Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Dr. P interview I had this overwhelming desire to visit JA's FB and make sure he knows how grateful so many of us are that he wrote a book. One thing is pretty obvious, the verdict is still effecting people. Didn't hear one word except from JA about Judge P lack of control over his courtroom or I should say the DT. I'm not quite sure what JVM was doing on the show..spoiled the whole interview. JA is a big boy and can hold up quite well to all the finger pointing going on. I wonder if hes surprised or if he expected it. I began to wonder if Dr. P was even going to plug the book. I can't wait to get some quiet time so I can sit down and start in on my reading. It does my heart good to see JA tellin it like it is regarding the jurors. More or less said they were all bumps on a log, had no curiousity and wouldn't know a piece of evidence if it bit them on the butt..Ha!..Everytime they showed the clip with the nursing student I was once again reminded of that stupid look on her face and worse when she began to speak. I think the best part of the show was when the woman, can't remember her name said...Who cares how you make chloroform!..I think JA wanted to kiss her for that. We all know JVM has the hots for JB..sure says alot about her judgement. Sure would be nice to see one TH actually talk to JA about his book and forget about all the finger pointing. I still don't get what the point of the two women in the audience on opposing sides but I guess thats why I never watch Dr. P.

Oh..I forgot to mention JB's reaction to JA's public admission of his dislike for JB...JB said he would never personally attack JA. Of course JB lives in his own little world like someone else we know..Of course JB forgot his behavior during the trial and all the personal attacks he made to the States team..What a piece of work he is..Sheesh

I fully expect Cindy to come screaming out of the woodwork in the next day or two, saying she's been getting DEATH THREATS or someone left a dead chicken on her doorstep or something....heaven forbid FCA should get more attention!

Maybe she'll pull a Godfather thing..horsehead in her bed...:floorlaugh:

In her case it will be an old stinky pizzabox....:floorlaugh:

ITA, cyber ... I think Jose and KC watch way too much TV !
But that's a new one, an assassin who puts a note on his target's door telling them he's going to shoot them in the head ? Ya, right ... sounds like someone (who's as dumb as a rock) came up with that story ..
And, yes, I agree .. JA's book coming out and this story shortly thereafter are no coincidence ... :floorlaugh:

Guess we're not suppose to be suspicious of the story ... I mean it was in the National Enquirer so it must be true ? Isn't NE and TMZ, Jose's favorite "go to" news sites to spread his propaganda ?? I'm expecting a TMZ story next ... :floorlaugh:

Maybe they are the only ones that will pay him for a story. Like I mean, who just happened to be there to take the picture of her being rushed into the getaway car?

I didn't know where to put this... I take this with a huge grain of salt!

Casey Anthony 'survived assassination attempt and fled after safe house was discovered'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2062410/Casey-Anthony-survived-assassination-attempt-fled-safe-house-discovered.html

I take it with a case of salt . It never happened , just more lies from her and her boy's .They can't stand Jeff Ashton being in the spot light and also so she doesen't have to comply with the probation rules of getting a job . I guess she couldn't get her job back being an event planner at Universal . MOO ....... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Yep. As JSV said they just want to take the focus off of our incredible Jeff Ashton. Won't work.

I didn't know where to put this... I take this with a huge grain of salt!

Casey Anthony 'survived assassination attempt and fled after safe house was discovered'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2062410/Casey-Anthony-survived-assassination-attempt-fled-safe-house-discovered.html

I don't believe this for one second. If it is even true at all about moving her, it is nothing but a publicity stunt and a failed one at that since I've not seen one peep about it on any news channels.

IMO

The Mission Impossible theme song is playing in my head.....

Ask and ye shall receive!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGeRgFa-hI"]Mission Impossible TV show theme song - YouTube[/ame]
(A way cool theme...much too cool for FCA!)
:crazy:

The Enquirer photo shows someone in a baseball cap and pink top being shoved into a car to be wisked away to safety. That same ole tired pink shirt--looks like the one KC left jail wearing so of couse it has to be her, right?? LOL !!

I can only wonder why the ever-so-vigilant team of bodyguards would allow a photographer so near immediately following a close call with assassins!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/dont-forget-pick-weeks-enquirer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ation-attempt-fled-safe-house-discovered.html

Ntl Enquirer has a photo of, allegedly, OCA being whisked away during daylight hours while the Dailymail say she was whisked away during the night because of an "alleged" attempt on her life...STAGED? like the Ohio pics

Wonder which crack security team member or part of OCA's Team took that photo and( IMO so she can get paid), sent it to the Ntl Enquirer?
Well a girls gotta make a living? right?

I am still :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: over these articles....

