Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the article said he was conscious as he was taken way, though it kind of sounded like he collapsed while speaking. I hate when the media is so freaking vague!!!!!

I don't like the man, but I hope he's okay. He is getting up there in age, though.

bbm
agreed

If you look at the pic with the article he is sitting up on the stretcher , almost at a 90degree angle, awake (his eyes are open) and no medial equipment attached to him (that can be seen)
I am sure he was feeling ill enough that 911 was called and they took precautionary measures.

I don't wish medical emergencies on anyone - but to me, Mr. Mason has always looked like a heart attack/stroke walking....

or...is this Karma walking.......

Hmmmm......your karma reference is interesting.BBM

Cheney was going to be a speaker at the college's 17th Annual Mass Communications Conference, the spokesman said. He was scheduled to appear on the "Law and Justice" panel with fellow Casey Anthony attorney Lisabeth Fryer.

I don't wish medical emergencies on anyone - but to me, Mr. Mason has always looked like a heart attack/stroke walking....

or...is this Karma walking.......

another victim of FCA!! Although I must say he brought all that stress on himself

another victim of FCA!! Although I must say he brought all that stress on himself

Mason went from ..about to retire to taking on not only 1 high profile case but 3-4 high profile local cases

Jim Greer
Casey Anthony
Scott Bush
and there was a 4th..Isaac ???

Has this been posted yet?

TIME is looking for their 'person of the year"

Guess who is #3 in the poll, thus far?

Please vote here to knock her down.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...098471,00.html

Oh Lord. Please, let this not happen.

I already have a feeling that Barbara Walters will make either B___z or C____y her person of the year, but, if there is a God or some other entity out there, don't let TIME or people do this.

Nooooo................ please no.

In the article that I read from WESH {?}, they reported that M____n has complained of not feeling good right before he was taken by ambulance from the event.

I also will not wish ill on anyone of these players, but, it seems to me, that a person cannot do the wrong and vile things that they have done and not have any consequences for those actions; one way or another.
A person cannot expect to lie and mock, and not at some point have something come back.

I know many are speaking of Karma.
It very well could be.

Lightening striking again perhaps?
Que se' a ra, se' ra.
What ever will be, will be.

Has this been posted yet?

TIME is looking for their 'person of the year"

Guess who is #3 in the poll, thus far?

Please vote here to knock her down.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...098471,00.html

OMG...I had no idea a felon could be person of the year!! What is this world comming to? Why don't we give her an oscar and a nobel prize too...This is like a neverending nightmare.:maddening:

Well...it has been a while since any of them have been "news".

An aside......I never wish "ill will" on anyone as Karma will catch up.....but I will say this.......the entire team sure has had its share of illness and misfortune.

Hmmmmmmm perhaps a thought for the "Coincidence" thread?

OMG...I had no idea a felon could be person of the year!! What is this world comming to? Why don't we give her an oscar and a nobel prize too...This is like a neverending nightmare.:maddening:

Question...exactly what qualifies as a "person"?

Didn't they put Idi Amin on the cover once?
Give her a Pulitzer as well, for her doodling genius.

Didn't they put Idi Amin on the cover once?
Give her a Pulitzer as well, for her doodling genius.

bbm

Hitler and Bin Laden as well, iirc. So it's not an exclusively noble designation.

Hope CM gets better soon - these past years have had to be very taxing - I wish him better health.

(eta - I am old, but not old enough to remember Hitler - at least not personally....)

It's Casey? (sorry, page won't load)

Question...exactly what qualifies as a "person"?

My thoughts exactly. I would think in order to be nominated or suggested as Time's Person of the Year, one would have to have at the very least, some kind of traceable human characteristics or quality. FICA has no discernible attributes in this realm. As far as I can tell anyway....JMO.

Are you friggin kidding me? What a sorry @$$ world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa