Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny, when the photo's came came out (the ones in Ohio) everyone was saying "It's not her" ... it was. Now people are saying the person in the video is "Not her" ... It is. I knew it was her in the photos and I knew it when I saw her on the video this morning. How could people following this case not know it's her? I saw her face for what 2 years and heard her voice over and over in the jailhouse videos. It's her. It has been confirmed via the Today Show ... it's her.

It's a shame she never once spoke Caylee's name. :( May God rest her little sweet soul.
I think people just don't want to know that she is "around". Personally, I find it easier to think that she will never breathe the same air as I do. That she'll stay underground and have no real existence. Seeing her, acknowledging it is her, only reminds me of the life she denied Caylee.

I'm cringing at the words on HLN that "we've got this covered, top to bottom".....JVM, NG, DD will be covering it tonight. Do they not realize they're giving the child killer the attention that she wants?

Non of this suprises me about her. I was always about "her," and the video only confirms that about her. Psychopaths tend to only think in first person. She really makes me so sick.

OFGS. Did Jane Velez-Mitchell actually just say Casey sounds like she's talking like an entrepreneur in that video??????? Seriously Jane? That's what you heard? Wow.
I think what she meant was that this is the first of her video diaries...setting it up as a teaser for more to come. I got the impression listening to her that she is sickened by it all.

From these photos, it doesn't look like a really nice place where she is staying. It doesn't look like a hole, but I guess the rumors about the luxury mansion are not true. Actually, George and Cindy's house looked nicer.

Weren't there some other shots from a website we didn't know for sure if the person photographed was really her or not that had that same wallboard or whatever it is on the wall?

I think so.

I have no doubt that this video was intentionally leaked in order to gauge the public reaction and feelings about Casey six months after the verdict. The results/feedback will allow an unnamed production company/media outlet to determine if paying for the exclusive Casey Anthony interview will negatively impact their business.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

She's revolting.

Completely revolting.

And I'm praying for that poor dog. I'm sure the dog is living on borrowed time.

It's the same ole Casey. Me, I, my phone, my computer, my camera. It's always about Casey and material possessions. If anyone ever doubted that Casey is a sociopath I challenge them to watch this video and not come away knowing for certain the Pinellas 12 let loose a complete sociopath.

Casey is living her Bella Vita and the Pinellas 12 helped her do it. Her hair is well styled and is colored (although not well). It looks like she's had regular manicures and looks like she's lost the weight she gained while in prison. For Casey she is living on cloud 9.

And again that's just revolting.

I may blow the margins...if so... sorry in advance and I will resize.
2.jpg

CAbig.jpg

CAbigboots.jpg

Normal OCA, legs spread wide open and she looks stoned. I hope her probation officer is taking a good look at these pics

So now she owns her own camera AND computer! Nice to know! Won't be long before the IRS comes and gets it! They will take anything....and I mean anything of value to satisfy her debt. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
She doesn't even pay her monthly $10 to probabtion, right?

From these photos, it doesn't look like a really nice place where she is staying. It doesn't look like a hole, but I guess the rumors about the luxury mansion are not true. Actually, George and Cindy's house looked nicer.

It just looks nasty doesn't it. Certainly not the lap of luxury. Looks like she's wearing a dolphin necklace.

Hope this is OK b/c ist's the first I've seen that mentions the DT confirmation. And that OCA did not put it up there (allegedly)

@DrDrewHLN
Dr. Drew
Cheney Mason confirms that it's Casey in the new online video ... but he stated that Casey doesn't know how the video got on YouTube.

It tickles me to think that unlike after her verdict she is able to see first hand what people think of her...

:seeya: Strawberry, TY for this update.

BBM: Good freaking grief ... does he really think people will "believe" him, and that < self imposed mod snip> ... and their load of bull ... :waitasec:

I mean really ... does he think people -- besides those 12 < unusuals > from Pinellas -- are that gullible and believe him ?

:innocent: I am trying real hard -- about to sit on hands here -- not to get a T/O ... lol ... :innocent:

Okay ...

:great: Mr. Ashton is getting ALL the attention now because his book is doing so well and now he is running for public office ... :great:

So ... this is nothing but a "publicity stunt" by CA and her DT because they got "shunned" ...

Boo Hoo CA, CM, JB ...

:boohoo:

Guys she has a dog in her care. As an animal love that worries me sick. :(

Me too Tulessa. Me too.

That poor dog is living on borrowed time. Once she tires of the dog she's likely to get rid of the dog the same way she did Caylee.

Is she practicing for that big interview with Babwa Wawa????:floorlaugh:

I should edit this to take off that floor laugh....because I somehow seriously think that is EXACTLY what she is doing.

Considering the drivel KC has spouted in this "video diary" she might be seen by some producer as the ideal fluff interview candidate. It is obvious she will discuss nothing of substance or importance but will only speak of KC and only KC and nothing else. Oh...maybe she will make mention of her little dog and how her computer makes her happy.
Any interviewer would know that questions like..."if you could be a twee what kind of twee would you like to be??" would be perfect!
LOL and my opinion only.

Then don't watch HLN tonight. I won't, and I'll read about it here.

Many here on WS were way ahead of HLN and other outlets on this. HLN's production team is probably on WS right now, getting all their content for tonight's show.

Thanks, momtective for the HUGE pics. Okay, Ceiling fan, not an RV

Randi Kaye has Nancy Grace on CNN. Nancy says the person who posted the video is to be on her show tonight and that this person says the video was found on a pay-per-view site. She also said the defense team claims the video was "hacked."

Yay, if it was on a pay per view site and it was hacked, good on that person. She shouldn`t get a dime for being her. Get a job, if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong