"Jersey" and MW #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So MK on Fox has announced today that the roomates of MW are saying that they have their own phones and they do not use hers.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7330122&postcount=82"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11[/ame]

Interesting....

And one of the occupants of the house has said that it is/was a meth house. I have to say that none of the players from DB to SB to MW to Jersey appear to be meth addicts. They all look a little too "well nourished" to me.

Perhaps I am mistaken about some of the tell tale signs of a meth addict? Or perhaps some people can just "dabble" in meth use?

Anyone else more enlightened on this?

MOO

I wouldn't put a lot of faith in what the others that live with MW say. I'm not doubting that there were other phones in that household, but I have a strong suspicion that at least one other person used that phone.

I don't know if this is allowed so mods please remove it if I'm overstepping. But when MW's name came out I went through her fb friends. There is one that listed her as his "sister." I don't know if that is suppose to be taken literally. He put a phone number on his status update asking his friends to call it, because he had to get a new phone. In the comments under that he wrote something like, yeah I know, but she's my sister. Take it for what it's worth. I saw it with my own eyes. It might just be a very weird coinky dink, but Idk.

ETA- I think everyone in that house is operating under CYA. MOO

with the recent tidbit on the news that MW's house maybe being a meth house -I'm going with Jersey and/or MW kidnapping lisa - stealing the phones and using one of them to call MW's phone at 2:30am.

with the recent tidbit on the news that MW's house maybe being a meth house -I'm going with Jersey and/or MW kidnapping lisa - stealing the phones and using one of them to call MW's phone at 2:30am.

It certainly seems like the most obvious conclusion based on a lot of info we've received so why aren't the parents, and their attorneys, jumping all over this? Going to the police station and demanding to clear their names and find out what info LE have on those two and what their motive could possibly be. If they had a prior connection to sell the baby to someone, then I'd want to be all over that too. It would be my only hope that my baby is still alive.

But the phone call at either 8:30pm or 2:30am doesn't fit it with what we know. If it's at 8:30pm, well we know there was a house full of people there at the time and we assume that Lisa wasn't kidnapped right in front of them all. If it was at 2:30am, it doesn't work with the 12:15am siting because the phones were still "very near" to the house two hours later. I wonder what LE is defining as "very near"? How large of a ping radius are we dealing with here? Or can we just totally discount the 12:15am siting and assume that this took place closer to 2:30am and no one saw a man walking with Lisa?

MOO

An interesting interview woud be the couple that jersey was 'working' for; he was turning their sprinklers on/off and who knows what else. Has their house been searched?

As for MW; still not believing anything she said; she had an agenda, part of it was her sob story.

As for meth, jersey does look like a tweaker who has been incarcerated and so some de-tox there. MW is a hot mess. DB and JI do not look like tweakers.

An interesting interview woud be the couple that jersey was 'working' for; he was turning their sprinklers on/off and who knows what else. Has their house been searched?

As for MW; still not believing anything she said; she had an agenda, part of it was her sob story.

As for meth, jersey does look like a tweaker who has been incarcerated and so some de-tox there. MW is a hot mess. DB and JI do not look like tweakers.

That's what I suggested Jacie Estes. A neighbour of the house on N Lister that Jersey used as an address for one of his arrests stated that he basically broke into that house and used it while the homeowner was away. Not too far of a stretch that he would do the same with the house that he was tending sprinklers at. And if the call was at 2:30am and it was "very near" to the Irwin/Bradley house, could it have been from that neighbour's house on N Chelsea or is that too far? I wish we knew what LE know. :banghead:

MOO

I think things are fixing to get interesting............looks like MW has some spunk.

Then only thing that doesn't make sense to me about the butts, is if somebody is planning on breaking into your car, we are suppose to believe they stand out there and have more than one cigarette? I smoke and it takes roughly at least 6 mins to have a quick smoke. Why would a car prowler stand out by the car for longer than that, casually smoking several cigarettes? It doesn't make any sense to me.
Just popping in here and I agree. What would make more sense is if DB had hung out with Jersey or talked with him and he had been there enough time to share a few ciggies with her and whoever. DB may have known of his priors and suggested that she might need some work done...asking for a number where she could reach him, etc. That is one way she would know that the ciggy butts would point directly to the local B&E "homeless" handyman. Who better to set up as a fall guy.

puter crashed so opportunities to check in few and far between but I cannot dismiss this Jersey MW thing as unrelated. I just can't do it, and I have tried. I am also still bothered by the unexplained death of a woman not far away that same night, whose body was discovered the morning the searching began for Lisa. That woman, whose cause of death has never been publicised, had a criminal history and it is not a huge stretch to think she may have travelled in some similar (if not the exact same) circles as Jersey and MW. This deceased woman had had her own children removed by CPS in the past. That woman, dying, and being discovered the same morning Lisa was discovered missing has always bothered me.

A "Meth House" could mean it is a place for meth users or a place where people make and then distribute meth. MW's weight, from looking at her FB & MS pages...going back to 2008, changes quite a bit. She also has what appears, in the video interviews, as some pretty bad damage to her bottom front teeth. That kind of tooth decay is known to appear after repeatedly smoking meth or crack from a cylindrical pipe. It may have nothing to do with smoking meth. Some bulimics have the same physical attributes as meth users. Not saying she is either...just an observation...

puter crashed so opportunities to check in few and far between but I cannot dismiss this Jersey MW thing as unrelated. I just can't do it, and I have tried. I am also still bothered by the unexplained death of a woman not far away that same night, whose body was discovered the morning the searching began for Lisa. That woman, whose cause of death has never been publicised, had a criminal history and it is not a huge stretch to think she may have travelled in some similar (if not the exact same) circles as Jersey and MW. This deceased woman had had her own children removed by CPS in the past. That woman, dying, and being discovered the same morning Lisa was discovered missing has always bothered me.

I could hug you! I agree, too coincidental.

Infanticide is the homicide of a human infant from birth to 12 months by anybody. I think you are thinking of neonaticide, which is the killing of a newborn, birth to 24 hours old, and is done almost always by the mother. Filicide is the killing of any child at the hands of his/her parent (either mother or father). Filicide can apply to any age, even adult children.
^
:puke: :escape: *************************

:welcome4:

Welcome back, Sister.

And yeah, that woman still bothers me too.

Is there a link to the deceased woman?

That's what I suggested Jacie Estes. A neighbour of the house on N Lister that Jersey used as an address for one of his arrests stated that he basically broke into that house and used it while the homeowner was away. Not too far of a stretch that he would do the same with the house that he was tending sprinklers at. And if the call was at 2:30am and it was "very near" to the Irwin/Bradley house, could it have been from that neighbour's house on N Chelsea or is that too far? I wish we knew what LE know. :banghead:

MOO
Depending on how accurate their pings are, either house is not very far away at all.

I think things are fixing to get interesting............looks like MW has some spunk.

:praying: Hope it blows wide open. I'm sick of the cases where there is no resolution.

Wow, I totally missed this--is there a link for details of the woman found deceased the morning the Baby Lisa searches began? And does she need/have a thread on WS? Does anything other than proximity and timing suggest a potential link to this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member