FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that's prob why the story that i posted that was recanted, got recanted. they were most likely protecting his next door neighbor with the tape. IMO.

The mom asking if there are anymore questions. She said "you've all got it now don't ya"

Shes being very strong

some paraphrased, some parts I missed

Chief Paul Rooney:
Good afternoon, thank you for coming. As you all know 11 days ago MP was reported missing. Other agencies, media and the public have been used to find Michelle
We are officially naming Dale Smith, the ex fiance as the primary suspect in Michelle's disappearance.
We had to look at every aspect in the case before we could come out publically and say Mr. Smith is our primary focus. We will not rest until Michelle is found. I will not go into details about the case, but I will say we will use all resources to find Michelle.

Michelle's mother: My daughter is still not found, she is still missing. We have to do what we have to do. We need her, we still need searchers, we still need fliers. And this is a sad day really, but I think it was inevitable.
Dale, if you're out there, honey, and you're listening to me, if you made a mistake and it was just a second of like... oh, I lost my head and I didn't know what to do.
Sister: If you know something let her be a mother to her children. Work with us, just help us, help those kids. You loved her at one point, try to love her one more time.
Mom: If you could have taken a polygraph when they asked you to, you could have eliminated a lot of stress. We love our Michelle so much. Thank you, guys, for sticking with us. I'm going to bring that girl home.

Is DS's father a suspect?
Chief: I don't want to go into that part of the investigation. He simply refused the polygraph. We are still in the investigating phase.
I don't want to go into any specifics on evidence. Not sure if his father has anything to do with this.
Does DS still have the children? That I don't know. There are no other suspects that I'm aware of. Change of focus after 11 days was a strategy. He can't go into any information found in the SUV.

Why didn't you think he was a suspect earlier?
Mom: He was cooperating, that's why they didn't think
Sister: There wasn't one thing at one time that wasn't being looked at. We, as a family, never let that slip our mind.

Do you believe he has lied to the police, misled them?
As her sister we talked before, of course I never really cared for the guy but he's the father of my niece and nephew and I'm going to do whatever I have to do to make sure they are in my life for the rest of my life.

Do you believe he lied to police?
Mom: If he had nothing to hide, he'd have taken a polygraph test, he'd be out here helping, his family would be out here. We haven't heard one word, not one word.
Brother: I'm sorry to interrupt your questions but my sister is still missing. Now we have a primary suspect, but we still need help to find her. I know you have questions about DS but the goal is to find my sister. Just cause we have a lead not that leads to one area, I don't want people to stop looking for her. I have no reason to believe that she's dead. It goes either way right now. She's either alive, or she's not. I have no reason to believe either way.
Sister: If she's not alive, god have mercy on...whoever did it.
Mom: The kids aren't going to have any parent if he did something, but they still have us...they'll have a normal life. They'll ride four-wheelers, they'll have dogs and cats. They won't be around people who hide.
This is a huge day, but we still have to find her. Thank you, every one of you, from the bottom of my heart.

I know there are some posters who have claimed to know Dale, Jr. and I ask any of them who may have any communications with him to plead with him to bring the children somewhere safe for their protection. No matter what, even if he is 100% innocent, these children deserve to be away from this situation as far as possible. There must be a trusted relative or friend, as I know he probably won't leave them with Michelle's family, but I plead with anyone who knows him to plead with him to do the right thing-place the kids out of harms way and cooperate with LE.

and that's prob why the story that i posted that was recanted, got recanted. they were most likely protecting his next door neighbor with the tape. IMO.

Do you happen to know if he lived "right" next door?

:waitasec: I thought TES/Tim Miller were involved in MP's search ?

So HOW in the world did Kid Finders get involved ?

:silenced::shutup:

Honestly, a few of us were very confused all during the "search", as some were waiting for calls from Equasearch, etc.
The most I can verify about Equa search is some local folks that are members were out searching. The search has not been the normal all out search, so yeah, there has been speculation that LE was running the show as far as what information was being released.
They may have been involved and I'm just not aware of it. Obviously there has been very little information supplied by LE Just hasn't felt like the normal missing person search.

That was a shocking presser, I really didn't expect that!

Honestly, a few of us were very confused all during the "search", as some were waiting for calls from Equasearch, etc.
The most I can verify about Equa search is some local folks that are members were out searching. The search has not been the normal all out search, so yeah, there has been speculation that LE was running the show as far as what information was being released.
They may have been involved and I'm just not aware of it. Obviously there has been very little information supplied by LE Just hasn't felt like the normal missing person search.

TES came in last Sat and was on the ground on Sun working with LE. This was on wkmg.com

See post 318 about Kidfinders.