Maybe she'll pull a Godfather thing..horsehead in her bed...:floorlaugh:

In her case it will be an old stinky pizzabox....:floorlaugh:

Funny you should say that:

Casey Anthony is lucky to be alive after allegedly surviving an assassination attempt at her Florida safe house.
Casey's 'panic-stricken' bodyguards had to pull her out of the firing line and whisk her to an emergency hideout in the middle of the night before an assassin 'put a bullet through her brain', The National Enquirer reported.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1duJNnHbi

First, how could the "Enquirer" know where she was unless somebody told them and secondly, this is an obvious publicity stunt by JB. I don't think any nut job who really wanted to carry out their plans to put a bullet in her head would put a note on her door warning her about before they actually did it. Why 'thwart' your own attempt? And seriously, The Enquirer???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ation-attempt-fled-safe-house-discovered.html

Ntl Enquirer has a photo of, allegedly, OCA being whisked away during daylight hours while the Dailymail say she was whisked away during the night because of an "alleged" attempt on her life...STAGED? like the Ohio pics

Wonder which crack security team member or part of OCA's Team took that photo and( IMO so she can get paid), sent it to the Ntl Enquirer?

Wouldn't it be great if on her next probation check in, her officer puts this cover page on the desk, circles the photo and says "ok on your form here you say you had no income in the prior month. Exactly what month was this photo sold to the Enquirer and how much did you receive for the photo?"

(I know, a girl can wish huh?)

No! No! Wait!! :great:
I've figured out the assassination attempt!! It was real!

It had to be the current member of the Defense Team who has been sheltering her for the past three or four months. Er....her landlord so to speak.

Maybe it's Dottie?? They are so sick of having her sorry azz laying around day after day whining - they finally cracked and said to JB - "get her the hello out of here before I put a bullet through her brain"!

JB stalled and stalled until Dottie finally blew up and screamed get her out of her now!!!!

Now it all makes perfect sense. Think I'll give TMZ a call......:waitasec:

We ought to have a graph to show how when stories about her and her "Team" die down or a story comes out to take the focus off of her...we get some BOGUS tabloid bombshell. These "people" as so predictable it is actually BORING!

We got your number "Team."

Any time they try to avoid hearings, depots, probation, etc., the mantra is "someone is trying to kill her." Nobody gives a flying #$@& about her...even the "crazies" can see that she is getting her just desserts. She has lost the only thing that ever mattered to her and that was to be the center of attention. Soon she will loose all the material comforts she has been afforded, too. That's better than jail because then she will have to fend for herself...no more silver spoon or platter.

Casey Anthony is lucky to be alive after allegedly surviving an assassination attempt at her Florida safe house.
Casey's 'panic-stricken' bodyguards had to pull her out of the firing line and whisk her to an emergency hideout in the middle of the night before an assassin 'put a bullet through her brain', The National Enquirer reported.

First, how could the "Enquirer" know where she was unless somebody told them and secondly, this is an obvious publicity stunt by JB. I don't think any nut job who really wanted to carry out their plans to put a bullet in her head would put a note on her door warning her about before they actually did it. Why 'thwart' your own attempt? And seriously, The Enquirer???

I can see by the picture that she was in such a hurry she packed a couple of bags and put on her "famous" brightly colored "target" (no pun intended) shirt. There is no one after her. Who puts their client in a neon red shirt while they are leaving the jailhouse and are fearful of an attempt on her life. The DT needs to just give it up. She has 24/7 hours to think up these schemes.

Since JB is her mouthpiece I would think this is more about him getting attention than KC. Plus for the middle of the night those guards are really overly dressed and getting into a black (CIA type) vane, pulleeessse. Talk about calling attention to yourselves. I'm not a drinker but I think it's time for me to "belly up to the bar, boys".

My guess is there is no police report because that could be a probation issue. jmo

NE v. National Publisher and book tour...hummm which would you prefer, Mr B?

"Assassination Attempt," using that phrase... is overkill and sensationalism at it's worst.

This whole assassination thing is beyond ridiculous. The daily mail and enquirer need to consider their ridiculous story sources before publication.

Spin and more spin. Everytime there is media attention to other parties other than FCA (recently ZG and now JA), FCA has to make sure the court and probation office once again are alerted that she is in danger.

The way all of these people open themselves up to being pawns is outrageous and just plain stupid.

It took sleuthers all of 5 minutes to figure out this was a crock of shhhhheeeeeiiiiittttt, why can supposedly responsible parties do the same.

It is illegal to report false death threats and use local funds to find the culprit. I want to hear what Orange County or whatever County she is in has to say.

Mayhap she's rehearsing for her big dramatic tv moments??

Or the depo for Zenaida Gonzalez, who knows, the one where she hopefully will NOT be allowed to whine about any amendments.

Oh FGS now we are supposed to believe she has assassins out after her!!!

She has no bodyguards and no safe house, let alone a second one ready and waiting in case of a breech in "security."

Good grief! How stoopid do her people think the public is!?

I'm too busy laughing my *advertiser censored* off at this ridiculous assassin story to be disgusted by their feeble attempt to regain the spotlight.

I hope her new safe house is in the same county, or that would be a violation of probation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288