TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every car sold in the U.S. has to have one of these devices by 2014, he says.

The sheriff says it was probably instant high-trauma death, according to doctors.

Q: Has this investigation kept you awake at night?

Kimsey says it's much easier to deal with physics than the personal side. We worked 17 of these incidents this last year, he says. We want to offer these families some sort of information on how this happened.

(Good Lord ~ there were no other accidents like this one JMOO )

You can't always depend on an EDR speed, he says.

:waitasec:

We have to match it to evidence, he says.

The sheriff says we go to extreme efforts to put together all the evidence that will hold up in a court of law, he says.

The sheriff says he likes how every department in Hamilton County comes together like a family to work on these things

We took the kids to the scene afterward to explain what happened to mom, he says.

:(

It seemed to be therapy for them, the sheriff says.

We may never know why, the sheriff says.

He's ended the press conference.

:thud:

Gee.

That rock being returned to it's owner had really been weighing heavily on my mind.

I'm so relieved.

*sarcasm*

Me too, that has been weighing on my mind. [/snark]

Those poor people with a missing rock.

This is OT, but I need some help. Missing since 12/30/11 Janell Daniel Matula in her early 50's, artist, child abuse advocate, Corpus Crisiti, TX. I have read on FB where she has been found :(, but lack to find any other info, ie; what happen, etc. I found a link on the net to her on WS, but when I try to access the link it tells me I do not have the capability to. When I do a search here, I can't find anything. It's like someone may have started a thread and then it was deleted or something???? Help...plz. ?

eta: I can't find anything in MSM either!

***I'm in Corpus Christi and I have heard nothing about this lady. I watch local news everyday and they haven't covered this at all. If I hear anything I will post it.

Not enough info *IMO* about what caused the deviation/over correction and the crash. 24mph Pffffffffffffffft. Praying that her family stands up for Gail and demands a more thorough investigation.

THREE TIMES IT WAS STATED...

We couldn't realistically animate this crash, because of the lack of evidence

What Can I Say Other Than....OMG.. MAKES ME WANNA HOLLER... THROW UP BOTH MY HANDS

Just look at their faces ~ they know this is a non-information conference.

phpDbjJdi_thumb_image.jpeg

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2012...palmgren-investigation-news-con/?breakingnews

We couldn't realistically animate this crash, because of the lack of evidence, he says.

What Can I Say Other Than....OMG.. MAKES ME WANNA HOLLER... THROW UP BOTH MY HANDS

I know. Oh, I know.

:maddening:

More pictures of reporters asking questions around the crash posters. It's pretty clear they are not drinking the kool aid either. I've never seen so many skeptical faces after a press conference.

We took the kids to the scene afterward to explain what happened to mom, he says.

:(

It seemed to be therapy for them, the sheriff says.

:thud:

So agreeing with your THUD. Wow. Why in the world would MP agree for the kids to go to the scene? That is mind-blowing to me.

My dad had my sister and I walk through the rubble of my grandmother's burned house when we were about the P kids' ages to "make it real" that she had died. I certainly could have done without it and believe me, it wasn't therapy for us.

Now we have more questions than answers after this press conference. This really lacked in "pertinent questions" and "pertinent answers."

Could Gail have been followed and another car coming from the other direction that basically wedged her and forced a hard turn over the edge? The speed they say she was going doesn't seem right for such an accident. I wonder if she was being harrassed/pushed on that road. And, why was she on that road? Nothing seems right about this. She had money to pay Arlene back - I'm wondering if that is the stop she made, to tap a bank machine? But they should have records of that. Couldn't they determine why she stopped at the convenience store?

Sigh.

Yeah, if you scroll up and read the coments about the "events" on the black box, there were three but one was overwritten - in other words, something hit her or she hit something before she went over.

But only going 20-30 mph, which is well within the speed limits for that road makes No. Freakin'. Sense" Whatsoever. unless she was bumped from behind, or someone was coming toward her trying to get her to stop.

Something strange happened to her, but some of the people involved in her life got very very lucky with Law Enforcement. :twocents:

Now we have more questions than answers after this press conference. This really lacked in "pertinent questions" and "pertinent answers."

Could Gail have been followed and another car coming from the other direction that basically wedged her and forced a hard turn over the edge? The speed they say she was going doesn't seem right for such an accident. I wonder if she was being harrassed/pushed on that road. And, why was she on that road? Nothing seems right about this. She had money to pay Arlene back - I'm wondering if that is the stop she made, to tap a bank machine? But they should have records of that. Couldn't they determine why she stopped at the convenience store?

Sigh.

We'll never know...because of lack of evidence. The precious rock WASN'T NOTICED MISSING!!!!!!!

Not directed at you Almino. Just pissed.

The speed makes no sense! Going that slow and oops I went off a mountain side AND took a hug boulder with me....Come on!!!!

Imagine trying to push a 435 lb. boulder off a cliff at 20 mph.

Can you imagine that?

Remember the 6 million dollar man and his slo-motion camera shots? That's what they were selling today.

Just. No.

They blabbed about "physics" ~ well here's some physics for them.

A boulder that heavy has a downward force and would be embedded in the dirt to an extent. So it's not just resting lightly on the grass - it would have to be rammed several times before it would go over that easily.

I live on the side of a mountain too. When I dig in my garden it takes lots of force just to move a small rock out of the ground. Things don't just roll away that easily, and this was a big honkin' rock.

OMG.

I wish the reporters would have asked more questions!!!

I knew I wouldn't be satisfied by this presser.

*pounds head on table*

Yeah, if you scroll up and read the coments about the "events" on the black box, there were three but one was overwritten - in other words, something hit her or she hit something before she went over.

But only going 20-30 mph, which is well within the speed limits for that road makes No. Freakin'. Sense" Whatsoever. unless she was bumped from behind, or someone was coming toward her trying to get her to stop.

Something strange happened to her, but some of the people involved in her life got very very lucky with Law Enforcement. :twocents:

They didn't subpoena the manufacturer for their info... Would that info been available if they had I wonder?

I wish the reporters would have asked more questions!!!

I knew I wouldn't be satisfied by this presser.

*pounds head on table*

I guess they considered all of those kinds of questions irrelevant ....because they discovered it was accident...and no foul play was involved.

They didn't subpoena the manufacturer for their info... Would that info been available if they had I wonder?

I guess even the FBI can't get that data? :waitasec:

Seems like the wrong corner to cut, if you ask me.

Sigh.

This has been my thoughts the whole time. Nothing was mentioned if they found AD's laptop. There was no mention as to why she wanted LE to meet her at the house when she returned from AL. She told her sister she was scared and she had stated many times she was being followed. When someone tried to run me off the road there was no evidence. They just kept nudging their vehicle towards my vehicle and I kept moving over to avoid a collision. Something spooked her for her to make a hard turn. I do not believe this was just an accident.

I guess even the FBI can't get that data? :waitasec:

Seems like the wrong corner to cut, if you ask me.

I'll prolly take a look on google later, but if a subpoena is issued.....wouldn't they have to comply?

I'll prolly take a look on google later, but if a subpoena is issued.....wouldn't they have to comply?

Just found this on the Free Press website - after the presser was over, that Kimsey guy said:

She left the vehicle after the first impact, Kinsey says in post conference interviews

If you call the car company for edr data, they transfer you to legal, he says

Kimsey says the car companies are protected by the supreme court to keep the edr information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea