Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never irreverent LG..I have the utmost respect for people who invest so much time, effort , money and themselves to learn their trade. I will always address my doctor with her title. I know how much of himself my brother invested to become LE and how he truly believes in protecting the public. As usual I must clairfy...pain meds mess with my head, I hate taking them. Unfortunately we have seen how some in positions of power misuse their positions to get away with child molestation, murder, embezzlement, etc. There are people I have put my faith in, good honest hardworking people whom I have respect for. Theres nothing so heartbreaking to find your trust has been misplaced. All the children that have been molested, had their childhood stolen from them and spent so much of their adulthood trying to heal, make sense of a cruel and senseless act. The children whos lives have been taken in horrible ways, some maybe not understanding why the last face they saw before leaving this earth was their mother, the one person whos job it is to protect at all costs their childs life. I don't mean to be so serious but at times, when I see whats going on in the world, it breaks my heart. At times I get to a point when I stop watching the news, find something to make me laugh..anything like feasting on a picture of food!
People like many on WS, TM, anyone out there who fights for our children should be respected and supported. I truly believe sites like WS helps, it makes me feel like I can do something to help, develop friendships with most people I can only imagine what they look like through their posts. I really love your curiosity, I can relate. It's always fascinated me also why people do what they do, why are they the way they are. There may be a set of guidelines you can go by but I believe there are an endless combinations of reasons why. I'm an avid people watcher. I always wonder what that person is thinking, what kind of problems they face. I often find no matter who you are dealing with, you can always find some form of common ground to relate to them on. I have always driven my kids crazy, I've always enjoyed talking to people. Some appreciate a conversation and some just think I'm plain crazy. Nothing wrong with being a rebel with a cause and sometimes things are worth making a stink about. You just have to choose your battles wisely....I've often asked..imagine your body is a vehicle and your brain is the engine...whos driving?....:heart:

p.s. remember your meeting you attended, you sat and waited for the speaker to show up, he was late..you finally got up and walked out...Norma R.

Beautiful thought-provoking post MsMacGyver - and if I understand you correctly - I am sorry you are in enough pain that you have to take meds - I always feel so helpless at the other end of a keyboard...blessings..
Oh ..er...did you not realize that is an actual photo of me as my avatar? :lol: heh heh :woot:

... and on another note...

Is any one else wondering why anyone fro the DT hasn't inserted itself in this whole Penna mess? (fwiw - somehow this is all being reported as a SPORTS story - it "ain't no" sports story....)

Hugs Strawberry -

They can't "help" Sandusky until Geraldo arrives and gives them permission.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks LG..No need for sympathy but it is appreciated..I've always been a tough egg-head..LOL..I promise I will get out of my slump soon...You guys always keep me laughing!

Just an FYI..I've always kicked around this idea in the back of my mind, wish I was smarter, wish someone would think more preventative in regards to child abduction, missing children. Theres so many foundations to search after the fact which is great but imagine if we could locate these kids no matter where their parents try to hide their bodys, no matter where their held against their will. I saw a commercial this morning with John Walsh. Hope this is OK to mention. It's called 5 Star Urgent Response. Not sure if this is something new. Something to consider. I'm always worried when my daughter starts her season with Municipal Band. Shes out at night alone and often stops for groceries. I've taught her to be aware of her surroundings, carry her keys in her hand in the form of a weapon, always lock her doors as soon as she gets in, check the back seat before getting into the car. Never fall for helping someone, go inside the store and get help and if she feels uncomfortable, find someone to walk her to her car. Even adult women should be aware of protecting themselves when out alone at night. Forewarned is forearmed....Wisdom is power...Now back to our regular sceduled programming...Ha!

LG..Of course I knew that was your real picture...Duh...LOL
I'm still looking for mine, haven't forgot...

Code:
Thanks LG..No need for sympathy but it is appreciated..I've always been a tough egg-head..LOL..I promise I will get out of my slump soon...You guys always keep me laughing!

Just an FYI..I've always kicked around this idea in the back of my mind, wish I was smarter, wish someone would think more preventative in regards to child abduction, missing children. Theres so many foundations to search after the fact which is great but imagine if we could locate these kids no matter where their parents try to hide their bodys, no matter where their held against their will. I saw a commercial this morning with John Walsh. Hope this is OK to mention. It's called 5 Star Urgent Response. Not sure if this is something new. Something to consider. I'm always worried when my daughter starts her season with Municipal Band. Shes out at night alone and often stops for groceries. I've taught her to be aware of her surroundings, carry her keys in her hand in the form of a weapon, always lock her doors as soon as she gets in, check the back seat before getting into the car. Never fall for helping someone, go inside the store and get help and if she feels uncomfortable, find someone to walk her to her car. Even adult women should be aware of protecting themselves when out alone at night. Forewarned is forearmed....Wisdom is power...Now back to our regular sceduled programming...Ha!

LG..Of course I knew that was your real picture...Duh...LOL
I'm still looking for mine, haven't forgot...

Well, it's the sidebar so nothing's a digression is it?
I really feel for and admire women in current times. I can't begin to imagine what it's like for you. What happened to this world that these measures are even necessary? FGS we can't even take three steps from our house or our car without having to lock it. Can't walk along a quiet street without looking over our shoulder. God forbid you girls would dare to leave your purse on a chair for a split second in a cafe.
By the way, let's hope lg's avatar is not her real photo ... she looks a little blue in the face :floorlaugh:

Code:

Well, it's the sidebar so nothing's a digression is it?
I really feel for and admire women in current times. I can't begin to imagine what it's like for you. What happened to this world that these measures are even necessary? FGS we can't even take three steps from our house or our car without having to lock it. Can't walk along a quiet street without looking over our shoulder. God forbid you girls would dare to leave your purse on a chair for a split second in a cafe.
By the way, let's hope lg's avatar is not her real photo ... she looks a little blue in the face :floorlaugh:

Have you never heard that expression that woman can talk a bluestreak?

In real life I don't actually talk that much - who knew I would turn into a chatterbox online?:blushing:

Just heard ZFG depo will be held on Nov. 22...Dec 8 hearing to determine whether FCA had the right to plead the 5th at her depo...Stinks!...FCA seems to be able to get anything and the victim gets no lee way...STINKS!

Should have held FCA's depo on Halloween..She wouldn't have had to appear in a disguise..Hopefully she is the only one who actually paid for one of her masks!..LOL
She can sit and look at herself all day long..no need for a mirror..Mask, Mask..On the wall..who is the ****** of them all...I'll try and be good today...LOL

"Hello, Mrs. Mason?" "This is Casey". "Hey, listen.....I have this great idea for a memorable burial"! "Do you have any duct tape"?:seeya:

God Bless our Heroes on this Memorial Day and everyday. God bless the fallen and their families who grieve. and God bless those who fought and died and those who fought and lived so we can remain free.

.........................May We Never Forget...................

Well, the article said he was conscious as he was taken way, though it kind of sounded like he collapsed while speaking. I hate when the media is so freaking vague!!!!!

I don't like the man, but I hope he's okay. He is getting up there in age, though.

Just heard ZFG depo will be held on Nov. 22...Dec 8 hearing to determine whether FCA had the right to plead the 5th at her depo...Stinks!...FCA seems to be able to get anything and the victim gets no lee way...STINKS!

Can ZG invoke the 5th, I wonder? I guess she doesn't have a reason to, but still, it doesn't seem fair that Casey can wave it like a banner if ZG can't do the same. Then again, everything seems to be going to in Casey's favor...

Can ZG invoke the 5th, I wonder? I guess she doesn't have a reason to, but still, it doesn't seem fair that Casey can wave it like a banner if ZG can't do the same. Then again, everything seems to be going to in Casey's favor...

I would like to see ZG appear in disguise. Let the other side question if it's really her.

I would like to see ZG appear in disguise. Let the other side question if it's really her.

I just wish all the actors in this saga would grow up and stop playing stupid games with each other. It just continues to waste court time and tax payers money regarding court and judge time.
It makes me sick that Morgan had lunch with Baez. If I were ZG I'd be questioning such behavior with great anger.
It's also no surprise to me that a judge has ruled that ZG has to give her depo before OCA is ruled to be compelled to answer questions in her depo. IMO OCA will never have to answer any questions that she dosen't want to.
IMO this is what happens when you sell your soul to the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks