MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND, why would JI leave a voice mail for her knowing that she had no way to retrieve it?

According to Picerno, JI tried to call DB's voicemail earlier in the evening to tell her he would be late, and the call went straight into a Verizon message saying it was not operable. (I think that phone was operable though)

One thing I've been keeping in mind, if the phones were even taken, is that the phones could have been taken because someone wanted to know what they were up to or who they were talking to. Read email, check voicemail, see what they are saying. this would obviously only in a case where emotions are involved- someone scorned or personally upset. I have never been convinced it was at all about not being able to call 911. I just know that if someone wanted to know what I was up to, my phone would be the absolute best things to look at.

Back to JI's statement on who would do this? Didn't he say something about "someone who would cheat on..........." ?

Well that sheds a different light on it for me. I used to work for VW and I can tell you this. People would have their phones blocked if it were stolen or lost and I could look to see if there had been any activity and identify the #s attempted. Didn't happen very often and I could NEVER see a text message.

fwiw
Yep. And AT&T could do it for me also. I just had my phone blocked (service suspended, but able to reinstate it if found) until I was sure if I just misplaced it or it was really gone. When I had not found it, AT&T logged in and could tell that somebody was indeed ATTEMPTING to use it. They asked me if the number that was being attempted was familiar to me. My phone was internet capable, but I never used that feature so when that was being ATTEMPTED, there was no way it was anything I did. They then totally deactivated my phone and sim and I replaced both.

Lying purposely, leading LE on the wrong road.........how about this--

DB told interviewers on GMA she may have blacked out.
A lie or the truth?
Going to sleep and blacking out are 2 entirely different things.
The truth was possibly DB drank too much and fell asleep.

DB said she put the baby to bed at 6:30-or was it 10:30 --oops she changed the story.
One is correct the other is a lie.

Another probable lie.......... I reprogramed the phones.

Another.....the phones were stolen by the 'kidnapper'.
lastly,
The baby was kidnapped. IMOO biggest lie yet. IMO

I don't see a lie in your first paragraph, so I'm not quite sure where you were going with that. She said it's possible she blacked out. She doesn't know. That's as honest as you can get, about whether you blacked out or not.

The next one, the time she last saw her, is possibly a revision based on mulling things over. I usually take the dog out and start the dishwasher last thing before going to bed, and I would respond last time the dog went out was 11 p.m. But in rethinking and racking my brain, I could decide I actually did NOT take the dog out, I don't think.

I don't think she's lying about the baby being kidnapped.

Thanks for your response, I do really appreciate it, sincerely. I just thought there was something that it was more clear was a lie.

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: Police and Parents Spar on Tot's Birthday

When asked if he thought police consider parents Deborah Bradley, 25, and Jeremy Irwin, 29, suspects, criminal defense attorney John Picerno replied, "Absolutely. They've told them as much, Debbie in particular."

Picerno said he was "not at liberty" to elaborate further on the issue.

The Kansas City Police Department denies the claim that Bradley and Irwin are suspects.

"We don't have any suspects," Police Capt. Steve Young told ABCNews.com today. "We still would like to speak to them again."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...attorneys-claim/story?id=14931954#.Tr2h_0NTl9

:banghead::banghead: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :seeya:
When asked if he thought police consider parents Deborah Bradley, 25, and Jeremy Irwin, 29, suspects, criminal defense attorney John Picerno replied, "Absolutely.

Someone will still argue that point made by LE.

sorry nurse, I'll go back to reading :)

I am not picking on you in any way Abby.. but my warnings are not to prevent discussion.. they are to make sure that everyone's awesome sleuthing ends up in the right place..... and this is the msm thread

everyone carry on...

Also from my link:

He said that if the police wish to ask specific questions, both he and Joe Tacopina are open to taking the questions and relaying them to the parents.

Young replied, "I don't think it works that way."

Also from my link:

He said that if the police wish to ask specific questions, both he and Joe Tacopina are open to taking the questions and relaying them to the parents.

Young replied, "I don't think it works that way."
Thanks for the link!!
TY S. YOUNG. :woohoo:

YOU have to lead this investigation, not the parents.
I'm about sick of the parents and their noncooperation. IMO

How would a desperate abductor attempt it... twice... when he/she doesn't even know the access code to the voicemail?

This is some bullhockey we're getting from the attorneys.

The only scenario that makes sense, IMO, is that DB was up late, DB made the 11:57 call from her own phone, and DB checked her own voicemail twice because this phone was not restricted. An abductor would not know the code. Even if he tried once, he wouldn't try again 25 minutes later.

Is the drug scenario true that Megyn K is harping on? I don't know, because I really don't think DB knew MW. Is D (can we type his name) a drug dealer? Hasn't he already revealed as much on Facebook?
None of the phones in my family are set up with an access code. You can, but you have to go in and physically set it up. We have not done this. We can;t assume it needed an access code. If it did, it does not say that it was achieved as in they did not necessarily have the code. It would still log as an attempt.

I have 4 cells on a family plan. Sometimes I am late paying the bill because it is a big one. On Sprint, if my service gets restricted, I can still receive all my incoming calls. And the other 3 cells work normally, just as always. Only MY phone, the primary account, is restricted from making outgoing calls. If I try to make a call it goes directly to the payment center. I have never tried to listen to my VM when on restriction so I don't know if it works or not.

Picerno said voice mails could not be left. I assume that voice mails could not be checked either.

Would one give kudos to anyone and everyone who claims these parents innocence.

This is not a contest or a race.

A beautiful child is missing.

IMO
I haven't seen anybody who claims the parents are indeed innocent. I see people who are not so sure that they are guilty.

Originally Posted by justamommy
I don't understand spin when he's relaying info received from FBI that can easily be disputed. If the phone was restricted... it was restricted. If the phone attempted, but was unsuccessful.... it was attempted and unsuccessful. No spin.

BBM. It is spin.

JMO

Seems to me anything that puts any doubt out there that DB is responsible for her daughter being missing is 'spin' to some people. It doesn't even matter at this point that they are sharing information they got from FBI...

Well, it depends on who you listen to. Megyn Kelly and DB/JI attorneys say a call was placed/attempted at 11:57. As of last night, Jim Spellman/CNN said he had not gotten any information about an 11:57 call.. he's sticking to 8:30.

Because he's going by what MW has told him. I'm going to go with the attorneys who were shown the phone calls by FBI!

]How would a desperate abductor attempt it... twice... when he/she doesn't even know the access code to the voicemail?[/B]

This is some bullhockey we're getting from the attorneys.

The only scenario that makes sense, IMO, is that DB was up late, DB made the 11:57 call from her own phone, and DB checked her own voicemail twice because this phone was not restricted. An abductor would not know the code. Even if he tried once, he wouldn't try again 25 minutes later.

Is the drug scenario true that Megyn K is harping on? I don't know, because I really don't think DB knew MW. Is D (can we type his name) a drug dealer? Hasn't he already revealed as much on Facebook?

I don't have to use a password for my voicemail. Why would anyone using Deb's phone have to either?
Not all phones require a password or pin to access voicemail. As I said before, no phone anyone in my house has had in the last five years has required any kind of password, code or PIN to get in.

Nat, some carriers you can still get vm even though the phone is out of service. Meaning someone can call you but it'll go straight to vm.

Picerno has already said that JI tried to call DB and it did not go to VM... it went to Verizon's message saying it wasn't operable. I don't believe that, but we'll see (hopefully, one day).

Someone will still argue that point made by LE.

I think there is confusion on the board about naming a "suspect" vs. suspecting the parents are guilty.

Different laws come into place when they are named suspects. So, LE is not at this point willing to call them that. At that point, they would have to allow her attorney's access to their investigation, and they don't want to do that.

That doesn't mean they are not in face, strongly suspected by LE of committing this crime.

And actually, I believe they said they view them as suspects to the attorneys. Just what I believe, based on things.

I don't have to use a password for my voicemail. Why would anyone using Deb's phone have to either?
Not all phones require a password or pin to access voicemail. As I said before, no phone anyone in my house has had in the last five years has required any kind of password, code or PIN to get in.

All 6 of my guys and gals have Verizon. None of us can retrieve our VM's without a pin. just an FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa