FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I see that PC so differently in that I saw Judge marilyn truly being cutesy-cutesy with Dale regarding his sci-fi conventions.. Maybe flirting was a bit much. Infact I guess maybe that's not the correct word but more cutesy-cutesy..

Maybe its just that I'm so disappointed that it certainly seemed to be giving Michelle the short end of the stick.. And I guess my being so upset by her being raked over the coals that it perhaps has skewed my perception somewhat in seeing Dale
Come off as the "winner" of the little show he arranged.. It's just so sick and disheartening to watch.. I agree with those that believe this man to be a violent ticking time bomb and in no way stable whatsoever.. His past history is angering as well as it seems the little slaps on the wrist were of no deterrent for his future choices and behaviors.. Just angering and sickening.. I hope for her precious family they find her soon and they are not another family forced to suffer months and years of just not knowing.. I don't know that I can bear to see it happen again.. There's so many already..

What if someone had dropped off a vehicle in the area earlier in the day or the day before.
Then taken the decal off the Hummer, driven it out, dropped it off... walked to their own vehicle and driven home.
They could do it without needing help at that specific time.

I would love verification on what vehicles were at the house when Michelle arrived and what vehicles were at the house later that night.

I still think he paid someone to make her disappear. Daddy may have helped with the $$$.

Follow the money....

I may have missed the discussion regarding her "waterford" text message. Do we know if LE pinged it to a location? Is that even possible with text messages?

I'm wondering if Waterford means anything. A connection?

I wonder if Mark will have time defending his client. It sounds like he's spending a lot of time defending his decision to represent Dale Smith. I wish he hadn't taken this case but oh well......maybe he'll drop him like a hot potato like he did the Anthonys.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/MJVAfamily

I may have missed the discussion regarding her "waterford" text message. Do we know if LE pinged it to a location? Is that even possible with text messages?

My understanding is that her phone did not ping in that area so it can be assumed she wasn't in that area. As long as your phone is on, it will ping and since a text was sent, we can assume her phone was on.

My understanding is that her phone did not ping in that area so it can be assumed she wasn't in that area. As long as your phone is on, it will ping and since a text was sent, we can assume her phone was on.

Thanks. Do we know where it pinged? Wonder why whoever sent the text chose "Waterford" as a reply. Did it have any sort of meaning to them or was it just random?

Reading through some posts, I'm not sure if her phone actually pinged in the Waterford area or not.

Thanks. Do we know where it pinged? Wonder why whoever sent the text chose "Waterford" as a reply. Did it have any sort of meaning to them or was it just random?

I think her brother texted her asking her where she was because he wanted a ride. The answer was "Waterford".

I believe the police have much more on Dale than they are revealing so far. Every area Michelle was in that day was a highly populated area. I have a feeling that LE has all kind of video of this crime. Just knowing Orlando PD, they have acted differently on this case than any other I have seen. I expect an arrest very soon. They are applying massive pressure to this man and he has an explosive personality. It won't be long. Unfortunately I think Michelle's body has been dumped in a swamp area somewhere between Orlando and Titusville. JMO

I think her brother texted her asking her where she was because he wanted a ride. The answer was "Waterford".

Her phone pinged closer to Dale Srs house. Waterford is a shopping area and Michelle was not known to ever shop there. Her brother has also stated that she NEVER sent him one word text msgs-she was much more chatty. Her family has never thought that text was sent by Michelle. I'm still counting on video evidence that we don't know about yet.

Yes just wondered if Waterford had any meaning to the person who texted it or did he/she just pick Wateford as a reply back randomly.

---wait a sec---wasn't markNJ telling us just today that his client called TES ??

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8449069&rss=rss-ktrk-article-8449069

timmiller.jpg

Equusearch asked to help find missing Florida mom who was on People's Court

--@ approx 0:35

--today, smith's attorney (markNJ) contacted texas equusearch...

Miller says he's been hesitant at times to go back to Florida because of the Anthony case. Equusearch has a pending lawsuit against the Anthonys, alleging CaseyAnthony committed fraud because she knew her 2-year-old daughter was dead and not missing, while Equusearch turned down other requests for help.

But Miller says this request comes down to a 33-year-old mother of three.
"No matter what people are saying we've got one fact: we've got a lady that's missing, so let's do everything we can do to see if we can get her located," Miller said.

Miller says he will be talking to Orlando police Wednesday morning and could be in Orlando by the end of the day.

I personally know that Tim Miller was contacted the night Michelle went missing and it was not by Dale Jr. I've always had respect for Mark NeJames, but when I heard that lie coming out of his mouth-it turned my stomach. I could never be a defense attorney.

I personally know that Tim Miller was contacted the night Michelle went missing and it was not by Dale Jr. I've always had respect for Mark NeJames, but when I heard that lie coming out of his mouth-it turned my stomach. I could never be a defense attorney.

So who contacted TES? The link posted said Mark did. I'm guessing that was on behalf of his client or am I missing something? Is Tim lying also? I'm confused. :waitasec:

So who contacted TES? The link posted said Mark did. I'm guessing that was on behalf of his client or am I missing something? Is Tim lying also? I'm confused. :waitasec:

He was called the night she went missing by the local Equusearch team here in Orlando. We were told he was coming right away and we've waited but he kind of tried not to talk about it. But he was in touch with Orlando PD from the day she went missing. There is a reason why he is not already here IMO

He was called the night she went missing by the local Equusearch team here in Orlando. We were told he was coming right away and we've waited but he kind of tried not to talk about it. But he was in touch with Orlando PD from the day she went missing. There is a reason why he is not already here IMO

Sounds like you're directly involved in this case? Are you able to say why you think he's not there already?

I blew this pic up and you can see the edges of the GLOW decal.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-30 at 6.33.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-30 at 6.33.17 AM.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics