FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure how to write this post, but why is there money being raised for the three children? Why not raise the money for searching for Michelle, or add it to the reward?

ETA: I see on their Facebook that no one has worked and the children have to eat. Still confused because Dec. 10th is far away!

I wondered who will bring the money to Dale for his two children?

What happens on Dec 10th?

Dale Smith Jr named as primary suspect in the case.

Well, it looks like they asked him to take a poly and he didn't.

The family lead us to believe he was cooperating and he WASN'T! WTF!!!!

Thanks so much for the updates as the links wont work for me :seeya:

Dale Smith is prime suspect: RT @SyanRhodes: BREAKING: Orlando Police OFFICIALLY name Dale Smith, ex-fiance of Michelle Parker as PRIME SUSPECT in her disappearance.
1 minute ago

I hope the children are safe :banghead:

I hope he doesn't have those babies. Who knows what this guy might do at this point! I am so scared for those precious angels.

sisters personal opinion has never changed! she has seen them fight, she knows them

Thanks for keeping those of us who can't watch updated on the presser. How can they not know where the twins are? You would think they would have been keeping an eye on them since I'm sure the ex has been at least a POI for a while. Let's hope those little ones are somewhere safe.

If you listed to Good Morning America from today, even if he is primary suspect, he doesn't lose his children; he has to be arrested.

the brother pleading for continued help with the searches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member