FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
17-92 is 17-92 in Daytona, Deland, Sanford, Orlando. Not sure where you are getting highway 20 as being the same road.

Once again, a Florida case brings me back to Websleuths. I feel DS2 is very suspicious and don't doubt he is involved. I do however feel he did not act alone and did not act out of a fit of rage.

My biggest question is what happened after she dropped the kids off? I feel like a fight didn't just break out and go wrong, ending her life. Her twins are 3. I have a 3 year old and while children that age wouldn't be a good resource for facts, they definitely know if something has gone wrong. Even if it was so say, "Mommy dropped me off. She didn't say goodbye." Which I imagine would be part of the scenario if they were watching tv while DS2 killed her in another room. I know it is a big deal if I don't say goodbye to my son. He doesn't forget it. I would like to know what the kids saw/heard.

I wish LE would release more info.

I found it odd that they would be searching in Daytona before I heard about the tip. That I have a feeling, is just wishful thinking on the family's part.

Florida roads are insane. So many of them can be found under alternate local, CR (County Route) SR (State Route) that it can surely make for hair pulling frustration. Here's a bit of info that shows SR 20 as a leg of 17-92 but I wouldn't consider that Daytona:

"U.S. Route 17 (US 17) in Florida is a north–south United States Highway. It runs 294 miles (473 km) from the Punta Gorda, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area northeast to the Greater Jacksonville Metropolitan Area.
The secret designation for US 17 in Florida, between Punta Gorda and Bartow, is State Road 35 (SR 35). Between Bartow and Lake Alfred, it follows SR 555, between Lake Alfred and DeLand, it follows SR 600, between Orlando and Jacksonville, it follows SR 15, and between Jacksonville and the Georgia border, it follows SR 5.
Concurrencies include US 98 between Fort Meade and Bartow, and a notably long one with US 92 between Lake Alfred and northern DeLand, which itself includes concurrencies with US 192 in Kissimmee, US 441 between Kissimmee and Orlando, SR 50 in Orlando, and SR 46 in Sanford. Others include SR 20/SR 100 between San Mateo and Palatka, and Interstate 10 (I-10), I-95, US 23, US 1 in Downtown Jacksonville in that order."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_17_in_Florida

BBM. Actually that is exactly what you said in Post No. 207 of this thread.

If the trust fund is setup for the children (meaning twins and 11 yr old), then Dale would be entitled to a portion of the funds for his two children.

Yes, I did say "entitled" however, I did state "for his children". Obviously, the children are minors and the parent would use the money for their care in the present. :crazy:

Perhaps I should have worded it: "the children are entitled to the money", of which, Dale would use for their care.

17-92 is 17-92 in Daytona, Deland, Sanford, Orlando. Not sure where you are getting highway 20 as being the same road.

Respectfully snipped

I have deleted that post as I must have heard incorrectly. In my excitement from the news and a quick reference to Hwy 20, I misread the map. I was looking at all avenues into the Speedway and areas close to what I THOUGHT I heard. Apologies for any confusion.:blushing:

Going back to the basic info and stripping all the suppositions aside: twins dropped off at 4pm...Hummer seen at 10:30 pm. If we go with that info we have 6.5 hours. Even so, just because the Hummer was seen there at 10:30 pm, doesn't mean whomever is responsible for the disappearance wasn't still on the move. To distance themselves from any crime committed I would think moving a body as far from the place she was last seen (especially if DS was responsible since it was known she was going there) would be the smartest move. Moving on back roads with no cameras/tolls would be imperative especially since, as far as any info released to date, there's been no other recordings other than the first. 520 would be an ideal location and others like it.

Florida roads are insane. So many of them can be found under alternate local, CR (County Route) SR (State Route) that it can surely make for hair pulling frustration. Here's a bit of info that shows SR 20 as a leg of 17-92 but I wouldn't consider that Daytona:

"U.S. Route 17 (US 17) in Florida is a north–south United States Highway. It runs 294 miles (473 km) from the Punta Gorda, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area northeast to the Greater Jacksonville Metropolitan Area.
The secret designation for US 17 in Florida, between Punta Gorda and Bartow, is State Road 35 (SR 35). Between Bartow and Lake Alfred, it follows SR 555, between Lake Alfred and DeLand, it follows SR 600, between Orlando and Jacksonville, it follows SR 15, and between Jacksonville and the Georgia border, it follows SR 5.
Concurrencies include US 98 between Fort Meade and Bartow, and a notably long one with US 92 between Lake Alfred and northern DeLand, which itself includes concurrencies with US 192 in Kissimmee, US 441 between Kissimmee and Orlando, SR 50 in Orlando, and SR 46 in Sanford. Others include SR 20/SR 100 between San Mateo and Palatka, and Interstate 10 (I-10), I-95, US 23, US 1 in Downtown Jacksonville in that order."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_17_in_Florida

Yeah, that's a really small section of 17 (when it is no longer even 17-92). In Palatka. Which is waaay out of the area. I think someone heard incorrectly. Is there a link to this SR 20 reference?
I hate being a PIA but I am very familiar with 17-92. I grew up in Daytona and Deland and lived in Orlando for many years. I would never reference 17-92 as anything but unless the road merging with it was a bigger name in that area (like Woodland blvd. in Deland or 50 in Orlando.)

Patty G...did you happen to get GMA? Brad Parker was on there and gave the reason why they were searching 520. I tried to get it, but hit the wrong button and lost it.

Brad says they received a clue from a trucker who saw a SUV that looked like Michelle's parked along side of the rd and a man coming out of the woods. There was more, but like I said I didn't get it.
Thanks!

ETA It was Dale's Truck seen not Michelle's

BBM: :seeya: I saw Mr. Brad Parker on GMA this morning ...

I really like how Mr. Parker gets "straight to the point" ... no bs ... Mr. Parker just "tells it like it is" ... But it also so sad when you hear Mr. Parker ... you can just "see and feel" his pain ...

IIRC, he said that he received a "tip" from a trucker who saw a vehicle that looked like DS's vehicle parked along side of the road -- and this "man" kept "looking from side-to-side" -- something like that Mr. Parker said ...

If this is incorrect, please correct me ... TIA !

MOO ...

Going back to the basic info and stripping all the suppositions aside: twins dropped off at 4pm...Hummer seen at 10:30 pm. If we go with that info we have 6.5 hours. Even so, just because the Hummer was seen there at 10:30 pm, doesn't mean whomever is responsible for the disappearance wasn't still on the move. To distance themselves from any crime committed I would think moving a body as far from the place she was last seen (especially if DS was responsible since it was known she was going there) would be the smartest move. Moving on back roads with no cameras/tolls would be imperative especially since, as far as any info released to date, there's been no other recordings other than the first. 520 would be an ideal location and others like it.

ITA! Do we know if Dale Sr. was present at Dale Jr.'s condo at the time of the search? Just because Dale Jr. was home does not mean Michelle was being taken further away. I'm not saying that is the case, I'm just saying it's a possiblity.

My new iphone has text recognition. It knows what words I type the most so simply typing in WATER could pull up the word WATERFORD.( a word she has text a time or two) Lots of texts get sent with auto correct mistakes that way. Maybe she was spelling water?

I agree especially since she wasnt in the waterford area at all...

or is there water near a ford (car dealership) place in the oak ridge area she was actually in but there wasnt a space between the words from what I read.

JMO

Yeah, that's a really small section of 17 (when it is no longer even 17-92). In Palatka. Which is waaay out of the area. I think someone heard incorrectly. Is there a link to this SR 20 reference?
I hate being a PIA but I am very familiar with 17-92. I grew up in Daytona and Deland and lived in Orlando for many years. I would never reference 17-92 as anything but unless the road merging with it was a bigger name in that area (like Woodland blvd. in Deland or 50 in Orlando.)

I live in the area currently and I agree that most unfamiliar with specific locales call 17-92 just that even though in MANY areas it's also an alternate. For instance, I refer to French St. in Sanford as French St., even though that's 17-92 because it's easier to reference which part of town that is. Mills Ave. in Orlando is 17-92 but I don't know anyone who doesn't refer to it as Mills Ave. I think, too, it depends on who is doing the referencing. Locals will have a different perspective than those out of the area reading the heavy print on a map.

If someone were to jump on 95 N there are so many rural areas between Titusville, Mims, and Oak Hill it would take years to search them all. Then you have the area down by Christmas...LOTS of open land out there and lots of small back roads as well. I personally love finding out of the way roads and following them through some of the tiny towns and villages of Central FL. There are so many that anyone who really knows the area would have plenty of out of the area places to choose from.

I would guess the Merritt Island area would be somewhere to stay away from as with NASA out there, that huge geodesic dome, etc. I know for a fact there is constant surveillance (we were once surrounded with in minutes by armed servicemen and helicopters when we ventured too close on Mosquito Lagoon on our boat! Talk about scary!). I pray everyday they find Michelle and I think searching the outskirts of the area is a good bet.

Another possibility is looking closer to her home. Even though the Hummer was found in Orlando, it could be that she was taken closer to her home to make it look like she left Orlando and whatever happened had more to do with other parts of her life.

*Bumping up with more new times added from Today Show times given with help from Michelle's family*

At 10:20 the text to Lauren..that she is going shoe shopping with her mom and after come by and grab the ketatin and do it (herself).

So Im guessing that during the scheduled appointment time ( 11:30) she changed her plans to shoe shopping with her mother...

I agree especially since she wasnt in the waterford area at all...

or is there water near a ford (car dealership) place in the oak ridge area she was actually in but there wasnt a space between the words from what I read.

JMO

Or perhaps the vehicle she was in is a Ford and it's going in the water...who drives a Ford? But then again why wouldn't she have just text the persons name and not a clue.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member