WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only picture I've seen with that little baby smiling is when she's got the bag of Dorito's.

I have a very bad feeling about this.

I was not familiar with this case. Why is a 3 year old missing 4 teeth? And the bruises? WTH was going on in that house?

That mother needs to be stopped from reproducing. What a lousy excuse for a mother. This poor child.

hopefully Nancy will continue following this.....but research a little more next time before showtime.

I'm guessing Joann and Lena are not happy campers this evening.

'baby was sick the night before' 'woke up at 6am' 'missing at 9am' ....i think she accidently overdosed her sick child and put her in the river instead of calling 911. this drug addict was neglecting these poor babies. so glad they've been taken away.

Holy Moly, krakatoe. Did Donna just 'out' LL on national TV? Watch and weep LL, now everyone knows!

Yuppers ----i would say thats what she did!! I bet they are having a busy nite there tonite-!! lol

And I bet RL is eatin "double doses" of his salts and chasin some pretty young thing!! poor LL

'baby was sick the night before' 'woke up at 6am' 'missing at 9am' ....i think she accidently overdosed her sick child and put her in the river instead of calling 911. this drug addict was neglecting these poor babies. so glad they've been taken away.

Who knows at what time this all occurred. I say some incident happened before 4:30am & then plans got underway for _________.

LL has been found by the court to be a liar, a thief, a forger, a drug user/addict - this is all public knowledge. Baby Aliyah was born in prison.

That being said, how can anyone believe one word that comes out of her mouth?

If she were put in the river, why wasn't she found at 11:30 am, when Miss LL decided to call LE? Where is the body?

LL did do a bit of traveling that morning. And if I'm not mistaken she made a call to RL at his job. WHAT DID SHE SAY?

Hi everyone, just made a quick stop back to WS this past weekend to check what is new...I was very much involved/obsessed throughout Caylee's story and needed a break after all that drama and heartache.

Little Aliayah has captivated and stolen my heart from first glance at her sweet, sad photo. I wish I could hug her and tell her everything is going to be okay.

Thank you ALL for everything you have done to show love and concern for this sweet little girl.

Ok... lets please get the focus back on Aliayah. Thank you.

Ima

It was on tonight's NG. I will try to find link to transcript.

Thank you Vickie Bowen! I watched Nancy G tonite and you were fabulous. Good luck w those trips and God bless those babies.

Okay I've been reading about Aliayah since the first day and I've posted once on here, because I have a 3 year old little girl so this story just tugs at my heart. I was up reading before I went to sleep and its the worst thing to do because her story saddens me, but I can tell you I had to go give both my girls a kiss and whisper I love you after reading all this. But I just want to say something and I want it aimmed at LL I know someone said they thought that she read this stuff.

Dear LL,

I just have some questions for you as a single mother of 2 of the most wonderful children on earth. Do you know what I did tonight? I got to tuck my children in their own beds in their own house. Did you ever do that or do you miss that now? I know I would, it would drive me crazy to be without my children. Do you know what I get to do in a few weeks? I get to see my 3 year old little girl in her very first ever Christmas program at her school. Don't you wish you could be doing the same, but then again did you ever make time or ever have time to see any of your kids in a program at their school? Guess what I get to do in June? I get to watch my 3 year old in her ballet recital and also see my 7 year old do her hip hop dance at her recital. Don't you think it makes you such a proud parent to see your little girl up there on stage in her little tutu and her cute little pink ballet shoes, smiling so hard because she's proud of herself. Oh wait you didn't even give your child the chance to do any of these things, you robbed her of her childhood. I hope that the foster home that has your other children give them the love and attention that you never gave them and I also hope that little Aliayah is safe where ever she is. Why don't you just come out and tell the truth it would be so much easier on yourself, can't you for once in your life find it in your heart to tell the truth just this one time for this little baby girl YOUR baby girl.

Sincerly,
ME

I can't even look at her little sad face; my heart breaks in a million pieces. Having never had children, I would take a sweet baby like that in a minute and love her forever. I don't understand. I just don't.

Exactly, cc81-turn up the heat, get the larger public aware of Aliayah's plight, make it tougher and harder on the perp(s) and his/her/their enablers and handlers to hide behind legal thickets, and ensure that Aliayah and her sad sweet beautiful face are *not* forgotten! If LL did have a sleepless night last night I only hope it's the first of many.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/a9df632f14434a289e942b45bf037a6a/WV--Missing-Girl/

VICKI SMITH Associated Press
First Posted: November 28, 2011 - 4:58 pm
Last Updated: November 28, 2011 - 6:48 pm

Assistant U.S. Attorney Shawn Morgan said the landlord claims he is owed more than $1,400, suggesting the couple were at least three months behind on rent.
"So you haven't been paying rent, but you've been buying bath salts?" she asked.
"Yeah, I'd say you're right," he answered.
This kind of selfish irresponsible people drive me crazy! :pullhair: ...more concerned with having "energy" than making sure his kids have a roof over their heads.

Also this from summer_breeze's link:
Cayton said he and other officers have followed the couple on multiple visits to the Rosebud shopping plaza since Aliayah's disappearance. Lena Lunsford always drove, and Ralph Lunsford always entered the store.

Multiple visits from Sep 24 until Nov 1 (and doubtless many times prior). At $52 a pop, it adds up to real money - even rent money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard