ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So steamed by the new motion in the news thread. Apparently Casey's lawyers want EVERYTHING from ZG while Casey can use the 5th and give NOTHING. OMG, I am so MAD about this new motion. And I just know that the Casey loving judge will accept it and make ZG turn over everything too...:furious:

Don't worry. In a civil case, unlike in a criminal case, using the 5th amendment can be looked upon as an admission of guilt. I think Casey pleading the 5th is practically handing the win to Z?G.

Hey! Wasn't ZFG supposed to be deposed today? Any word?

From the article: "We'll know more about the deposition once it's over, as it's being held behind closed doors."

It wouldn't still be going on if it started at 9am, would it? Hmmm. Strange that there hasn't been a peep about it!

Wesh interviewed FCA's attorney returning from lunch, it might still be going on.

Wesh interviewed FCA's attorney returning from lunch, it might still be going on.

Wow. I hope she's okay. I know it must be aggravating having to deal with Casey's attorneys, especially Mr. Green. I'm going to send up a prayer for her.

Wow. I hope she's okay. I know it must be aggravating having to deal with Casey's attorneys, especially Mr. Green. I'm going to send up a prayer for her.

Me too - I sure hope Mr. Morgan is looking after her. ZFG doesn't strike me as a particularly tough lady and depositions can be hard for even the strong.

Wowzers Americka - thanks for that. I'm just posting an article from Wesh that Mr. Greene and Wesh make the process sound quite nasty...

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29830219/detail.html

I hope ZFG can hang in there!

Good Lord, me too. I think Greene is worse than Baez! I mean seriously, why would Morgan pay Zenaida to continue this case? Greene is as delusional as his client is. Poor Zenaida. I feel so sorry for her and what she is going through today. And it sounds like her deposition is going to be released while Casey's was sealed. I guess Zenaida showed up as a normal, sane person today, no disguises. Sheesh. Why does Casey STILL get away with carp? I love how her rights seems to trump everyone else's time and again!

What I don't like is the fact that they are saying ZG must finish her depo today no matter how long it takes when FCA never finished her's from October.

Good Lord, me too. I think Greene is worse than Baez! I mean seriously, why would Morgan pay Zenaida to continue this case? Greene is as delusional as his client is. Poor Zenaida. I feel so sorry for her and what she is going through today. And it sounds like her deposition is going to be released while Casey's was sealed. I guess Zenaida showed up as a normal, sane person today, no disguises. Sheesh. Why does Casey STILL get away with carp? I love how her rights seems to trump everyone else's time and again!

AARRrrrggghhhhhhhhhh

WHY WHY WHY? I finally get myself calmed down and this unmitigated carp continues!!!!!!!

Can there be a lawsuit filed for preferential/prejudicial treatment? Because I have had it up to my eyeballs with this carp.

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@classicsilver @dianeax she is strong. she is doing a great job.
19 minutes ago

@
@DianeAx still in depo. probably will go until 9.
1 hour ago

@
19 minutes ago

Whew!!! :seeya: Thanks so much for that - for some reason I have really been worrying about her and can barely work this afternoon!!

I think because Mr. Greene expresses himself like a bully boy!

Whew!!! :seeya: Thanks so much for that - for some reason I have really been worrying about her and can barely work this afternoon!!

who is paying him, by the way? Glass houses, all that.

@
19 minutes ago

Then what is THIS about:?

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Source tells me there has been crying and arguing during today's deposition of Zenaida Gonzalez. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Then what is THIS about:?

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Source tells me there has been crying and arguing during today's deposition of Zenaida Gonzalez. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

I was wondering the same thing when I saw Matt Morgan's tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas