MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here in a hotel room (been driving all day) and see that Lisa is still missing. I haven't read all of the posts, but was really disheartened to hear the comment from the DA's office. I'll be driving through Kansas City tomorrow, maybe something will break while I'm going through there...(wishful thinking I know!) :(

And I was sitting here thinking it couldn't get any worse..........stoopid teh, stoopid.

I was thinking the SAME thing.... How can it possibly get any worse? Then again, i was saying that exact thing last week. :banghead:

So it's plausible that overweight DB used meth but skinny JI who looks at least 20 years older than he is, is not suspect?
Don't forgot who was up all night and who claimed to be sleeping :floorlaugh:

I've given up on trying to figure out what happened. Thank goodness for LE!

Please remember that the guy who made the statement from the DA' office - IS FROM THE DA's OFFICE. The DA does not have a case yet. THAT is what he is saying. NOT that LE has NOTHING. Sometimes the DA's office doesn't get a case for years. TRUE statement.

Let's not get all upset about this statement. What else can they say? Nothing has been brought to them yet, and it won't be until LE is completely finished. This could happen tonite, tomorrow or not until next year. LE is not saying ANYTHING. I just bet they have quite a bit of evidence. They have to cross the Ts and dot the Is and make sure they have a super tight case.... just look at all the spin already.... this won't be an easy case in court no matter who the guilty party is. IMO - of course.

I agree that just because the DA doesn't have a court worthy case doesn't mean LE isn't building a case :)

I don't think the DA is in the dark either, though. Normally they get regular updates from LE during high profile cases, or just bigger cases in general.

sheesh, haven't you watched Law & Order?
:floorlaugh:

I didn't see the shows, was there anything about the new neighbor being cleared or taking a polygraph or having an alibi for the rest of the night? Does he know MW and Jersey at all?

Because I'm thinking that he would make an excellent suspect. A stranger comes and hangs out on the porch with you, knows you've been drinking, sees your kids, might have had an access to the house to use the bathroom and to get his surroundings, comes back later and chats with another neighbor waiting for her go inside, waiting for the opportunity to slip into the next house and grab a baby while the intoxicated mother doesn't hear a thing.

He was there at about the time of the 8:30 phone call and if he lives very close I think cell phones in his house would ping close enough to the Irwin home to explain the searches.

I agree! And, sorry to be mean to Mike, but I've heard him say some of the most outrageous things over the years and sometimes I can't figure out why he said it or what he was thinking. :mad:

I disagree. Look at what happened in the CA case. Caylee was right there and they missed her. Sadly, I don't think Lisa is too far and Mike is right. They should check the wooded area again! If whoever had an accomplice, it might be a good idea to recheck where they've already searched.

He's a smart guy Mike Brookes and as a former FBI, he knows his stuff.

I agree! And, sorry to be mean to Mike, but I've heard him say some of the most outrageous things over the years and sometimes I can't figure out why he said it or what he was thinking. :mad:

I know, but his quote about "toaster on wheels" still has me reeling when I think about it. (the new square small "vans" out now days). LOL

Shane? Makes me now even MORE suspicious of Mr. SB. Bet he wasn't happy about that porch party at DB's AT ALL.... JMO/ MOO

MW told Jim Spellman that she thinks "Dane" had her phone all of Oct. 3 and 4. I found that interesting because now that she has made her FB public, I was scrolling through her postings, and I noticed that on Oct. 4 at 1:36 am she posted a response on her page VIA MOBILE. :waitasec:

How would she have done that if she didn't have her phone??

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright < > October 4 at 1:36am via mobile

Desktop? Laptop?

Shane and Dane kind of sounds like bookend names. What do you suppose the chances are that they are brothers?

So it's plausible that overweight DB used meth but skinny JI who looks at least 20 years older than he is, is not suspect?

Looks can be deceiving. I used Meth every single day for two years back in the eighties and was quite curvy, never lost any weight, never missed a day of work, never had any cavities. Can't say I was addicted because I quit and honestly never gave it another thought. The appetite suppression quickly wears off as one habituates unless the usage ramps up significantly. Mine never did escalate yet I was a regular user.

ok, so here's my thought right now.

MW is trying to clear her name and feels that the media went out of their way to make her look guilty. If she's innocent, and if that's true... it's very likely that media has gone/will go out of their way to make others look guilty as well.

I think I'm officially and LE groupie. I don't really trust anyone but them right now WRT this case. JMO

I disagree. Look at what happened in the CA case. Caylee was right there and they missed her. Sadly, I don't think Lisa is too far and Mike is right. They should check the wooded area again! If whoever had an accomplice, it might be a good idea to recheck where they've already searched.

Leaves are falling. I back to woods and I send my kids back in there around this time of year to collect lost baseballs litter etc...

ME! I was sitting outside during this time frame with my own next door neighbors! And yes, we have been interviewed by KCPD and the FBI also.

Seriously? Not to sound naive...but are you really THAT much in the middle?

Maybe you should "lawyer up", too! JK

I didn't say he wasn't a smart guy. I just have heard some really bizarre stuff coming out of his mouth in the past. And, I didn't say anything about the comment he made. :banghead:

And I was sitting here thinking it couldn't get any worse..........stoopid teh, stoopid.

Oh you know that it can, it does and it surely WILL. Me, Myself and I are anxiously awaiting the next bombshell!!!!!! I bet it's gonna be a Doozie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong