don't believe for a second that what happened to Lisa that night was accidental or negligent. DB did something to Lisa purposefully. IMO.

The family still put out the "story", doesn't matter where it was printed, the quotes were from her family. The reporter reported what the family said.

The reporter isn't the one being quoted, the reporter wasn't there in the room, so did the investigative part come from if not from the family?

Thank you!!!

That term came from A MSM story the sources close to DB said..DB's father said LE
called her that..LE has not verified this statement as true..this is from DB's camp!!

Exactly. I don't understand the confusion. There's no doubt in my mind that DB knew they were planning to speak out. Neither DB's father or brother were there, they repeated what DB told them.

The article also said this:
"The police deny those accusations."

My opinion is that it wouldn't be prudent to be searching for a live baby at this point. I know that they're checking out any leads that are sightings of a live baby as they receive them, but it seems unlikely that Lisa is still alive by now.

OH, I agree with you. I was just addressing the PP that I quoted, that made it sound like LE never looked for a live Lisa.

MOO, I believe that LE has even more reason to believe they are looking for a body at this point, than we know.

I don't believe Deborah would be stupid enough to make things up about her interview with LE. Because, if LE hears her making claims of them saying or doing things to her that they did NOT do, wouldn't that make her look more guilty in their eyes?

I absolutely believe they treated her the way she says. Is anyone here naive enough to not know LE does this all the time? Personally, I don't care what they do as long as they find Baby Lisa - whatever it takes.

I've said the same. I have no problem imagining LE using whatever it took, including degrading and appealing to a sense of self-pity. I am positive they (to some extent) lied and said hurtful things to her- it's pressure. People are more likely to crack under pressure. ESPECIALLY if it wasn't premeditated murder. A mom who made a grave mistake and covered it in fear will crack easier than a stone cold killer IMO.

I also don't think that makes LE evil... they are doing their job, and you don't get a confession by saying please. JMO.

ETA- the only question for me at this point, is how many of those interrogation sessions does it take to clear them, or at least say "ok, they aren't going to crack- queue new tactic.

Exactly. I don't understand the confusion. There's no doubt in my mind that DB knew they were planning to speak out. Neither DB's father or brother were there, they repeated what DB told them.

The article also said this:
"The police deny those accusations."

Thank you Annalia..I must have missed the part where LE deny the accusations.I am going to change my post--Thank again!!

I don't believe Deborah would be stupid enough to make things up about her interview with LE. Because, if LE hears her making claims of them saying or doing things to her that they did NOT do, wouldn't that make her look more guilty in their eyes?

I absolutely believe they treated her the way she says. Is anyone here naive enough to not know LE does this all the time? Personally, I don't care what they do as long as they find Baby Lisa - whatever it takes.

BBM:

:seeya: I am! I don't believe that LE treats victims this way all the time. I for one, have been a crime victim. During my multiple interviews with police and detectives, not once did they do anything other than ask me about the incident. No name-calling, and no accusations. They asked me to try to provide as many details as I could in order to help them.

At times I had trouble recalling the sequence of events, times, and places. They patiently went through the timeline repeatedly with me. I suppose I could have gotten angry and stormed out. I didn't. I wanted him to face justice, and felt that the way that would happen was by me doing what LE was asking.

I realize that my experience is unique, others may have had different experiences, but that's my point. I don't think we can make blanket statements about the behavior of all members of law enforcement.

I am also not naive enough to say "LE does this all the time". I would like to see every video LE has ever done and hear how they "do this all the time". As far as I know, many "guilty" people swear they "didn't do it" , and twist the truth to make themselves look innocent. LE is trying to find a missing child, they are not here to make DB look "more guilty", but DB is going out of her way to make LE look "guilty". JMO

Remind me to never go there then! And I rarely ever drink, but I sure would want somebody to tell me what I can do of that nature on my own property.

I kid you not we can't sit on the front porch with an open beer or we can get a citation. Ridiculous hu?

How does one force a reporter to interview them and the newspaper to print it?

BBM:

:seeya: I am! I don't believe that LE treats victims this way all the time. I for one, have been a crime victim. During my multiple interviews with police and detectives, not once did they do anything other than ask me about the incident. No name-calling, and no accusations. They asked me to try to provide as many details as I could in order to help them.

At times I had trouble recalling the sequence of events, times, and places. They patiently went through the timeline repeatedly with me. I suppose I could have gotten angry and stormed out. I didn't. I wanted him to face justice, and felt that the way that would happen was by me doing what LE was asking.

I realize that my experience is unique, others may have had different experiences, but that's my point. I don't think we can make blanket statements about the behavior of all members of law enforcement.

That's a real good post.

I think they are just showing about the time that relationship began. It wasn't changed on her ID yet, but she gave it on the ticket which means she was there enough to give hat address out. They can't say when they married, right? I think they are just establishing alleged beginning of cohabitation.

Ummm, do wha? MARRIED?? Are you meaning DB and JI married? I'm assuming you mean, like, when they started dating or something right? I'm still not far along in this thread, but I was thinking, OMG!! Please don't tell me they pulled a Ron and Misty Cummings. I'm thinking, NO. Right? If not, I definitely need more sleep.... :bedtime:

Ummm, do wha? MARRIED?? Are you meaning DB and JI married? I'm assuming you mean, like, when they started dating or something right? I'm still not far along in this thread, but I was thinking, OMG!! Please don't tell me they pulled a Ron and Misty Cummings. I'm thinking, NO. Right? If not, I definitely need more sleep.... :bedtime:

DB is still married to SB so i doubt they got matried? maybe ive mis-read your post.sorry :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I think you misunderstood. The writer was trying to show when DB started living at that address. They used the traffic ticket as an indicator, saying at that point in time, DB was listing the Lister address as her home.

Since JI and DB are NOT married, that could not be used as an indicator. DB is still married to her first husband and father of her son.

Huh? Who said they forced them? How does that change that the source of the story came from the family?

However, the reporter and newspaper asked them for an interview and subsequently printed it. To me, that infers that the paper "put out the story", not the family.

eta: If the newspaper decided they wanted to delve into the details of DB's past, who else would they interview besides her family? The paper knew the story they were going for and they got the answers to their questions.

JMO, regardless of my views on this case, this article went much farther clearing up some misinformation and hazy facts than any other I've read.

However, the reporter and newspaper asked them for an interview and subsequently printed it. To me, that infers that the paper "put out the story", not the family.

it is the family telling the story..so its the family's story-the reporter is telling their story-Am I missing something here.

Did you hear LE say that DB was "*hite *rash"? Unless you did, how do you know if this is true? What was written in the article is a "rumor" until proven otherwise.
Then I guess we have to say all articles written are 'rumor' until otherwise no matter what they say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968