Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy! Is it a full moon or something? You guys are on fire! :great:

LOL where were you yesterday and the day before? We just about brought the whole darned house down...:floorlaugh:
It's all bayouland's fault - she keeps opening the bar when the mods are on their dinner break...:great:

Hang on. Locking up for just a minute and will reopen.

(I know, we're getting a little criminal in here, but..isn't it fun?)
<snipped>

:aktion1:

LOL where were you yesterday and the day before? We just about brought the whole darned house down...:floorlaugh:
It's all bayouland's fault - she keeps opening the bar when the mods are on their dinner break...:great:

BUSTED! :nono:

I'm getting this funny feeling that we here are being played and tested.
<snipped>

Ya think??? ;)

It is more than obvious that the site that was linked is doing nothing more than looking for "hits". Because the more "hits", the more ad revenue they generate. I am thrilled that you guys were having fun and laughs! I can remember days not so long ago when links like that would incite a riot in here. lol So, good to know that we have come a long way in deciphering the BS from the facts.

I have removed all links to this site because we will not promote it or help spread this blatant RUMOR. However, if you want to have a few laughs at the insanity of such a claim, that is fine by me. As long as it you guys can keep it in check and I don't care if someone begs and promises you an autographed copy with a kiss from Ashton, no linking to that site.

I removed & <snipped> several posts. If yours was one of them, it was nothing personal. I am at work and had to do it quickly. It was a matter of getting that link off of this forum. Please alert if you see it posted anywhere else. I have also removed it from the News thread.

Oh boy! Is it a full moon or something? You guys are on fire! :great:

Fellow Sleuthers,.....:rocker:
Thanks for the laughs....

We've been given Great material to work with the past few days....:floorlaugh:

Fellow Sleuthers,.....:rocker:
Thanks for the laughs....

We've been given Great material to work with the past few days....:floorlaugh:

I agree - I think it was wonders who said so much material so little time....:floorlaugh: - what absolute nonsense.

I agree - I think it was wonders who said so much material so little time....:floorlaugh: - what absolute nonsense.

Oh, rats. I miss it all. Can anyone tell me what the link was all about? If not, it's okay......I'll just suffer......I'm use to it. lol

Oh, rats. I miss it all. Can anyone tell me what the link was all about? If not, it's okay......I'll just suffer......I'm use to it. lol

Ooh Lambchop it was about the assassination attempt and then a flaky newsite this morning said OCA was adopting a baby from Romania - and you know how it is in sidebar - we think it's material to have fun with. We had a couple of bad links Beach and a few others thought were playing us for counters...and so it went and Blame Canada south park seems to have gotten snipped...:innocent:
Oh yeah, and some movie planning, who should play who, SNL skit suggestions...the usual...

Ooops, I am Sorry! Wrong choice of words=criminal. Should have used truant in describing the funny ha ha's here again today. Ok. I'm behaving now.

You guys are totally NUTS!...LOL...I gave a visit to JA's FB page. His wife Rita posted that JA did an interview with Vinnie!...Shes suppose to be posting the date soon when it will be aired. Said it was the best one. Vinnie understood since he had been a prosecutor. Should be a good one...I can't believe they cancelled Joy B...she wasn't experienced which made her kind of entertaining..Some of the things that came out of her mouth were great. Wish they would find somewhere to put JVM and Dr. D is as dry as toast...I told JA to make sure to include Rita in the Lifetime movie. I finally started in on his book last night. You can tell he's not an experienced writer which is why I like his book so far. He is a straight shooter!..Whomever they get to play FCA has to have that monkey face and really needs to know how to fake crying..ALOT!
Also told JA if he runs across JB to let him know he needs to find some new material.

Thanks to all for the good laughs in here. I especially enjoyed the "alleged" assassination in reality was an eviction notice. That one had me rolling.

Ooh Lambchop it was about the assassination attempt and then a flaky newsite this morning said OCA was adopting a baby from Romania - and you know how it is in sidebar - we think it's material to have fun with. We had a couple of bad links Beach and a few others thought were playing us for counters...and so it went and Blame Canada south park seems to have gotten snipped...:innocent:
Oh yeah, and some movie planning, who should play who, SNL skit suggestions...the usual...

Normal couples have trouble adopting from overseas.

Me? Little ole me? :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
I'm changing my avatar and pleading the 5th!!!!

Ooops! Now I see Beach's post. I am busted, I confess, but there were extenuating circumstances I swear. It's Logicalgirl's fault. She is threatening me with ransom notes. Blame her!

Me? Little ole me? :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
I'm changing my avatar and pleading the 5th!!!!

What's the matter - can't you just get a black wig, some sunglasses and a baseball cap?:floorlaugh:

:ufo:
I haven't had this much fun in a month of Sundays! Between bogus attempted assassinations, phantom Romanian babies, bat babies, Uncle Fester as JB and Juliette Lewis as FCA, I am just weak from laughter!

And seriously, after all the tears we shed, laughter is a blessed relief. I thank you!

I gotta get ready for work soon but I can't seem to leave WS...too many laughs....

At least I will have something to think about and keep me going tonight when 11pm rolls around and I start feeling exhausted but still have to wait another 30 mins until I finish my shift

Ooops! Now I see Beach's post. I am busted, I confess, but there were extenuating circumstances I swear. It's Logicalgirl's fault. She is threatening me with ransom notes. Blame her!

................:silly: ..........

I wonder if that notice on the door was nailed there a couple of weeks ago.......or on Halloween cause she wasn't handing out any candy treats!

{yeah, I know it was a "false alarm" report, but still a funny one}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member