FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day I was out there, Kid Finders was running things. So, for those of you who followed the Caylee saga-you will probably remember this outfit.

The day I was out there, Kid Finders was running things. So, for those of you who followed the Caylee saga-you will probably remember this outfit.

BBM: Is KF involved in looking for Michelle ? ? :waitasec:

TIA !

I do remember them from Caylee's case ... :silenced:

:waitasec::silenced:

It was a man that was found and he has been identified.

But the area is actually not as far as what you googled- it is actually much closer then 17 miles away.

It's only a couple of miles. I put the location on the map just in case there ended up being any possible connection to Michelle but highly unlikely.

http://g.co/maps/wpgkp

So if someone is convicted of an offense in the military, do they spend time in a military prison? And how tragic would it be if the spouse who is the victim of the domestic battery died a sudden death while staying with that person's family while waiting for their spouse to be released from a military prison and/or discharged from service altogether?

MOO

Kamille, will u please share where you learned of this about the dv victim dying while DSjr was serving his time in military brigs??

This is the same info I have desperately been trying to get verified.. It was in 2003 so, brain injury wife had passed 2 yrs prior.. This is another individual that was the dv victim in the military dv.. Where did you find your info?

TIA..

I just said the same thing up thread. I don't know what to say, I know what I'm thinking tho.

Well, I am thinking lots myself, and better just keep it to myself; except that this is not coming from Dale "obviously" as no one has spoken to him.

I am not sure how to write this post, but why is there money being raised for the three children? Why not raise the money for searching for Michelle, or add it to the reward?

ETA: I see on their Facebook that no one has worked and the children have to eat. Still confused because Dec. 10th is far away!

I wondered who will bring the money to Dale for his two children?

:waitasec: After reading your post, I was wondering :

1. Does Dale have a job ?
2. Does he pay child support to MP for the twins ?

Any ideas ? TIA !

MOO ...

More then likely Dale is making his websites private as he doesn't want all his stuff posted all over the Internet and taken out of context. IMO.

He also removed where he works, etc., on his Facebook page.

I think he did something or an update on Ebay at 1 PM today.

If you go to Veromi.net and enter his name, it shows Top Dog Cabinetry.

http://www.veromi.net/processor.asp

I know. I was hoping they had some other advocate out there also. It would make sense that Kid Finders got to them quickly though, as they are still involved with the Anthony's new grandparents rights group. The family may have no clue, who knows?

How in the world did Orlando keep "Kid Finders" a secret in the search for Michelle? Why Kid Finders?

I remember seeing a post on "Michelle Parker Missing" Facebook page saying they had a bulletin board that can be pulled around. My immediate thought was Kid Finder's and then I dismissed it. Should have listened to my first thought.

:waitasec: After reading your post, I was wondering :

1. Does Dale have a job ?
2. Does he pay child support to MP for the twins ?

Any ideas ? TIA !

MOO ...

Well instead of getting well intentioned people to support your kids...why doesn't he go and get his behind in the unemployment line, get food stamps and welfare like so many other hard working Americans in a bind right now? :furious: I mean it is not like he is searching all day for their mother or anything. He is not in the media all day or anything.:furious:

I've been checking all day for the piece from myfoxtampabay.com in which Michelle's mom was on. I don't understand why they haven't posted it yet? They did run it at noon, maybe they will run it again tonight and that's why their sitting on it. It was fairly informative imo.

Hopefully some good news and updates at the PC. fingers crossed

I don't know for a fact, but I'm thinking if my daughter was missing and someone showed up with T Shirts and Posters, I'd probably use them also. Most people don't know about the circus and would never imagine it could exist.

Kamille, will u please share where you learned of this about the dv victim dying while DSjr was serving his time in military brigs??

This is the same info I have desperately been trying to get verified.. It was in 2003 so, brain injury wife had passed 2 yrs prior.. This is another individual that was the dv victim in the military dv.. Where did you find your info?

TIA..

I have no idea if he was in prison when she died. I was asking about whether he could have been in prison for his military convictions and how long he might have been in there if that is possible. If he was convicted and sent to prison while she was alive, that would have him in there for about 2-3 years. Was just wondering if it was possible based on drug possession charges and domestic battery charges.

Well instead of getting well intentioned people to support your kids...why doesn't he go and get his behind in the unemployment line, get food stamps and welfare like so many other hard working Americans in a bind right now? :furious: I mean it is not like he is searching all day for their mother or anything. He is not in the media all day or anything.:furious:

Keep in mind that Michelle's family has not spoken to him and we don't even know if he will accept any money from them.

I am basing the family has not spoken to him from the Today Show that aired this morning. Dale has not contacted the family at all.

For all we know, he has enough money to feed 2 three year olds, maybe his job is paying his salary for a while, perhaps he applied for food stamps.

Dale is not guilty of a crime here; he is the father of the twins.

I know. I was hoping they had some other advocate out there also. It would make sense that Kid Finders got to them quickly though, as they are still involved with the Anthony's new grandparents rights group. The family may have no clue, who knows?

:waitasec: I thought TES/Tim Miller were involved in MP's search ?

So HOW in the world did Kid Finders get involved ?

:silenced::shutup:

This is why I am confused about raising money for the children. They have this $50,000.00 that can feed 3 children for sure.

The $50,000 reward has since expired, leaving Parker's family with a decision to make on what to do next with that donated money. That could include extending the deadline, or even increasing the reward amount.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...rkers-family-pleading-for-clues?cmpid=twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member