THE quote

If I am not mistaken, there is a little more to this quote: something like, the person who did it and the person they confided in.

And when Patsy says that, doesn't John give her a look like "shut up, woman!"

If I am not mistaken, there is a little more to this quote: something like, the person who did it and the person they confided in.

Patsy's words were something like - "There are TWO people who know what happened to JB- her killer and the person they confided in".
The thing no one seemed to think was odd when she made that comment is that how could she know there were TWO people and nor 3 or 5 or 10 or 2. How could she know there were two people unless she knew who the 2 people were? Ot unless the two people included herself as one of them.

“The truth is the truth, and it doesn't change.” Patsy..... Apparently she didnt compare what she said in LE interviews with what she said in DOI. If she had, she would see that her truth does change...

Again and again!

JR..."Sometimes, in a crowd, I will see the flash of a little coat that looks like JonBenet’s. I can’t stand to hear children cry, I really cannot bear it."

Is that because the last time he heard JB's voice, she was doing exactly that?
Did he hear an altercation between PR & JB that night and just ignored it like he did every other time because it was a regular occurance in their household?

Before the Ramseys had hired an excellent PR firm, they did a few interviews in which nuggets of truth were revealed. Also, some incredible body language.. PR often said "yes" while nodding her head " no".

IMO, the most significant of all the Ramseys said was this statement by Patsy Ramsey on CNN. It was the interview in which she wore the navy blue suit trimmed in white-- almost a match to the suit jacket JonBenet was photographed in and which is on the back of the hardcover version of their propaganda book.

"There are TWO people who know what happened to JB- her killer and the person they confided in".

Killer was Patsy Ramsey
Confidante was their pastor

JMO

While this isn't exactly "THE quote" I would pick that made me go "Whaaa???" in the Ramsey case, it is a quote that I seriously question.

From DOI, page 53:

"At the time she was murdered, JonBenet hadn't lost any of her baby teeth, but one of her front teeth was loose, and she was looking forward to using her tooth fairy pillow."

This appears to be a lie, based on this picture of JonBenet seen below, which is obviously from one of her pageants - I'm using it as my avatar because I find it so at odds with what the Rs want us to believe.

Is it just me, or is she missing a front tooth on the bottom row? Why are the Rs trying to tell us that she'd never lost a tooth and hadn't been able to use her tooth fairy pillow for a visit from the Tooth Fairy...when this photo clearly shows she has lost a lower front tooth...?

In fact, I've always wondered if she isn't smiling as big as she is in that pic because she's excited about having lost a tooth, maybe she might have even wanted it to be seen, because kids do things like that. This pageant, America's Royal Miss (according to JonBenet's sash), held in Denver on the Fourth of July weekend in 1996 (according to PMPT, page 95), was a national pageant (according to DOI, page 61.) Being a pageant pic, I'm kinda surprised that Patsy didn't get JonBenet a flipper, or at least have told her to smile in such a way as to hide a facial 'imperfection' like a missing tooth.

Patsy must have forgotten about this photo when she lied about JonBenet never having lost a tooth or never having had a chance to use her tooth fairy pillow...but why lie about it?

And if the Rs will lie about something as inconsequential as whether JonBenet had ever lost a tooth or not, what else will they lie about?

why are you so hell bent on this being a lie? when you don't even know if it is one? you said it yourself why lie about something like this??! it's more likely that it isn't a lie ! and if it isn't a lie then what else haven't they lied about and in fact told the truth makes you wonder doesn't it?

why are you so hell bent on this being a lie? when you don't even know if it is one? you said it yourself why lie about something like this??! it's more likely that it isn't a lie ! and if it isn't a lie then what else haven't they lied about and in fact told the truth makes you wonder doesn't it?

Tch, tch. So rude. My earlier post that you quoted was just an opinion - with a photo to back up why I hold that opinion.

Unfortunately, Patsy's been caught lying through the years, even when it seems as though she didn't need to.

I think Patsy lied about the tooth issue to garner sympathy and maybe a little outrage from whoever read her lie but didn't match it up to the America's Royal Miss pageant photo that appears to prove Patsy's statement a lie.

IMO, that kind of attention was like dope to a drama queen like Patsy.

What do YOU think that spot seen in the picture of JonBenet smiling as big and as hard as she can at the Royal Miss pageant is - if it isn't a missing tooth?

Here's a picture of JonBenet from the same pageant with a missing tooth:

l.jpg

BTW, this picture is flipped, so that's why the missing tooth is on the opposite side of her mouth:

l.jpg

Source: http://www.myspace.com/jonbenetramsey_love/

Thank you very much, eileenhawkeye.

I wish I'd been as quick and as clever as you are at thinking to look for photos of JonBenet in the same pageant (or any other in the same time frame) that exposes her lower row of darling baby teeth - and that glaring hole right in the middle that *IMO*proves the Ramseys lied when they tried to tell people that JonBenet was killed before she even had the experience of losing her first baby tooth.

I still ask you, FairM...what do you think that is, if it isn't a missing baby tooth?

Why would Patsy and/or the Rs lie about something so inconsequential and as easily proven as untrue by pageant photos about JonBenet...

and why lie about it in DOI?

What does that tell you about who the Rs really are, what their motives might be, and to which lengths and how far will they really go to, and to what end will they USE JonBenet to get there?

All of that is why I am a PDI. Pleased to meet you, glad you understand me better now.

IMO.

Thank you very much, eileenhawkeye.

I wish I'd been as quick and as clever as you are at thinking to look for photos of JonBenet in the same pageant (or any other in the same time frame) that exposes her lower row of darling baby teeth - and that glaring hole right in the middle that *IMO*proves the Ramseys lied when they tried to tell people that JonBenet was killed before she even had the experience of losing her first baby tooth.

I still ask you, FairM...what do you think that is, if it isn't a missing baby tooth?

Why would Patsy and/or the Rs lie about something so inconsequential and as easily proven as untrue by pageant photos about JonBenet...

and why lie about it in DOI?

What does that tell you about who the Rs really are, what their motives might be, and to which lengths and how far will they really go to, and to what end will they USE JonBenet to get there?

All of that is why I am a PDI. Pleased to meet you, glad you understand me better now.

IMO.

Why were you sayin I was being rude?! There was no intention to be rude whatsoever, I was stating my opinion which is allowed I believe as this is a discussion board. If you post something be prepared for someone else to comment on it. There was nothing rude in my post.

The amount of times photos are tampered with is amazing, I don't necessarily trust the photos that are out there of supposedly JonBenet.

If they did lie about this then if it was a lie it was a pretty stupid one as it would easily have been found out. Plus as you pointed out - why lie about something like this there is no reason to people were already sympathetic towards JonBenet .
perhaps she lost that tooth and wasnt able to put it under her pillow and that was what Patsy meant ie that she hadnt had the chance to put a tooth under a pillow yet , quite a few children manage to swollow teeth in their sleep and they dont get to put that one under the pillow. or maybe she was just mistaken , its traumatic when your daughter is murdered , you are not the same again afterwards, there are lots of possible explanations for this not necessarily that she was deliberately lying and this means she is an evil monster who killed her child.

The one thing I was thinking about re the missing tooth is that Coroner Mayer did not mention any missing teeth in the autopsy report. He noted that "the teeth are native and in good repair". I would think he would have had to put it in the report if any teeth were missing.
But there are other things he should have put in there and didn't (like a TOD) so I guess it wouldn't surprise me if he failed to note the missing tooth. Yet, describing them as "in good repair" should mean there are none missing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back