GOVT Used foster children to test drugs

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7736157...t-tested-aids-drugs-foster-kids/#.Tt-fKGMk67v

Government-funded researchers tested AIDS drugs on hundreds of foster children over the past two decades, often without providing them a basic protection afforded in federal law and required by some states, an Associated Press review has found.

and

In one study, researchers reported a “disturbing” higher death rate among children who took higher doses of a drug. That study was unable to determine a safe and effective dosage.

As a former foster child, it doesn't surprise me at all. Not a bit. They use foster kids to test everything from new behavior modification programs to medications that kill more than they save. Our child protection system is nothing more than a child exploitation system, IMO.

The gov. has used the military, prisoners and the mentally ill to 'test' various things over the years. Somehow it doesn't surprise me to find out that they are using foster children.

In Fort Wayne, Indiana, they poisoned first graders and waited until they reached a certain mortality percentage from kidney failure before they stopped the study. My husband remembers they all had blood drawn AT SCHOOL periodically when he was in first grade. They dropped some kind of poison from airplanes, no kidding. It was declassified 30 years after and written about in the newspaper. My husband knew a kid who died, although at the time they didn't know it was from systemic planned poisoning. :(

My cousin died at age 21 from leukemia, this was in 1952 during the Korean war. He was promised early discharge if he volunteered for what was billed as a harmless research experiment. I believe he was injected with radioactive material. My aunt and uncle were frustrated at every turn my government bureaucrats in finding out whatn happened and were even threatened by the FBI.

So this doesn't surprise me at all. There have always been elements in our government who becdome as vile as those they claim to be against.

They've been doing it for years from Guatemala and the syphllis teating to the black men of Tuskegee to the servicemen and the atomic testing in New Mexico and MK Ultra mind testing!! They don't stop and think an "apology" is sufficient!!

[video=youtube;u22mphQsn5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u22mphQsn5s[/video]
Hillary Clinton Apologizes For Syphilis Experiments - YouTube

Anthrax vaccine: Children targeted for testing

snip-
May 9, 2011 by ppjg
My concern now is those children residing in orphanages, institutions and foster care who can and many times are used as income generators between the so-called guardians and the pharmaceutical companies and are essentially treated as disposable property and fit for use in experimentation with untested and unproven vaccines and medications. The most recent instances of this practice to be exposed were in states such as Alaska and Florida where 70-80% of foster children were forced to take psychotropic drugs as pharmaceutical manufacturers contracted with state agencies, doctors and psychiatrists willing to subject the children to the drugs for a fee.

Of course your friendly neighborhood FDA was right in there defending the pharmaceutical companies and encouraging states like Florida to NOT bar the use of kids for test trials of drugs.
http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2011/05/09/anthrax-vaccine-children-targeted-for-testing/

:waitasec:The whole thing sickens me and I'm more than alittle shocked that more people aren't as furious as I am:waitasec:

:waitasec:The whole thing sickens me and I'm more than alittle shocked that more people aren't as furious as I am:waitasec:

I'm livid! :furious: As if these children haven't been victimized enough! Unfortunately, a lot of people consider foster children to be throw away children. As a former foster child myself, this story makes me beyond sad. :(

If we are doing this to our own... what are we doing to others? This makes us no better than the garden variety despotism we wage war against. moo

:furious:

I can't even tell you how furious I was when I saw this special on tv the other night. Was it nightline or 20/20? The poor kids had horrible withdrawl symptoms when they were taken off the meds. God bless those adoptive/foster parents who patiently waited for the real child to emerge from those evil clutches.

I am thoroughly disgusted. But sadly, not surprised. I'm actually disgusted with the entire foundation of our foster care system. It's seriously flawed and should be gutted and completely rebuilt. IIRC, Bruce Willis is a huge advocate. Maybe we should hit him up for more support!

I would love to get angry about it, but I put all the anger about the foster system and what it did to me in my past, in order to be able to raise my kids and fight on a daily basis to make sure that they never end up in the same system. It would be the kind of anger that leads nowhere, because I will not fight the system openly and risk my children's lives because CPS had an ax to grind with me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back