GUILTY AR - Dawna Natzke, 46, Hot Springs Village, 21 Dec 2011

There is too much of a pattern out there with these women who go missing in the middle of the night right out from under everyones noses. There always seems to be questionable bf's but no clear motive, the alibis are not airtight but not highly suspicious. I really have this feeling they are in some ways related. If they were crimes of passion, or opportunity, or even premeditated by the bf's the alibis would be better, or they would be careless enough to get caught quickly. In all thesecases there is little to no physical evidence and always a mysterious text. I am speaking of this case, Karen Swift where there was a text message and katelyn markham where there was a text ofa photograph in her bedroom sent to the bf. i just get a really creepy feeling about all these cases.

Mid-life crisis? I'm the same age as her...and for the life of me, I can't imagine getting involved with a 28 year old...it would be too creepy. But that's just me.

Hard to wrap my head around either a) she gave the 28-year-old-bf a ride home and then she, the 46-year-old-woman is going back to party; or

b) the 28-year-old-bf is going to bed, while she, the 46-year-old-woman is going to stay up and watch tv.

Take your pick, neither one sounds logical to me. But, hey, I"m the mom of a 23 year old, who can seemingly go for days on end without sleeping, and is always up for a party with friends.

Their relationship doesn't make any sense to me, either. When you hear about that kind of age discrepancy, you look for daughters in the picture. She doesn't have any, nor does she have small sons - her sons are grown and are football players.

She does have more standing and money than he does, she has a nice house and a car. I just don't see the attraction either way - why a social, established woman with a lot of friends and an established career and a nice house would go for this guy, and why he would go for her.

Their relationship doesn't make any sense to me, either. When you hear about that kind of age discrepancy, you look for daughters in the picture. She doesn't have any, nor does she have small sons - her sons are grown and are football players.

She does have more standing and money than he does, she has a nice house and a car. I just don't see the attraction either way - why a social, established woman with a lot of friends and an established career and a nice house would go for this guy, and why he would go for her.

BBM

Her divorce case was filed on April 26, 2011 by her husband according to court documents. It doesn't look to be finalized yet either. I don't think we know how long she might of been seeing this BF guy or if she might have been seeing him on the side when she was still married and that is the reason for the divorce. Perhaps she was on the rebound and that explains the strange circumstances with the age difference. Maybe she is just a cougar and likes a younger man that can keep her up all night. (I think you get the point)

Some women just go for the bad boy type too. Maybe she met him though her work. (jail)

And what guy that doesn't seem to have much wouldn't want a sugar momma to take care of him?

Link to Divorce case file

JMO

There is too much of a pattern out there with these women who go missing in the middle of the night right out from under everyones noses. There always seems to be questionable bf's but no clear motive, the alibis are not airtight but not highly suspicious. I really have this feeling they are in some ways related. If they were crimes of passion, or opportunity, or even premeditated by the bf's the alibis would be better, or they would be careless enough to get caught quickly. In all thesecases there is little to no physical evidence and always a mysterious text. I am speaking of this case, Karen Swift where there was a text message and katelyn markham where there was a text ofa photograph in her bedroom sent to the bf. i just get a really creepy feeling about all these cases.

You got me thinking Vox.. I haven't been able to let this one go, so I'll just throw it out here. Not sure if folks are aware of this fall case also in Arkansas, maybe 90 minutes. Double fire, body found in water.

http://search.todaysthv.com/default.aspx?ct=r&q=kimberly steele

A comment on Dawna's missing FB page from her sister indicates the local LE have basically refused the idea of Texas EquuSearch assisting in the searching for Dawna. Dawna's sisters comment was that LE said "We'll consider it" when asked to contact TES since TES needs LE blessing to help.

Something tells me LE knows what happen to Dawna and are maybe awaiting lab results to identify her burned body that might have been found in the car.

JMO

http://www.facebook.com/help.find.dawna?sk=wall

A comment on Dawna's missing FB page from her sister indicates the local LE have basically refused the idea of Texas EquuSearch assisting in the searching for Dawna. Dawna's sisters comment was that LE said "We'll consider it" when asked to contact TES since TES needs LE blessing to help.

Something tells me LE knows what happen to Dawna and are maybe awaiting lab results to identify her burned body that might have been found in the car.

JMO

I'm thinking that Dawna's body probably wasn't in the car because I'm not certain that a car fire would have been hot enough to burn someone up totally. Plus they have conducted several searches, would they have done that if anything that even remotely looked like a body was found inside the burnt vehicle? I'm just not sure.

I'm thinking that Dawna's body probably wasn't in the car because I'm not certain that a car fire would have been hot enough to burn someone up totally. Plus they have conducted several searches, would they have done that if anything that even remotely looked like a body was found inside the burnt vehicle? I'm just not sure.

It's so surreal, who knows. Call me cynical and suspicious, but I am inclined to agree, though the Village PD themselves don't appear to have conducted searches, as much as the Garland County Police and the POA public works folks in the Village doing drive bys on roads looking in ditches. Anyone who goes to the trouble to torch a vehicle is not going to just leave a body along the side of the road.

Way over their heads. Please see the FB link and do what you can to open up the HSVPD's receptivity to HELP, which they need in order to find Dawna.

They appear to think they have their man, and w/o Dawna, don't have a case. They definitely need help finding her, (even they said so!) so what is the reticence??!!!

I do not believe she has been found or was in the vehicle...they would have had to call out an ME, etc...even smalltown LEA's know that much...or they would never have a case against anyone. LE can't hide the discovery of remains, these days. JMO

Appears to have been 6 miles from HWY 7, (Past Murders Rd if you can believe there is one off of 298. Also a Decoy Road, in addition to Blonde Road. Downright bizarre). Anyway, at 6 miles from Hwy 7, Duck would have been 2 miles give/take from his father's trailer on Harding Lane.

I'm searching a map of the area where the party was. Wondering how far from Minorca Road the party was, and actually, how far from 200 Minorca Road where it seems there is a Funeral Home, and it's also listed as a cemetery although I don't see one.

Also wondering if after leaving the party, maybe Dawna wasn't driving and Duck was, something happened on the way out of the village. Could he have just left her there somewhere and headed back toward his hometown, set her car on fire so close to his home? If he wasn't used to murdering someone, perhaps he would. JMHO

<snip>

Joe, can you help me find where it says this? I'm not a facebook user. All I see is where the sister contacted TES. It sounds true. I just want to see it.
Thanks!

I'm surprised that there is not more discussion on this case.

Does anyone have any updates?

<snip>

Joe, can you help me find where it says this? I'm not a facebook user. All I see is where the sister contacted TES. It sounds true. I just want to see it.
Thanks!

--Help Find Dawna Natzke--

Update from Kathy Rydlewski, Dawna's Sister, who just got off the phone with Hot Springs Village Police. "EquuSearch needs the police's permission to aid in the search for my sister.

Although it costs them nothing, police have refused saying "We'll consider it."" Kathy is frustrated with the police's refusal for more assistance, especially after they told her and Dawna's mother to lose hope. (surely that should say NOT lose hope..)

According to the Facebook site listed above and The Hinky Meter website, human remains have been found by a community organized search team but have not yet been identified.

Mods -- please edit/delete this if it is not okay to say it this way.

Thanks, Laurie. I see it on FB now. Must have been too tired last night.

Anything further about remains being found, that i saw on that FB link? I'm not seeing anything in the media yet.

ETA: Thanks Penelope. I asked before seeing your post.

According to the Garland County Sheriff's Department a body has been found off of W. Main Haul Rd. near Hwy 298 in Garland County. It has yet to be identified. Dozens are gathering at Jessieville High School to hear word if it is the body of missing mother, 46-year-old Dawna Natzke of Hot Springs Village. She has been missing since last week. We have crews headed to the area now and will keep you updated with the latest information. Stay with KATV and KATV.com.

http://www.katv.com/story/16422576/body-found-in-garland-county

KD is a user and abuser. Dawna was probably sick and tired of him but couldn't get rid of him; no way that parasite was about to give up his sugar momma and all those free drinks at the bar without retribution. Its just sickening as it appears she has paid the ultimate price. This is such a horrible tragedy.:tears:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back