WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those with facebook etc....please share the radio link with as many people as you can.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111116_7408.shtml
Eyewitness News attempted to contact Lena and Ralph on Wednesday. We visited both their Dennison Street home, and the home of Lena's mother, JoAnn Evans, in Ireland.
No one was home at the Dennison Street home, and no one would come to the door at Evans' home.
We're told the Lunsford's frequently stay with Evans and are seen around town quite often.

I have a few questions....
I thought Lena was "asked" to vacate the Dennison Street home?
I thought Lena was NOT staying with Joann at all?
How did Joann, Ralph, Lena, 5 children and whoever else ever fit into a trailor?

I miss the good old days, when Police put a phone book on a suspect and beat them till they talked.:angel:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: There are a few cases I'm following that could stand a bit of creative interrogation.........LOL.

You obviously don't hate people or you wouldn't be here getting so upset about little ones you have never even met.
With more people like you offering their help and support in the world, maybe the future can have LESS missing little ones. KWIM? If you could save one child, it would be so worth it my BFF

Awww...you are MY BFF!! YOU made my day :) :) ...I don't do a fraction of what you do my friend!! And you are right-I don't hate "people", I hate their ways. I would give anything to just find Aliayah. (I will not say bring her home again, because...does she even HAVE a home to come too? THAT makes me cry. Can you imagine how those FBI agents feel? ...Can you imagine how people like Mark Lunsford, Steve Groene, Mark Klass, and Tim Miller feel about LL and her family. No way in hades they wouldn't have searched for their missing family member...and she hasnt just NOT looked -she has complicated the case. :( (hugs)

not trying to start any trouble.....but I just went to the Bring Them Home Now radio site and there is no mention of any upcoming show tonight about Aliayah.:waitasec:

I will still be here at 7pm to listen....but if there's no show...please remember I was only repeating what has been told to me.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

I miss the good old days, when Police put a phone book on a suspect and beat them till they talked.:angel:

Mikeysmommom---thats what they did in the OLD days...this is what they do NOW :)---god i love 2011 -:floorlaugh:
1. TUCKER TELEPHONE---An electrical device attached to the genitals of inmates that delivered severe shocks as a form of torture, formerly used at an Arkansas Prison Farm.---

2. TUNE UP-a. Lessons taught to inmates by Texas prison guards that involved verbal humiliation, profanity, shoves, kicks, and head and body slaps.

And yes, I learned this in my ETHICS class :great:

not trying to start any trouble.....but I just went to the Bring Them Home Now radio site and there is no mention of any upcoming show tonight about Aliayah.:waitasec:

I will still be here at 7pm to listen....but if there's no show...please remember I was only repeating what has been told to me.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

I will be here with you---and its certainly not your fault...maybe they could invite US ---as guests!! :)

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111116_7408.shtml
Eyewitness News attempted to contact Lena and Ralph on Wednesday. We visited both their Dennison Street home, and the home of Lena's mother, JoAnn Evans, in Ireland.
No one was home at the Dennison Street home, and no one would come to the door at Evans' home.
We're told the Lunsford's frequently stay with Evans and are seen around town quite often.

I have a few questions....
I thought Lena was "asked" to vacate the Dennison Street home?
I thought Lena was NOT staying with Joann at all?
How did Joann, Ralph, Lena, 5 children and whoever else ever fit into a trailor?

1. Thats what we were told
2. Thats what we were told
3. Like they all fit in that little house. As long as the adults have a place to sleep-the kids dont matter.

Oh man...... if my computer were ever taken by the police, i'd be so screwed.. i don't know how i would explain all the things i have google'd...... hahahahahahahaha........
I make sure to remind my family periodically that I look up a lot of...unusual...things in the name of sleuthing!!!:rocker::crazy:

OK---when I started school-I really REALLY wanted to help families of missing children-like Steve Groene, Mark Lunsford, (and adults) like Lara Gricar. The last few months have made me rethnk my career goals. Soooooooooooooooooooo I enrolled to get my Bachelors Degree in Social Work (with criminology) thinking maybe counseling would be the right choice.

After reading about LL's drug use-i just decided i hate people. NOW what am i gonna do--(i can hear my family **fainting** from here)
I'm a social worker. Yes....there are times when you *just hate people* even as a social worker. But if we don't step up and put a STOP to this stuff, it's only going to get worse, so dive in, step up and help us STOP the stuff! One person saved is one child saved, KWIM???!!!

Okay....just found out that the show for tonight has been CANCELLED but is supposedly rescheduled for TOMORROW 11/18 at 7pm

Ok, it's official, I'm too old to keep up. This thing with "bath salts"... yesterday on the news is the first time I've heard about this. Some man broke into someone's house and made himself at home, watching t.v. and hanging Christmas wreaths. He was high on bath salts. I'm still shaking my head.
Still praying for little Aliyah and hoping she is found. Please God, help us watch over all the little children!!!

Heres a bathsalts horror story

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201105020871

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Police say an Alum Creek man high on bath salts killed his neighbor's pygmy goat and that neighbors found him in his bedroom, dressed in a bra and panties, next to the dead animal, said Lt. Bryan Stover of the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department.

Heres a bathsalts horror story

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201105020871

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Police say an Alum Creek man high on bath salts killed his neighbor's pygmy goat and that neighbors found him in his bedroom, dressed in a bra and panties, next to the dead animal, said Lt. Bryan Stover of the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department.

OMG he is still wearing the bra!!!!!!!!!! :blushing:

OMG he is still wearing the bra!!!!!!!!!! :blushing:

Isn't that the most bizzarre story ever? So many new drugs and ways to get high. Now the new thing in WV is mollies. Scares me knowing the babies mother and stepdad had bathsalts in their possession. Hard to tell what has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong