Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would George help Casey by FRAMING her? If he was truly trying to help her, why in the world would he bury the child with thnigs traceable back to their home? If he wanted her to look like she was kidnapped, then why use things from his own garage and place her so close to home?

yes ITA with this, I have seen it speculated that since GA was former LE then it seems to stand to reason for some that he would have been perfect for a coverup, only the way the body was dumped and what it was dumped with was asinine. it also fits nearly all of the things usually seen in cases of mothers who murder.

no way would a former LE officer dump the body in such a stupid place "close to home".

remember when we thought OCA had dumped her in the swamps with alligators? they werent so very far away....and the remains would NEVER have been found...but that wasnt done.

no, no, the dumping stinks of a mother who murdered her child, not of an LEO former or current, not at all.

yes ITA with this, I have seen it speculated that since GA was former LE then it seems to stand to reason for some that he would have been perfect for a coverup, only the way the body was dumped and what it was dumped with was asinine. it also fits nearly all of the things usually seen in cases of mothers who murder.

no way would a former LE officer dump the body in such a stupid place "close to home".

remember when we thought OCA had dumped her in the swamps with alligators? they werent so very far away....and the remains would NEVER have been found...but that wasnt done.

no, no, the dumping stinks of a mother who murdered her child, not of an LEO former or current, not at all.

Yep. It truly amazes me every time someone is willing to believe a sociopath who accuses anyone who is unfortunate enough to stand in her way. I bet this pleases her to no end and only encourages her to continue on her path of destruction.

Thanks, sumbunny. I should have added that I believe it literally killed his soul to dispose of little Caylee in that manner, but it had to appear to have been a kidnapping. George would have preferred to totally respect Caylee's little body, but couldn't and still have it appear to have been a kidnapping, IMO. I think the kidnapping aspect was what he was going for when he did it.

Cindy has been quoted as having stated that Caylee's body was just a shell or something to that effect, IIRC. What if she convinced George of this also?
FWIW, I do believe that George, Cindy, and Lee did truly love Caylee. Who could not, except Casey?

MOO

Interesting indeed. I love hearing others thoughts Had you said CA was involved & not George. my wheels would have bee turning.
IMO George was not involved in any of it.
I do agree that something killed George's soul, but that happened AFTER Caylee's remains were found.
IMO if he was involved in any way we would have all seen how destroyed he was from the get go. He could never hold his grief for 6 long months & then let it out after she was found if he was guilty of anything.
IMO the crime was done by a dim wit. All the items found with Caylee were from her own home, including the murder weapon.
She put her in an obvious spot & thought it was the greatest hiding spot ever. She went on to lie & accuse others of her crime.
Yes, it was one of the most dim witted criminal acts I have seen.
AND she was lucky enough to get 12 @##%$$ to believe her lies.
I still can't believe she got off. I will never understand it.
I'd like to know the truth there too.

MOO

FCA used duct tape to torture and suffocate Caylee.

I never really believed FCA made chloroform. She is lazy. There are plenty of over the counter drugs that cause drowsiness. I can’t completely discount the theory because of AV’s findings but I think GA/CA used some heavy duty cleaners on that car before LE was contacted.

I have given the chloroform more thought since reading JA’s book. If (and that’s a big if) FCA mixed up her own chloroform it would have left chemical burns on Caylee’s face. I highly doubt Caylee would have drifted off to sleep by some home-made concoction of chemicals from a high school drop out. It’s possible FCA burned Caylee’s face then plastered all that duct tape on Caylee to cover the burns and kill her. Either scenario constitutes first degree murder.

I read a book about Homolka & Bernado’s crimes. Homolka used chemicals from her job as a vet tech to knock her sister out which resulted in chemical burns on her sister’s face. The burns were bad and I can’t believe the ME did not investigate how the burns got there. I do not recommend the book, I wish I had not read it.

Caylee’s murder was not carried out by a criminal mastermind. FCA left a trail leading right back to her.

FCA’s latest attempt for attention with videos of herself talking about herself is very disturbing. I have to admit I laughed at the SNL skit and the actor who nailed FCA’s ridiculous mannerisms, voice, and self absorption mainly because FCA sees herself completely different than most. FCA is loving every minute her name is mentioned and she feels no remorse for torturing a child to death. She is not as tall as JVDS but she is every bit as dangerous to the most vulnerable people in our society (children and the elderly). We will probably hear ‘is this like the last time’ again in the future.

MOO

I am bumping this thread up to post my theory as to what happened to our little Caylee. I was just reading on the sidebar thread today that someone thinks George did molest Casey and Caylee. There is no way I can believe George molested Casey or Caylee.

What I feel happened here is what I have believed and written for quite a long time. (sorry so many I's, lol, not good form).

George was a detective when he left the Sheriff's Office in Ohio as we all know. He had to have seen the worst of humanity during the 10 years he was a Deputy, IMO. He also learned a lot about crime and the coverup of crime durring his time in LE.

My theory is that George did smell decomposition in Casey's vehicle when he made such a big deal of wanting the tire block out of Casey's vehicle. IMO, little Caylee's body had been in the trunk in the hot sun for several days and begun to decompose. Of course George recognized that smell. So, what to do? Call LE and report his own daughter? OR, does he decide to help Casey and place the duct tape on Cayle's mouth in an attempt to make it seem as if Caylee had been kidnapped, bag Caylee, and then place her body close to home? After all, how could anyone explain Casey hauling the body around in her trunk for so many days? Casey may have told George that Caylee's death had been an accident (it wasn't, IMO) and she had tried to contact he and Cindy several times and couldn't get through to them. I believe that George told Casey that it was too late to report Caylee's death as an accident due to the length of time Caylee had been deceased and had begun to decompose. I further believe that George made a decision to help Casey and he did believe Casey when she said Caylee died of an accident.

There was one evening when Casey was out on bail that George was upset and started walking down Hopespring Drive. Lee went out and brought him back to the house. I believe that George was going to go where little Caylee had been dumped. He was in such emotional conflict that night that I think he just wanted it all over with and the truth to come out. Lee got George to settle down, IMO, and keep the secret. At that point, George knew that Caylee's death had been no accident as Casey had led him to believe when he helped her. He had found out too much since that point.

I referred to Lee above. I firmly believe that the entire Anthony family was in on the coverup in order to save Casey's behind. Nothing could bring Caylee back at that point, so they conspired to save Casey. In my past posts of my theory, I had laid it all out as to how I think it happened and why I believed George had helped Casey dispose of Caylee's body in order to attempt to make it seem to have been a kidnapping and murder. I am too tired to go through the whole scenario again, but I will always believe that George discovered Caylee's body in the trunk and told Casey how it had to be handled.

George is not a stellar person. I could name over all of the reasons, but it would take too long, lol. Whatever else he is, he is not a molester, IMO, and that is what has caused me to post this theory again. He did sit there in court and listen to Baez accuse him of incest and child molestation, and he took it. His face showed no emotion because at that point the entire Anthony family had decided to lie or do whatever they had to do to get Casey off, IMO. Wherever Casey Marie Anthony is hiding out at this very moment, she is sitting there knowing just what her family has done for her, IMO. Why should any of them be angry with her or she with them? No, I believe they are all still in very close touch and always will be. Sadly, I do also believe they have forgiven her for Caylee's death.

I have never felt an ounce of sympathy for any member of the Anthony family and never will. Caylee was the victim here and she has been my only concern, now and forever.

At some point, I am expecting to hear that George committed suicide. Something will happen, IMO, and it won't be pretty. As for Cindy and Lee, I believe that they are just fine with their part of this coverup.

Sorry, folks, but I just had to get this out. I have been reading the threads again and just had to post this. NO, George is no molester, but I firmly believe he is the one who decided that Caylee's body should be disposed of in the manner it was. His guilt over this will eat him alive over time, IMO.

I hope that Casey, the murderer, never has a moments peace in her lifetime.

My only consolation where little Caylee is concerned is knowing that she is one of Heaven's little angels and no one can ever hurt her again.

MOO, and back to lurking!

*What I have seemed to state as fact is only my own opinion!*

I am editing this post to state that I believe it literally killed George's soul to do what he did, but made a decision to do it, IMO. I further think that Cindy and Lee loved little Caylee also. Casey is the one who not only did not love Caylee, but also murdered her.

I enjoyed reading your post, very interesting. In your theory, when did GA find baby Caylee and where was the car when this happened? I always thought GA know nothing about the car until he got the notice from the tow yard and that is when he smelled that smell.

I enjoyed reading your post, very interesting. In your theory, when did GA find baby Caylee and where was the car when this happened? I always thought GA know nothing about the car until he got the notice from the tow yard and that is when he smelled that smell.

grammieto5, Casey had come to the house one afternoon several days after June 16th. I forget what the exact date was. Maybe June 24th or 27th? Anyway, George had reported his gas can stolen. He wanted to see if the gas can was in Casey's trunk and had told her he was going to rotate the tires on Cindy's vehicle, or do something to her vehicle where he would need the little blocks to place behind the wheels. He told Casey he thought the block(s) were in her trunk.

Casey had come in that afternoon and George was home even though Casey had not realized he was because the garage door was closed. George heard the garage door go up and saw it was Casey coming in. Casey made the excuse that she was just coming to get some more clothing or something to that effect. That is when George told Casey he needed the tire blocks. He said he would go out and get it out of Casey's trunk or see if it was there and Casey did not want him near the trunk. They went back and forth a couple of minutes over it, then Casey brushed past George and went to the trunk of her vehicle. Casey then opened the trunk and supposedly said to George, "Here's your *&%&^($ gas can!" Those may not be the exact words George said Casey said to him, but it is close.

My speculation was then, and is now, that George had to have smelled the decomposition from the trunk of Casey's vehicle. Despite being totally devastated, I believe that George did help Casey in the disposal of little Caylee. Then the whole family began the lies and coverup of massive proportions. I believe that George felt it would more appear to have been a kidnapping with the duct tape and so forth. Yes, all of the materials used were proven to have come from the Anthony home, but none of them were thinking clearly at that time. They were devastated. Except for Casey, of course.

I believe that the only person in the Anthony family that did not love little Caylee is Casey. I am sure George, Cindy, and Lee were devastated. You can call 911 when there is a child deceased as a result of an accident, but there is no explaining a child's decomposed body. I believe that Casey killed little Caylee and that George discovered her in the trunk of Casey's vehicle that afternoon in June. If George was anywhere near that car that June afternoon, (he said he stood at the side of the car) then he smelled the decomposition, IMO.

I do not believe George to be a molester, a pedophile, or a murderer. What I think he did was help Casey after little Caylee was already decomposing in the trunk of the vehicle. It is George's story that he had not smelled the decomposition until he was at the tow yard. I happen not to believe him because he did not call LE right then and there. He had been in law enforcement for 10 years and had even told one of the FBI agents that you never forget the smell of decomposition, yet what does he do? He rolls the windows down and drives the vehicle home anyway. (in the rain, no less)

I explained it all way back a couple of years ago when the facts were more readily available. It was only my theory, then and now. I am in no way believing one word out of Casey's mouth at all. I know she is a coldhearted murderer. In my opinion, that is.

It would have been better had I not resurrected this thread. I regret it now, but this is exactly what I believe.

*This is my opinion only*

grammieto5, Casey had come to the house one afternoon several days after June 16th. I forget what the exact date was. Maybe June 24th or 27th? Anyway, George had reported his gas can stolen. He wanted to see if the gas can was in Casey's trunk and had told her he was going to rotate the tires on Cindy's vehicle, or do something to her vehicle where he would need the little blocks to place behind the wheels. He told Casey he thought the block(s) were in her trunk.

Casey had come in that afternoon and George was home even though Casey had not realized he was because the garage door was closed. George heard the garage door go up and saw it was Casey coming in. Casey made the excuse that she was just coming to get some more clothing or something to that effect. That is when George told Casey he needed the tire blocks. He said he would go out and get it out of Casey's trunk or see if it was there and Casey did not want him near the trunk. They went back and forth a couple of minutes over it, then Casey brushed past George and went to the trunk of her vehicle. Casey then opened the trunk and supposedly said to George, "Here's your *&%&^($ gas can!" Those may not be the exact words George said Casey said to him, but it is close.

My speculation was then, and is now, that George had to have smelled the decomposition from the trunk of Casey's vehicle. Despite being totally devastated, I believe that George did help Casey in the disposal of little Caylee. Then the whole family began the lies and coverup of massive proportions. I believe that George felt it would more appear to have been a kidnapping with the duct tape and so forth. Yes, all of the materials used were proven to have come from the Anthony home, but none of them were thinking clearly at that time. They were devastated. Except for Casey, of course.

I believe that the only person in the Anthony family that did not love little Caylee is Casey. I am sure George, Cindy, and Lee were devastated. You can call 911 when there is a child deceased as a result of an accident, but there is no explaining a child's decomposed body. I believe that Casey killed little Caylee and that George discovered her in the trunk of Casey's vehicle that afternoon in June. If George was anywhere near that car that June afternoon, (he said he stood at the side of the car) then he smelled the decomposition, IMO.

I do not believe George to be a molester, a pedophile, or a murderer. What I think he did was help Casey after little Caylee was already decomposing in the trunk of the vehicle. It is George's story that he had not smelled the decomposition until he was at the tow yard. I happen not to believe him because he did not call LE right then and there. He had been in law enforcement for 10 years and had even told one of the FBI agents that you never forget the smell of decomposition, yet what does he do? He rolls the windows down and drives the vehicle home anyway. (in the rain, no less)

I explained it all way back a couple of years ago when the facts were more readily available. It was only my theory, then and now. I am in no way believing one word out of Casey's mouth at all. I know she is a coldhearted murderer. In my opinion, that is.

It would have been better had I not resurrected this thread. I regret it now, but this is exactly what I believe.

If George was trying to cover for KC why didn't he remove and destroy the trunk liner from the Sunfire and try to remove the smell of decomposition? Why would he tell police that the smell in the car was from human decomposition if he was trying to cover for KC ?

I think this would explain FCA's statement of, "Don't worry. I haven't said anything", during a jail visit with CA & GA that we've all been wondering about.

I think this would explain FCA's statement of, "Don't worry. I haven't said anything", during a jail visit with CA & GA that we've all been wondering about.
I really, really don't think George had anything to do with disposing of Caylee's body. I think that Cindy and George knew all about Casey's lying/thieving/intoxicated/irresponsible ways, they pretty much expected Casey to end up in trouble with the law, and they had told her to exercise her right to remain silent if she were ever arrested.

None of my kids have ever been accused of any crimes, but when one of them was served with a lawsuit she called me immediately to ask what to do - just like I had always told her to.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

I'll never forget what drew me into this case. I was watching Greta and she had both Cindy and George on her show. Something came up about when George opened the trunk, he was talking about what he saw, his eyes got very big, and then Cindy grabbed his leg and he said something else. That right there was what got my interest going in the case. I had such a weird feeling after watching both of them that time. Hopefully it is still around on Youtube.

thank you for your answer. I for one am glad you did start up this thread, it's very interesting. You've given me somehting to think about, I want to spend more time on your answer but I need to get going, on Wednesdays I walk "A mountain" in Tempe with my daughters and G-daughter. I will read your answer again this afternoon :) Again your theory is very interesting!

It would have been better had I not resurrected this thread. I regret it now, but this is exactly what I believe.*This is my opinion only*

BBM. I disagree. Thank you for bringing it up again.

No fan of George Anthony, but I do believe he loved little Caylee dearly. Unfortunately for her, he was more afraid of Cindy than he was interested in protecting Caylee, or helping his granddaughter receive justice after her murder...which was committed solely by her egg donor, Casey. Casey killed her toddler daughter all by her lonesome, drove around with her decomposing body in the trunk of her car, and then finally ditched her in the swamp. Free at last to live her Bella Vita!

As a former cop and a nurse, George and Cindy were assaulted by the smell of (Caylee's) decomposition as soon as they picked up Casey's car from impound. They immediately went into cover up mode. Cindy was always covering for Casey and this was the Giant Kahuna of All Cover Ups: Attempting to clean the smell out of the trunk; perpetuating Casey's story of an abduction, and doing it to elicit public sympathy! Not to mention, committing perjury.

They are beyond the pale, the whole bunch of them. As far as I'm concerned, George, Cindy and Lee Anthony are all accessories after the fact. And yet they are all free as birds, running around, making money off of Caylee. It makes me sick. What a miscarriage of justice. Pathetic.

So, while I fully expect the felon to re-offend and end up in the hoosgow for a very long time, I want the whole family to go down....they are con artists of the worst sort. Isn't fraud a crime? I guess not in Orlando.

Apologies for the rant.
:twocents:

No fan of George Anthony, but I do believe he loved little Caylee dearly. Unfortunately for her, he was more afraid of Cindy than he was interested in protecting Caylee, or helping his granddaughter receive justice after her murder...which was committed solely by her egg donor, Casey. Casey killed her toddler daughter all by her lonesome, drove around with her decomposing body in the trunk of her car, and then finally ditched her in the swamp. Free at last to live her Bella Vita!

As a former cop and a nurse, George and Cindy were assaulted by the smell of (Caylee's) decomposition as soon as they picked up Casey's car from impound. They immediately went into cover up mode. Cindy was always covering for Casey and this was the Giant Kahuna of All Cover Ups: Attempting to clean the smell out of the trunk; perpetuating Casey's story of an abduction, and doing it to elicit public sympathy! Not to mention, committing perjury.

They are beyond the pale, the whole bunch of them. As far as I'm concerned, George, Cindy and Lee Anthony are all accessories after the fact. And yet they are all free as birds, running around, making money off of Caylee. It makes me sick. What a miscarriage of justice. Pathetic.

So, while I fully expect the felon to re-offend and end up in the hoosgow for a very long time, I want the whole family to go down....they are con artists of the worst sort. Isn't fraud a crime? I guess not in Orlando.

Apologies for the rant.
:twocents:

BBM with all respect, thanks wasn't enough

:clap::clap::clap:

I disagree about GA and the duct tape, I think that was the murder weapon. Other than that, your theory makes a lot of sense.

I see it more like, "Zanny kidnapped Caylee and then gave her back to me all taped up and she said she'd do the same to meeeeeeeeeeee if I told anyone and what about meeeeeeeeee? Daddy, help meeeeeeeeeeeee!" and he helped. Then once he thought about it he realized FKC killed Caylee but he didn't say anything because he'd helped in the disposal.

The only problem I have with my theory is that I really think GA could have hidden Caylee better. Unless he decided to put her somewhere, hoping the police would arrest FKC and nobody would believe her if she tried to blame GA. Maybe he has something (else) on FKC, which made her want to keep her mouth shut about him.

I really think FKC killed sweet Caylee and then dumped her without a second thought. But, the way the Anthonys lie, we'll never know for sure.

If George was trying to cover for KC why didn't he remove and destroy the trunk liner from the Sunfire and try to remove the smell of decomposition? Why would he tell police that the smell in the car was from human decomposition if he was trying to cover for KC ?

I think George thought he probably had cleaned the trunk to the point there would be no smell. He had detailed vehicles in Ohio at the car dealership. He told LE about the smell of decomposition because LE already knew what it was and George was deflecting, IMO. In effect, George was admitting he knew what the smell was at the tow yard, yet he drove the vehicle home anyway without calling LE. Why?

LE knew George had been a detective in the past and would certainly know the smell of decomposition. The whole taped interview with George making that statement was so crazy, IMO. He certainly did not want Cindy to know he was sitting there saying that. Why?

Remember that a member of LE had made the comment that George knew a lot about a lot of things, IIRC. I think he does also.

Just IMO!

I am a grandparent and know that grandchildren are a magical gift. There is no doubt in my mind that both Cindy and George loved little Caylee with all of their heart and soul. I would never think otherwise.

Cindy, George, and Lee lied and covered up for FCA. There is no doubt in my mind. The action I think George took in helping FCA dispose of Caylee may have even been at the direction of Cindy. I don't know. I have held this belief that George assisted FCA for over two years and will continue to believe it. We all have our own opinions and that is as it should be.

MOO

I am glad you resurrected this thread. Your theory makes alot of sense, but I have so many questions that need to be answered.
TL & the tow truck guy both said they didn't smell any decomp either.
TL was right by the open trunk while Casey put the gas can in there.
That's one reason why I believe George when he said he didn't smell anything.
The incident with George happened June 24th & they didn't pick up the car until July 16th. I don't think the smell was that putrid on June 24th. I think it took a bit of time baking in the hot sun to become really foul.
I also think GA & KC would have had alot of close contact, after he helped her, just to keep the story straight & to make sure no one was getting suspicious.
GA burried all the pets. He wrapped them tightly & dug a deep hole. Deep enough that they have never been dug up by other animals.
I am positive if he had anything to do with getting rid of Caylee she too would have been burried very deep & very far away.
I have never know GA to protect KC unless CA demanded it. If anything, he wanted her outed.
These are just a few of the reasons it doesn't fit for me.
One thing for sure, we will never ever know the whole truth....

MOO

I don't believe any of the As truly loved Caylee which is why they lied so easily for years. The appearance of a perfect family is what they love and of course, money. I've seen what murder does to a loved one's family. All people grieve differently, I know, but the As are not capable of loving anyone but themselves. Each and every one of them. They were part of the reason why we have another baby killer walking the streets, free to harm another victim. The next victim could very well be Caylee's little brother or sister but they'll cross that bridge when it comes, make more money, and of course help FCA again. There will be another victim, it's just a matter of time and who the victim will be. Congrats to CA/GA/LA, you won!!!!!!! You must be so proud.

If anyone watched JVM lat night, that was look of real love and grief. The mother of another killed child sitting in court. The killer took a plea, LWOP to save his own sorry life.

IMO

I think it would be helpful to remember that when George and Cindy picked up the car - Caylee was NOT "missing". And neither was OCA.

These two knew their daughter and they may have thought God knows what she was up to. But their thoughts did not run to Caylee at that time, because again, they didn't know she was gone.

Why did George think of OCA and Caylee when he walked to the trunk? Likely for the same reason I think of both of my daughters when I hear of an bad car accident on the news. It's the natural thing to fear for those you love.

And can I again say, the LE CSI testified in court with evidence that when he got the car, the trunk had NOT been cleaned. The vacuuming he was referring to was with the CSI techs did. He stated on the stand that the trunk was not particularly clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes