Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's so trying to emulate Marylin Monroe with the breathy words and mouth movements - notttttttt so much. What's up with the gaping hole in her nose?

hahhahaa I thought the marilyn thing too, with that lippy thing she keeps doing. I dont know when people like her and lohan will realise they look like fools trying to play marilyn, they couldnt hold a fart to her, let alone a candle.

gene on the phone with CM..he issued a quote
casey has maintained notes and memoires for her personal councelling ..did not upload or authorise this. Must be illegal.

John Briley on the phone with Nancy. (the wife was on VP)

suuuuure, sure mason....because your client is world renowned for her honesty, right? :floorlaugh:

Am I the only one who is thinking, "Yay! This feels like old times! 200+ old friends hanging out watching NG together?!"

I think we should all scream "BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!" in unison!

:floorlaugh:

:highfive: peeps!

I hear ya, I could care less about OCA looking like a 40 yo man in drag, rhapsodising vapidly on nothing at all....I'm just here for the drinks & the peeps :D

I personally think Casey put it on the web by herself... without anyone's permission and she is now lying to Cheney Mason.

ITA ... didnt we all say since ashton announced his intention to run for SA that something was coming? well, here it is.

How long before someone traces her IP address and lets the world know where she is! Bet she didn't think of that one.

I did. whatever site it was originally posted on (I, too, would really like to know the answer to that) would have it. I highly doubt she was smart enough to use a proxy. I dont think she cares, I think she likes this. she's the sort who has to stir **** up.

Why would you censor a therapeutic video when you had no intentions of anybody seeing it?

If someone "stole" the video from her, I don't see why they would care enough to edit it for the public.

JMO

this. it doesnt make sense. plus the fact she's clearly speaking to an audience.

I find Casey saying "this dog is just as much mine as any of my other pets." Didn't a lot of her pets end up dead? Where is PETA when you need it?

that's the only part I recall from it (I was half awake and only watched cause yall said it was confirmed real and I am clearly a masochist) because that was...forked. who says things like that? well, a sociopathic babykiller, that's who! I too fear for the dog but I dont think it's hers, I suspect it's one of her handler's dog and she "adopted" it in that sense. at least I hope no one let her loose on another helpless thing :eek: were they hoping to save themselves if she had a dog to take things out on? ugh.

My main thought about this video is the timing of it's being "found" and posted for all to see... Does anyone think it's rather telling that it comes out the same week that Jeff Ashton has been all over the news in Florida and elsewhere since he announced he would be running for States Attorney? Obviously (to me) someone wanted CASEY to be the one everyone was talking about instead of one of the prosecutors who tried so hard to make her pay for what she did to her daughter... Casey Anthony does like to be front and center, right?

yep yep we all knew something was coming, it was just a matter of what.

I don't know , I kinda feel she's starting to look a lot like george. Has a masculine look to her now.

And those goggles...makes me think "goggles paysan" :) No doctor can fix ugly, it comes from within. Give UP FCA..

she totally does. first thing I thought was cant be her even if they say it is confirmed, that's a 40 year old man in drag :|

I can't believe that she thought the mirror image of the original footage would be some sort of disguise.

I dont think that was intentional - my webcam reverses image too. I have no idea why and no idea how to stop it :D the b&w prolly was intentional...the programs sometimes come with the ability to do that (my phone cam can do it) and for a simple reason - b&w is more flattering. oh, or she could be the sort of dolt who thinks b&w is "arty". I would wager a combo of the two.

I agree Daisy but she has always had really bizarre and questionable taste when it comes to her hair. Remember the one photo of her out and about with that "Nellie from Little House On The Prairie" Hair? It was AWFUL! Like she just went mental with the curling iron. Her bizarre "fan" looking ponytail in the Ohio pictures or the pigtails in the Old Navy pictures. Her ridiculous trial hair do's and don'ts?

She is narcissistic and conceited for sure but she is tacky and totally without a sense of style. Its like she tries so hard it just doesn't come off right. All of that and the fact that CA once mentioned that her and ICA cut and color their own hair and always have.

Yeah. We can tell. :floorlaugh:

ITA she always has had bad hair. she's got no taste at all in general.

She is thankful for things and only things. Never does she mention, love, friendship, support, happiness or peace. Things are just "surreal" some things are the same, some things different.

In all honesty, I don't think she is happy at all. I think she is the most desperate that we have ever seen her and her darkness is shining through. She came off as pathetic, lost, lonely, and about as deep as a puddle. Remember how inappropriately bubbly she used to be? There is no hope in that video. She is miserable and doing a bad job of pretending not to be.

my snip for brevity, I saw all this too. she looks like a 40 yo guy in drag, she's vapid and boring, she's got nothing to brag about but a few simple electronics and an "adopted" dog, and she lives in what appears to be a filthy ****hole. yeah. bella vita.

There are other sites that are still active. For the life of me I can not figure out these people. Not guilty does not mean innocent. Why KC is posting this carp is purely for ego. Like I said before she needs the attention and needs a quick fix because most people just don't care anymore where she is or what she is doing or what the hello she has gotten, meaning material things. And whose money bought those things. No job. I am sure that is the way she will keep it as long as someone is footing her bill, no need for her to work. As for me that is where I am off to, Work.

This is my response, and I'm sure a lot of people's response to Casey about this video. I just LOVE this song, "Every Lie" by My Darkest Days, and it's been stuck in my head since yesterday, LOL:

"Every Lie"

So where did you sleep the night before
I doubt that your phone was dying
I'm supposed to believe that was what you wore
Said you were alone, I don't buy it

Now I can't stay

Surrounded by
Every lie that won't come true
Now you wanna take the time
But why would you
Think you're gonna make it right
But how could you
So I can't stay
(surrounded)
Surrounded by
(surrounded by)
Every lie

You might as well just stop crying
It doesn't mean much to me anymore
A little too late to start trying
I'm taking this love off the life support

Now I can't stay

Surrounded by
But why would you
But how could you
So I can't stay
(surrounded)
Surrounded by
(surrounded by)
Every lie

But why would you
But how could you
So I can't stay
(surrounded)
Surrounded by
(surrounded by)
Every lie

Trying to undo
The love that I'm tied to
Who haven't you lied to?

With every lie that won't come true
But why would you
You think you're gonna make it right
But how could you
So I can't stay
(surrounded)
Surrounded by
(surrounded by)
Every lie

But why would you
But how could you
So I can't stay
(surrounded)
Surrounded by
(Now you know why)
No I won't stay
(surrounded)
Surrounded By
(every lie)
Every lie

ETA: Except for the parts about love. Just ignore that. Or maybe that would apply to all the supporters she just let down, LOL.

Urgh I've just came across this when is she going to realize that 99% of us don't give a hoot about her. Only reason I would be remotely interested in anything she has to say is if she was confessing to killing caylee but that's never going to happen.

Her life's getting better? Dear lord....and a dog? That poor thing will probably end up in bin bags in a swamp too pfttt

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

She might disagree with you, if this thread is any indication. How many times has Caylee been mentioned in this thread, and no I don't mean in sigs either? Why is it I needed to be bombarded about this video from MSN every time I turned the channel today?

She has excessive use of something called vocal fry. I learned that this 'sound' even has a name a month ago and found it intriguing. I know that I do it sometimes. It actually makes for an irritating sound and now that I know what it is, I notice it a lot.

Guess Casey is trying very hard to fit in with her age group, who are now adapting this speech pattern. Yuch.

Here is one link, and you can hear a sample of vocal fry in this link. http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2011/12/vocal-fry-creeping-into-us-speec.html

Exactly ... KC is nothing (although a child killer) compared to Jodi and her bizarre evil grins and articulate explanations. KC is evil but not that bright, Jodi is pure evil and scary IMO. Just when you thought you had seen it all ... Along comes someone more evil, cruel and, remorseless.

Huh. Sounds like Casey wishes she could be Jodi Arias! Ooooh, that has to sting that there's someone out there better at lying and being evil than Casey!

There are other sites that are still active. For the life of me I can not figure out these people. Not guilty does not mean innocent. Why KC is posting this carp is purely for ego. Like I said before she needs the attention and needs a quick fix because most people just don't care anymore where she is or what she is doing or what the hello she has gotten, meaning material things. And whose money bought those things. No job. I am sure that is the way she will keep it as long as someone is footing her bill, no need for her to work. As for me that is where I am off to, Work.

There are people that obsess about Casey being innocent the same way people obsess about her being guilty.

A refund and a new nose ... she looks ridiculous ... like she spent her life with her thumb up her nostril.

Her jeans! I never would have thought that. I thought that maybe it was her new dog.

Maybe one side is swollen because she got a nose piercing? I doubt she's taking care of it like she is supposed to, and maybe it got infected.

There are people that obsess about Casey being innocent the same way people obsess about her being guilty.

I saw a poll last night, probably on HLN, that said those who would pay for an interview w/KCA were:
Yes - approx 58
No - over 642

However, HLN shamelessly had the icky video on every program from 4:00 on yesterday. It's all still money being made off Caylee...IMO

I now believe it's her as well, although it would be out loud hilarious if this person came forward, took the wig off and announced she was trolling everybody.

Radar Online is reporting that Casey has red hair, a new nose ring, a secret boyfriend, frequently out in public, partying hard and attending church.

I hate this woman with a burning passion......... oh Karma, where are you???????

I think she was supposed to go to therapy. And that is one reason that I believe she is staying on Dottie Simm's estate. Supposedly it is a huge Buddhist Retreat worth tens of millions of dollars. So they can claim she is getting 'spiritual' counseling just by her being there.

KC tends to imitate whoever she is with so I'd say she sounds a little like DS in the video, as if she has been around her for awhile. jmo

A refund and a new nose ... she looks ridiculous ... like she spent her life with her thumb up her nostril.

Her jeans! I never would have thought that. I thought that maybe it was her new dog.

BOMBSHELL tonight! Casey Anthony's adopted K-9 seeks revenge for Caylee!
Dog+freeing+Duct+Taped+Jen.jpg

Radar Online is reporting that Casey has red hair, a new nose ring, a secret boyfriend, frequently out in public, partying hard and attending church.

I hate this woman with a burning passion......... oh Karma, where are you???????

All of that is possible, especially since the video (if we are to believe when she says it's Oct) is 3 months old. She's probably out in public every single day.

Someone will eventually recognize her and all hell will break lose and if she gets killed, G & C will wants heads to roll. if she gets killed, it's because of her own stupidity.

She's braver than OJ in my opinion.

Patty, we have ALL followed this case. :)
YOU SAID the above. Now you seem to be arguing another point, and totally ignoring the truth, which is that a person talking to themself on a PC would NOT involve Skype, and she clearly stated she was using Skype.
I was pointing out that she would not be involved with a therapist as the person she was or could be Skyping as no therapist will touch a clearly Antisocial Personality Disordered person.

Of course, since it is Casey, chances are, she WASN'T using Skype with anyone else, but in the context given, my point was valid.

For sure, a good majority of us have followed this case from the onset and my comment about me "practically" having a degree comes from what I learned from all the professional here at WS and I just made a "snarky" remark about myself.

I understand your "valid" point about the therapist etc., etc., however, my point was just my insight as a non professional on how I was seeing the video and what was being stated.

When I refer to "arm chair professionals, it has nothing to do with anyone who has a degree in the field of Psychiatry etc., it has to do with the "talking heads" on the show with no degree whatsoever.

Someone will eventually recognize her and all hell will break lose and if she gets killed, G & C will wants heads to roll. if she gets killed, it's because of her own stupidity.

She's braver than OJ in my opinion.

I dunno about that, OJ was out playing golf in FL everyday and doing autograph signings after the fact.

God knows why I expected more out of KC but I really thought that she would express some regret in her first public appearance. I thought she'd mention Caylee throughout, even mention regret at the way things turned out with her folks (not a confession but regret) But...nothing. The thing she said about things being hers alone was absolutely bizarre. Is that her way of telling us her motive for having killed Caylee as someone earlier suggested? It is truly frightening to see her this way. I'm glad Caylee is far far far away from her.

BBM: I am not surprised at all that she did not mention Caylee ...

She never has ... and IMO, she NEVER will ...

And that is why she is The Most Hated Person in America ...

She is cold-hearted ... and absolutely despicable ! :furious:

MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members