ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at her arms while she was dancing. It looks like one arm is flapping more than the other but I can't tell if there is a cast or not. I knew it was during the cooler weather since her pajamas look like the fleecy type. I didn't notice the music she was dancing to. I was also trying to interpret the layout of the house. I noticed that Justin had a small netbook open on top of two other laptops (three laptops in a pile).

It would be too bad, with so many adults that no one slept in with the children, or at least decided to check on them...I can't stop harping on that, sorry to be so stubborn. Especially with one of them having an injury. JMO

But where would there be room for an adult to sleep in there? In the floor? I would think that would keep both kids awake and wanting to play if an adult was in there all night.

And actually, my husband and I sometimes did that with our first child just because she wouldn't settle down at night - she was spoiled before age 2, believe me. But then we learned better and taught her and our younger kids to settle themselves down and we would leave the room. It didn't always go that smoothly though, LOL.

What bothers me about this case as well as Lisa Erwin is that we know nothing about this child's typical schedule. What time did she wake up since she had been with Dad? Who got her up, changed her, fed her, etc? Was Dad expecting his sister to take care of both children during the day (some men his age might)?

Did she have a naptime? Because if she did, how did expect her to sleep nine or ten hours at night? Kids that age don't sleep on adult schedules, and how did they get both kids to go to sleep at the same time - what a handful! We know nothing about that whole scenario which would seem like one of the most important facts in the case.

Somehow I am not getting it on my computer. I am going to google it.

Even that didn't work for me ~ it shows the heading in google and will link to site, but says PAGE NOT FOUND at the top of were article heading should be :(

Even that didn't work for me ~ it shows the heading in google and will link to site, but says PAGE NOT FOUND at the top of were article heading should be :(

Try Matou's new link...post #187. This one works for me now.

Thanks, Matou!:seeya:

Anxious to know if Justin and his moms interviews have swayed anyone away from him?

More info just pouring in now from the Dipietros, more statements from Grandma and Justin here: Also listed is who lives in the house full time:

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/dipietro-family-kept-out-of-homefor-two-weeks_2012-01-06.html

Wow! This makes the DiPietros more "real" to me. I feel sincerity. I understood how Grandma worried about her own kids' sadness, and her own sadness for missing Ayla! I remember my mom telling me that is how she felt when DH's and my son died.

I'd really like to know who was in the house the night Ayla disappeared besides the family that live there. Maybe the father's girlfriend? And who else? I don't think either Ayla's father or mother know where she is, but I'm not so sure about any non-family people who were in the house that night. I'd like to know more about those people.

I doubt the basement was finished, if it not listed as such in the property info. Dad did not plan to move back there, as far as we know, until he knew Ayla was coming. I would imagine they are all doubling up, perhaps grandma and Dad's sister in one room, one for Dad and one the babies. JMO

Even more odd if these rooms are all on the same floor of a small home that someone got in and out, but that is JMO.

Couldn't dad sleep in the basement even if it's not finished? You can still out a bed down there even without carpet and drywall.

Both times that I have seen Justin talk about Ayla, he completely lights up.

Both his paternal aunt & paternal uncle have nice profile pics with Ayla on their Facebook pages.

I saw a new report tonight in one of the links that someone on here shared that Ayla was last seen in her bed at 8:50 pm. If she was put to bed & Justin went to bed shortly after (in the basement, which was also shared in one of the news stories), not only is it completely reasonable that he did not check on her until morning, but it is also completely reasonable that he did not hear an intruder due to his location in the house. Often, parents will continue sleeping as long as the child is sleeping, without realizing what time of day it is. Once the baby starts crying is usually when the parent gets up. Maybe Justin woke up & realized that it had been a long night & then realized what time it was and went upstairs to check on her when he realized that she was gone.

I know that a lot of you don't agree with me, but my feelings that I get when I see Justin talk about his daughter have been that he is completely sincere, worried, and absolutely did not have anything to do with his daughter's disappearance. On the other hand, I have not had such good feelings everytime that I have seen Trista. I don't know if she actually walked into that house that night and stole her daughter, but it is very possible that some that she knows did.

Some of the homes that are shaped similar to the DiPietro home, have a bedroom immediately off to the right or left when you walk into the front door. What if the two babies were in a room right next to the front door and somebody, forgot to lock the front door that night?

Everything in my post is my own opinion.

Interesting to see JD has decided to be more visible.
And it's interesting that his mother, PD, has made a statement, too!

It's also interesting to note that at the same time, TR has become less visible.

It's also interesting to note that at the same time, TR has become less visible.

I agree. When Justin talked about being naive at first, I think he really believed that this was something pulled by Trista & her family members and he probably really honestly believed that it would only be a matter of hours or days before his baby girl was home.

More info just pouring in now from the Dipietros, more statements from Grandma and Justin here: Also listed is who lives in the house full time:

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/dipietro-family-kept-out-of-homefor-two-weeks_2012-01-06.html

"Some of the techniques and tactics that they had to use, without getting into specifics, hasn't been fun," DiPietro said. "But, whether they're popular with me is irrelevant. It's about bringing my daughter home. Whether it be asking me the same question 25 times and you've got someone in your face telling you you're a liar, the truth is the truth. It can't be said enough. The truth is patient, and it will come out."

What? You mean the police accused him of harming his daughter (I'm assuming) and told him he's a liar yet he is STILL cooperating with them? I wish poor Lisa Irwin's parents would do the same. And THAT, to me, is the difference between innocent and guilty. The police didn't have to get a search warrant to search the DiPietro's home - they have given the police access to everything they have asked for and that is what INNOCENT people do. MOO

I totally believe dad and grandma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members