Imperfect Justice - Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Release date Nov. 15

Just reserved my copy at local bookstore. They only have 20 copies, which arrived today, but can't be sold til tomorrow. I'll pick it up at 9AM and be reading by 9:30.

I am a FAST reader. Will be happy to post the most startling and or interesting pieces of info as I find them, if that would be useful here.

Just reserved my copy at local bookstore. They only have 20 copies, which arrived today, but can't be sold til tomorrow. I'll pick it up at 9AM and be reading by 9:30.

I am a FAST reader. Will be happy to post the most startling and or interesting pieces of info as I find them, if that would be useful here.

Looking forward to your comments and the anticipation that we will have some food for thought to again discuss. Thanks for doing that for us.

Just read that new article about the ethics of JB's OS, and began thinking about that 'emergency evaluation' request in a new light. Apparently the OS was only ethical if JB intended to prove the statements, and since her testimony would be the only evidence to support the OS, maybe this emergency was only for that purpose. The DT needed something to cover their behinds. Voila, the 'emergency evaluation' to suggest something had changed in her mental state so they could no longer put her on the stand?

Just read that new article about the ethics of JB's OS, and began thinking about that 'emergency evaluation' request in a new light. Apparently the OS was only ethical if JB intended to prove the statements, and since her testimony would be the only evidence to support the OS, maybe this emergency was only for that purpose. The DT needed something to cover their behinds. Voila, the 'emergency evaluation' to suggest something had changed in her mental state so they could no longer put her on the stand?

That may have been their intent although I thought it was because she was insisting on testifying and they knew on the stand she would be uncontrollable. Either way - it didn't work - nothing found....

Looking forward to your comments and the anticipation that we will have some food for thought to again discuss. Thanks for doing that for us.

Me too - and hoping in a weird way the waiting comes faster for me because I am three hours behind most of you all!...:great:

Did that make any sense at all? :waitasec:

Jeff Ashton on Dr Phil next Wednesday 11/16

preview video halfway down page http://www.drphil.com/

Oh Woe is me and some of us who live in the Los Angeles area Oh Woe:pullhair: If it was only known back when this was taped-I'm sure it has been taped already due to the teasers being out; I would have broke the promise to myself to never set foot in Hollywood after retirement and would have shot down there at the crack of dawn to experience the chance to see Mr. Ashton again. I can just hear the ending of the show-maybe-that the audience will each get a free copy of his book-Oh Woe is me:anguish:

I'm excited! I hope it's on my Kindle when I wake up in the morning!

We LOVE you!!!

:blowkiss:

We LOVE you!!!

aw shucks. :blushing: Posting finds from A's book is the least I can do to say thanks for all the info and insights I've found here by y'all.

Meanwhile, today feels like a Christmas Eve when I know I'm gonna find something real special under the tree in just one more day..
:great:

I ordered mine on the kindle. Wonder what time it will be delivered? I'll see what I can read tomorrow am too if it is delivered early enough.

I know.......I wonder how fast JusticeS can read?????

LG & LC, just got my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It would have to come on a day when I have tons of work to do BUT, tonight.....people better be bleeding if they bother me!

I have to give even more respect to JA for dedicating the book to Caylee! For Caylee, so that no one forgets What a class act!

It would have to come on a day when I have tons of work to do BUT, tonight.....people better be bleeding if they bother me!

I have to give even more respect to JA for dedicating the book to Caylee! For Caylee, so that no one forgets What a class act!

.........OMG.......I am so excited for you! .......................
...........:skip: .... :skip: ..... :skip: ....... :skip: ....... :skip: ....... :skip:

I have a feeling I'm going to have to keep a box of tissues handy when I read it, just reading that dedication got me teary eyed.

......For You.. :skip: ................ For Me........ :sigh: .....

Even though I don't have time to begin reading, I did look at the photos & there's one random photo taken by one of the officers when they first got to the dumpsite. The officer was apparently just taking random shots as he first approached the scene & on the ground, irronically, lying flat on the ground is a yellow sign advertising for a daycare center....:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I always wondered about the close up picture of Casey in the blue hoodie with the BIG grin on her face......it was taken by one of the investigators apparently the first night they spoke with her....they told her the picture would be used on a missing persons poster. Wow!:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I have a feeling I'm going to have to keep a box of tissues handy when I read it, just reading that dedication got me teary eyed.

tissue & blood pressure medicine, I'm sure is the 2 most important things needed because after just looking at the photos I can feel mine rising!

How on earth are you going to get anything done today now!
I'm so happy for you.
I have to wait for mine to get all the way over here to Australia, but it is worth the wait.
Speaking of respect, I have so much for JA, LB, FG it of course goes without saying.
However, the respect I have for you all here at Websleuths, is second to none. Thank you all so very much for everything you do and for giving me a place I look so forward to coming to, each and every day.
You are all extremely special to me.
Back to lurking.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

We LOVE you!!!

One question, are we going to continue to discuss the book on this thread or do you guys want to start another one with "new things found"? Also, I don't want to ruin it for the ones that are waiting on their copy by posting things before they get theirs...so, let's make a decision on what's best. Maybe voice your opinion on how this should be handled! So many people are waiting & have been so I wouldn't dare upset anyone....discuss before, during, or after everyone gets their copy???? I want to respect the other WSer's.

Maybe there could be a spoiler alert in the thread title.
I don't mind if its discussed but like you said nobody wants to spoil it for others.
Just on the light side, I couldn't imagine any one on Websleuths having to be quiet for any amount of time! : )

......For You.. :skip: ................ For Me........ :sigh: .....

Oh My -:rocker: We have our first book delivered to JusticeSeeker in Louisiana! You won the prize! How exciting! :woohoo: I'll be doing a one sit-down read through when mine comes.

I'm now probably gonna bow off THIS thread unless there is another thread for discussions after certain chapters that the moderators create. As I don't want to be knowing what's coming - :innocent: rather discussing after I read. (would prefer multiple, but may be asking for tooooooooooo much! of the moderators - but I'M ASKING FOR MULTIPLES!!!!!- as I anticipate that during the book read , I'm gonna need you guys to VENT!!!!!! and discuss certain chapters before I finish) Until that new thread(s) - or after I finish the entire book if not done by mods - see y'all on the "other side", perhaps in 3 days!!!!!!!! :seeya: Perhaps my ol' friends from chat will be there....see you there WiseOldOwl, Sammy Oz, & Goldfish etc etc - did you off continent folks order through Kindle?

How on earth are you going to get anything done today now!
I'm so happy for you.
I have to wait for mine to get all the way over here to Australia, but it is worth the wait.
Speaking of respect, I have so much for JA, LB, FG it of course goes without saying.
However, the respect I have for you all here at Websleuths, is second to none. Thank you all so very much for everything you do and for giving me a place I look so forward to coming to, each and every day.
You are all extremely special to me.
Back to lurking.

Thanks & how incredibly sweet of you to say! So far, let me say I haven't gotten much done....I keep saying to myself, back away from the book, back away from the book...:maddening:
Take it from me, don't keep lurking, jump into the discussions & opinions because you may have ideas that the rest of us haven't thought of! If you're worried about making a mistake or a "mistruth", lol, don't, because there are soooo many intelligent WSer's that know this case even better than some of the leading players & they will gently point it out to you. At the same time, if you comment on a new scenario, they'll commend you so, don't hold back....join us!

I was once where you are & I learned that that's what makes this site so great, everyone works together! Welcome & hope to see you on the threads...:seeya:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back