Sidebar Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's so weird about the whole Lizzie Borden using her femininity on the jurors and judge, etc., is that I have seen photos of her and she was so NOT an attractive woman. I don't know if it is just what photography was like back then...or if that is what was considered attractive back then...or what. But the woman was quite homely, in my opinion.

keep in mind, with lizzie just like with OCA they dont mean the defendant is attractive exactly, only attractive compared to the drug addicts and etc they see every other day.

you know, just like the psychs say OCA has above average intelligence, then have to qualify it with "...for an inmate"

Casey Anthony threw her baby in the woods
Danced the hot body...spent her time in the hood
The courts don't know what happened to the baby
No one knows except Casey Anthony!

I think Casey herself is behind the AS person. The fake name sounds like one Casey would use. Can't she be put in jail for telling the probation officer her computer was hacked when really she did it? Honestly I'm 100% it's her.

I guess what I mean to say is I think AmeliaSobel is Casey Anthony.

I think Casey herself is behind the AS person. The fake name sounds like one Casey would use. Can't she be put in jail for telling the probation officer her computer was hacked when really she did it? Honestly I'm 100% it's her.

FCA reported a crime. LE should stop by the roach coach she's living in and take her computer to see what's really going on. They can tell pretty easily if she was 'hacked'. If they catch her lying throw the book at her.

IMO

oops!!! Sorry bayouland and Gypsy Road.... :blushing: didn't mean to rub it in...

Those last 2 minutes and 11 seconds were a heart stopper... :crazy:

I just hope New York Giants win, so we can have the game in San Francisco, instead of the cold, and frozen tundra at Lambeau field... :seeya:

Oh yeah, it was a killer but you all deserved to win. We were no match for the Niners. Maybe next year!! Good luck to you against the Giants.

FCA reported a crime. LE should stop by the roach coach she's living in and take her computer to see what's really going on. They can tell pretty easily if she was 'hacked'. If they catch her lying throw the book at her.

IMO

I agree, at least investigate and see if a crime was committed of if she is lying. Is she really presumed to be honest here? Come on.

What is the purpose of the Judge setting the criteria for probabtion only to have the probation department make the EXECUTIVE decision to say, naw, no biggie here, let's move on.

Burns me up.

I agree, at least investigate and see if a crime was committed of if she is lying. Is she really presumed to be honest here? Come on.

What is the purpose of the Judge setting the criteria for probabtion only to have the probation department make the EXECUTIVE decision to say, naw, no biggie here, let's move on.

Burns me up.

She's making a fool of Perry as well during this whole fiasco. Amusing to look back at the solemn concern he had for the safety of FCA...then contrast it with her public soliloquies about nose piercings, topless shots, and other musings that taunt the public. Unbelievable.

Well Mason did say FCA was a really nice person :floorlaugh: :great:

I am really hoping that one of the HLN shows runs some of the SNL skit, but I don't know if they would really do something like that.

Just so as many people as possible see it.

Dr Drew must have read your mind. He showed it on his show tonight.

I guess what I mean to say is I think AmeliaSobel is Casey Anthony.

But I think that AS had her twitter account BEFORE Casey was set free. That is what soemone said, but I have not verified it.

Casey Anthony threw her baby in the woods
Danced the hot body...spent her time in the hood
The courts don't know what happened to the baby
No one knows except Casey Anthony!

The courts do know what happened to the baby. We all know what happened to Caylee. FCA killed little Caylee. Justice was not served.

ETA: I guess I am just not getting the "joke"

If anyone wants to read that National Enquirer article, it's up on their web site now -- free of charge ;)

I'm not sure we can talk about it. Mods?

Thanks.

Mel

IMO no way is AS CA.AS clearly does not care about CA and has an axe to grind with her.I find it curious if you go to one of the several RAH JR facebook profiles he has one with only 4 friends,one friend has the first name Amy same last name as his (wife? sister?),if you look at her picture albums there is one of a little dog similar to the one CA has,the dog's name is Casey.
These pictures say they were posted 2009.
The AS person also has authored a book and is selling it and it's not related to CA at all.But the AS person also admits this is not her real name,the real AS has passed away,so I don't know if the dead AS authored the book or the one using the name.

I don't follow twitter ~ find it way too confusing. I only read Hornsby's tweets during the trial because they were good for a chuckle. However, after reading everyone's discussion, my personal opinion is if the tweets aren't Casey pretending to be AS, there are people just like her in this world that get their jollies out of messing w/ people's heads. And that scares the snot out of me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member