I know. I feel the same way. We are so used to LE pussy footing around calling anyone as much as a POI, let alone a suspect-that when we hear those words, we are shocked. I am sure they have very good information that leads them to believe that DS has done something to this beautiful young mother. I hope they have enough for an arrest and that the children are safe.

BBM: You got that right ! I wasn't expecting that either !

:waitasec: Gee ... I can't recall the last time there was a presser where they actually named someone a "poi" or "suspect" ... :waitasec:

MOO ...

I dont know folks, this just got strange for me

Dale Smith the prime suspect,ok, why NOW after 11 days?
He should have been the prime suspect from minute one f only because he was the last one to see her, so what gives? OPD don't seem to know much, including where the kids are.

My bet is that DS is holding her at some location against her will to make a family with him. Someone who is so immersed in a fantasy life as he is with the dressing up like star wars at the ripe age of 40 is bound to be dillusional. This is perhaps why they stormed the house on Saturday..

I am a little annoyed at the moment because I was going on what I was hearing and if I would have known Dale refused to take a poly, clearly, I would have worked more on "how did he do it", rather than "how could he do it with 2 children in tow"! :furious:

Still doesn't make sense raising money for THREE children, when they just named Dale a suspect and they don't know where the two children are.

He shouldn't have those twins if he's a POI. JMO

ETA...sorry, I meant Prime Suspect.

Sparky, I know you wrote asking how to bring a post over and I was recording the presser. Just go to the post, and right click on the number, copy link address and then paste it in a new post.

some paraphrased, some parts I missed

Chief Paul Rooney:
Good afternoon, thank you for coming. As you all know 11 days ago MP was reported missing. Other agencies, media and the public have been used to find Michelle
We are officially naming Dale Smith, the ex fiance as the primary suspect in Michelle's disappearance.
We had to look at every aspect in the case before we could come out publically and say Mr. Smith is our primary focus. We will not rest until Michelle is found. I will not go into details about the case, but I will say we will use all resources to find Michelle.

Michelle's mother: My daughter is still not found, she is still missing. We have to do what we have to do. We need her, we still need searchers, we still need fliers. And this is a sad day really, but I think it was inevitable.
Dale, if you're out there, honey, and you're listening to me, if you made a mistake and it was just a second of like... oh, I lost my head and I didn't know what to do.
Sister: If you know something let her be a mother to her children. Work with us, just help us, help those kids. You loved her at one point, try to love her one more time.
Mom: If you could have taken a polygraph when they asked you to, you could have eliminated a lot of stress. We love our Michelle so much. Thank you, guys, for sticking with us. I'm going to bring that girl home.

Is DS's father a suspect?
Chief: I don't want to go into that part of the investigation. He simply refused the polygraph. We are still in the investigating phase.
I don't want to go into any specifics on evidence. Not sure if his father has anything to do with this.
Does DS still have the children? That I don't know. There are no other suspects that I'm aware of. Change of focus after 11 days was a strategy. He can't go into any information found in the SUV.

Why didn't you think he was a suspect earlier?
Mom: He was cooperating, that's why they didn't think
Sister: There wasn't one thing at one time that wasn't being looked at. We, as a family, never let that slip our mind.

Do you believe he has lied to the police, misled them?
As her sister we talked before, of course I never really cared for the guy but he's the father of my niece and nephew and I'm going to do whatever I have to do to make sure they are in my life for the rest of my life.

Do you believe he lied to police?
Mom: If he had nothing to hide, he'd have taken a polygraph test, he'd be out here helping, his family would be out here. We haven't heard one word, not one word.
Brother: I'm sorry to interrupt your questions but my sister is still missing. Now we have a primary suspect, but we still need help to find her. I know you have questions about DS but the goal is to find my sister. Just cause we have a lead not that leads to one area, I don't want people to stop looking for her. I have no reason to believe that she's dead. It goes either way right now. She's either alive, or she's not. I have no reason to believe either way.
Sister: If she's not alive, god have mercy on...whoever did it.
Mom: The kids aren't going to have any parent if he did something, but they still have us...they'll have a normal life. They'll ride four-wheelers, they'll have dogs and cats. They won't be around people who hide.
This is a huge day, but we still have to find her. Thank you, every one of you, from the bottom of my heart.

BBM - It must have taken so much strength for Michelle's mom and sister to reach out to Dale like that, especially when they must be feeling so much fear and anger toward him. This is an amazing family.

Thanks so much ingra!! You always do a fantastic job getting us a quick, fast, and in a hurry transcript of the pressers for all the many of us who aren't able to watch/hear!!

You're greatly appreciated!! :blowkiss:

I doubt he is holding her anywhere...this case will have the worst result, IMO, if indeed she is ever found...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle