Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Assassination Attempt," using that phrase... is overkill and sensationalism at it's worst.

No freaking kidding!!! Last time I checked, presidents and leaders of countries get assassinated, not an egotisical, self centered, acquitted child killer in hiding! I almost fell over when I read assassination attempt. Who does she think she is?

And seriously, if someone was trying to kill her, I highly doubt they would miss her big ol' ego swollen head. Jeebus. Assassination attempt. Oh my GOD that is just BEYOND ridiculous! :banghead::furious:

Funny you should say that:

Casey Anthony 'survived assassination attempt and fled after safe house was discovered'

Casey Anthony is lucky to be alive after allegedly surviving an assassination attempt at her Florida safe house.
Casey's 'panic-stricken' bodyguards had to pull her out of the firing line and whisk her to an emergency hideout in the middle of the night before an assassin 'put a bullet through her brain', The National Enquirer reported.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1duJNnHbi

First, how could the "Enquirer" know where she was unless somebody told them and secondly, this is an obvious publicity stunt by JB. I don't think any nut job who really wanted to carry out their plans to put a bullet in her head would put a note on her door warning her about before they actually did it. Why 'thwart' your own attempt? And seriously, The Enquirer???

BBM. Are you freaking serious? Wow. Just...worst "assassination" story EVER!!! Yeah, Baez had to have put this together because it sounds so freaking bad. I guess Baez was writing down to the level of the Pinellas 12 because that the's only people I can see believing this carp!

What's with the "panic stricken" body guards in that story?? I guess her keepers couldn't afford regular guards.. Panic stricken? Sheesh.. Baez and company need to hire better writers.. Baez's story telling talents are sorely lacking.

BBM. Are you freaking serious? Wow. Just...worst "assassination" story EVER!!! Yeah, Baez had to have put this together because it sounds so freaking bad. I guess Baez was writing down to the level of the Pinellas 12 because that the's only people I can see believing this carp!

I would bet $100 this was not reported to law enforcement.

Why? She has already been convicted to lying to LE and doing this again would violate her probation land land her in jail.

Maybe they are the only ones that will pay him for a story. Like I mean, who just happened to be there to take the picture of her being rushed into the getaway car?

What cracks me up about this latest gimmic is they supposedly moved her in the middle of the night but the photo was taken during the day. :floorlaugh: What a bunch of gobers. :floorlaugh:

Does anyone know if the Dr. Phil show with JA is available online anywhere?

This whole assassination thing is beyond ridiculous. The daily mail and enquirer need to consider their ridiculous story sources before publication.

Spin and more spin. Everytime there is media attention to other parties other than FCA (recently ZG and now JA), FCA has to make sure the court and probation office once again are alerted that she is in danger.

The way all of these people open themselves up to being pawns is outrageous and just plain stupid.

It took sleuthers all of 5 minutes to figure out this was a crock of shhhhheeeeeiiiiittttt, why can supposedly responsible parties do the same.

It is illegal to report false death threats and use local funds to find the culprit. I want to hear what Orange County or whatever County she is in has to say.

I'm telling you - it was a "PIMPED UP EVICTION NOTICE"!

It explains everything - the note on the door, the threatening email, and the panic mode as "the friends" were doing a "moonlight flit" aka "leaving a rental in the dead of night to avoid paying rent" and the panic mode - now what the hello are we going to do with her.

Always a grain of truth in everything OCA does..... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

No! No! Wait!! :great:
I've figured out the assassination attempt!! It was real!

It had to be the current member of the Defense Team who has been sheltering her for the past three or four months. Er....her landlord so to speak.

Maybe it's Dottie?? They are so sick of having her sorry azz laying around day after day whining - they finally cracked and said to JB - "get her the hello out of here before I put a bullet through her brain"!

JB stalled and stalled until Dottie finally blew up and screamed get her out of her now!!!!

Now it all makes perfect sense. Think I'll give TMZ a call......:waitasec:

Oh gawd...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I didn't know where to put this... I take this with a huge grain of salt!

Casey Anthony 'survived assassination attempt and fled after safe house was discovered'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2062410/Casey-Anthony-survived-assassination-attempt-fled-safe-house-discovered.html

BBM
I have a few ideas where we could put this Scout35.....:floorlaugh:

It would involve some messy details but even with my bad back I betcha I could... get er done....:floorlaugh:

Anyone want to help?....:woohoo:

What cracks me up about this latest gimmic is they supposedly moved her in the middle of the night but the photo was taken during the day. :floorlaugh: What a bunch of gobers. :floorlaugh:

I hope she notified her PO before she called the Enquirer. JA's book just came out, she probably started to read it and went ballistic on everyone around her. That would get her tossed out from where she's hiding.

I hope she notified her PO before she called the Enquirer. JA's book just came out, she probably started to read it and went ballistic on everyone around her. That would get her tossed out from where she's hiding.

Yup - she probably trashed the place! A couple of beers and that amount of anger - I am ROTFL!!! Pretty amusing OCA ...

And by the way - you need another publicist....

It explains everything - the note on the door, the threatening email, and the panic mode as "the friends" were doing a "moonlight flit" aka "leaving a rental in the dead of night to avoid paying rent" and the panic mode - now what the hello are we going to do with her.

Always a grain of truth in everything OCA does..... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Still on that scotch this morning? LOL. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So much material and so little time...Maybe we should send JB a "Thank You" note for keeping us all amused every now and then...Maybe we should "pin" it to his door...Haven't quite figured out how you pin a note to a door...I'm ashamed..my name is MsMacgyver..thought I could do anything with duct tape and WD40 but this ones got me stumped?...Maybe we should give TMZ a call LG..tell them we have all figured out JB's scams and he needs to get some new material...gettin boring!

Can someone please tell Baez that Orange County has a nice safehouse where she can hole up.

(Yeah, I know I am beating a dead horse)........

Still on that scotch this morning? LOL. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

...............:silly: ...................

Well, maybe the leftover fumes, but my view gave me some clarity and a couple of belly laughs...:blushing:

I have a rich inner fantasy life....

You are seriously cracking me up. "pimped up eviction notice" Oh gosh, my eyes are leaking. :floorlaugh:

So much material and so little time...Maybe we should send JB a "Thank You" note for keeping us all amused every now and then...Maybe we should "pin" it to his door...Haven't quite figured out how you pin a note to a door...I'm ashamed..my name is MsMacgyver..thought I could do anything with duct tape and WD40 but this ones got me stumped?...Maybe we should give TMZ a call LG..tell them we have all figured out JB's scams and he needs to get some new material...gettin boring!

Seriously now - what would you give to have TMZ run my version of the events in a nice fat headline....:lol:

I must have missed this. Now she's playing schizophrenic?

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/casey-anthony-new-fears-mental-ward

CASEY ANTHONY NEW FEARS: MENTAL WARD
Published on: October 4, 2011
by JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

"...Casey recently flipped out during her first ses*sions of psychological therapy, exhibiting sever*al frighteningly different personalities, add the in*siders."

and

"Casey has morphed into several different char*acters – a near-infant, babbling in baby talk, like she was speaking to her long-dead daughter Caylee, a volatile victim threatening to “get even” with society and a care*free party girl, according to the sources.

“She’s lived so long with lies and fantasy that now it’s catching up with her,” a source close to Anthony told The ENQUIRER. “She doesn’t know who she is anymore.”

And she was evaluated six or seven times? Casey 6.0 - Now she's looking for an excuse for her blaming her father on Caylee's death.

OMG - truer words! I am sitting here chortling away to myself instead of working...:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam