Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted a video of SG's journey on YouTube:

A Long Journey - YouTube

There is a man at the end of the video that I do not recognize. It is at 3:52 in the video. Right after the picture of JB. Does anyone know who that is?

If you type "Peter Hackett" into Facebook.... you get a profile with a picture of a sunset... the picture of the man at 3:52 is also in that profile. Personally, I don't think it's CPH, doesn't look like him to me but perhaps the person who made the video thinks it's him? (Someone shared this FB page on one of the memorial pages for Shannan a few weeks ago).

I'm curious as to why "she" favorited (Youtube word) the video by the Retired NYC Detective who states, in this video dated 12/14/2010, that four bodies where found in Oak Beach and that only one was ID'd and that was Shannan. It's just weird!

I'm curious as to why "she" favorited (Youtube word) the video by the Retired NYC Detective who states, in this video dated 12/14/2010, that four bodies where found in Oak Beach and that only one was ID'd and that was Shannan. It's just weird!

I know. Visit his web page and search for his Harlots post. And the video about the hookers and the "Chicklett cards"

I know. Visit his web page and search for his Harlots post. And the video about the hookers and the "Chicklett cards"
EWWW!! Something very creepy. Pretty young to retire...the way he holds his right arm still the whole time and the big gold "Jesus"...hummm. Could just be another freak.

That video is way creepy and so is the music and doesn't seem like something a mother would make, but who knows.

As far as the mystery guy, I was just thinking about peripheral characters and I looked the other dr...the one who fled up on FB (assuming its same guy) and the profile pic is some silly pic and I don't know if its him, but there is one other available pic inside of 2 dudes skiing and the one tagged as him bears a slight facial resemblance to the guy in the pic on this video. You can't see the hair b/c of skiwear so its hard, but facial features seem similar. I can't seem to find any pics of him online otherwise...anyone know what he looks like (KU)? Web says this guy has between 14-18 years of experience in medicine which would make him late 40s, which the guy in the photo appears to be. I can't find this sunset Hackett profile....

That video is way creepy and so is the music and doesn't seem like something a mother would make, but who knows.

As far as the mystery guy, I was just thinking about peripheral characters and I looked the other dr...the one who fled up on FB (assuming its same guy) and the profile pic is some silly pic and I don't know if its him, but there is one other available pic inside of 2 dudes skiing and the one tagged as him bears a slight facial resemblance to the guy in the pic on this video. You can't see the hair b/c of skiwear so its hard, but facial features seem similar. I can't seem to find any pics of him online otherwise...anyone know what he looks like (KU)? Web says this guy has between 14-18 years of experience in medicine which would make him late 40s, which the guy in the photo appears to be. I can't find this sunset Hackett profile....

Like svpernin said, it's someone named Peter Hackett. It was taken from his FB page.

I cannot find the PH profile either. Perhaps it was removed, IDK. MOO

wm

I cannot find the PH profile either. Perhaps it was removed, IDK. MOO

wm

It's still there. Scroll through all of the Peter Hacketts and look for the profile picture of a sunset. When you go to that profile you'll see his other pictures which includes the one in the video.

screen shot of the guy
For some reason he looks familiar and I don't have time to look back at things I read on line about this case. It has to be from that.

Attachments

• who is this.jpg
    who is this.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 48
On second thought though...

What kind of stumps me is that there's another video on that channel entitled "My Family 2012". It has very personal childhood pics of the sisters and nephews in it. Doesn't look like the type of material a stranger would have easy access to. Not impossible if someone saved pics from a social networking or photo storing site that was public at one time, but not as likely as it being the same recycled pics you can find all over the net.

So, I would consider the channel as being genuinely run by SG's family/friends as somewhat more likely.

So, then barring some sort of hacking (My computer geek quotient borders on zero, so help me here), this video, as icky as it is, was made by the same people who made that video. Why would someone close to SG throw a photo of some random guy in there? They know what Hackett looks like.

Good find ghj!!! I've never seen this man wrt SG's case. Could he be the mysterious drifter? Just an idea.

wm

Howdy. Is it the man in the NY ballcap or the man shown right before GC? I didn't recognize either of those guys.

There are some very real issues within this case that keep leading me back to this being related to a group and yes, possibly even an occult related group.. Tho the pinnacle of the group is occult, some need to understand that as the group branches down and out tho, they are indirectly connected to the pinnacle group of the occult that does not mean for certain that all of its branches practice the occult.. How they come to be intertwined is through sex and drugs.. The occult branches may or may not practice occult rituals but rather are perversely connected thru groups sex and drugs.. These groups in this exact area where these cases are, are known occult groups with the most powerful and connected individuals imaginable in high positions.. These killings would by no means be the first for these type groups that are directly and indirectly tied to the occult groups that are extremely active in these areas..
Shannan's strange accounting of what happened in Oak Beach sounds eerily familiar to Melonie Holler's similar acct of *what happened to her and that she, too feared for her life that they were going to kill her.. Another wealthy elite's home, Roy Radin( he was later killed by the occult group.. Signature killing with the Bible opened to a passage pertaining directly to Radin..They have no problem killing their own to silence them or betrayal).. You can google Melonie Holler's story she even pressed charges saying this group of the wealthy elite, that had direct ties with the occult had drugged her and raped her(several males) and were going to kill her.. Sound familiar??

It did to me.. Many thought she was a crazy, drugged up floozy and didn't want to believe her.. Much later after Radin's death they even found video of what she'd claimed was absolutely true..

I believe that it's possible that several in OB are in such a group brought together by their sexual fetishes and perversions, along with drugs.. Not necessarily are they practicing the occult themselves but they intertwined with the very real, very much still alive and thriving occult groups that have inhabited these exact areas for literal decades..

IMO a very real possibility that some, any, or all of these murders will be directly/indirectly tied to the occult..

** believe me I realize that many may not agree and find this possibility to be rather "fantastical" than actually a real and plausible possibility.. And that is fine.. As I always say to each their own..**

It's still there. Scroll through all of the Peter Hacketts and look for the profile picture of a sunset. When you go to that profile you'll see his other pictures which includes the one in the video.

Found the profile on FB and the guy does have a slight resemblance to the one in the KU fb page. The thing I found interesting is that the name used in contact information for the actual page is "​ehholden1965". I wonder if the person responsible for the fb page has an interest in Australian Cars?
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_EH"]Holden EH - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame].

Hey maybe it's our guy trying to give us clues... :floorlaugh:

Found the profile on FB and the guy does have a slight resemblance to the one in the KU fb page. The thing I found interesting is that the name used in contact information for the actual page is "​ehholden1965". I wonder if the person responsible for the fb page has an interest in Australian Cars?
Holden EH - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Hey maybe it's our guy trying to give us clues... :floorlaugh:

Bohdi,

You my friend are a genius! If you look at some of those friends of Peter Hackett, it is quite clear that they are not the typical friends that you would expect the doctor to have. I think this may be our guy and he is trying to give LE some clues. If I were LE, I would run the DMV database for all Holden owners on LI and see if any familiar names pop up. Or maybe he's just trying to say that he is Australian. Who knows. But I do think it is something. Good work, Bohdi!

There are some very real issues within this case that keep leading me back to this being related to a group and yes, possibly even an occult related group.. Tho the pinnacle of the group is occult, some need to understand that as the group branches down and out tho, they are indirectly connected to the pinnacle group of the occult that does not mean for certain that all of its branches practice the occult.. How they come to be intertwined is through sex and drugs.. The occult branches may or may not practice occult rituals but rather are perversely connected thru groups sex and drugs.. These groups in this exact area where these cases are, are known occult groups with the most powerful and connected individuals imaginable in high positions.. These killings would by no means be the first for these type groups that are directly and indirectly tied to the occult groups that are extremely active in these areas..
Shannan's strange accounting of what happened in Oak Beach sounds eerily familiar to Melonie Holler's similar acct of *what happened to her and that she, too feared for her life that they were going to kill her.. Another wealthy elite's home, Roy Radin( he was later killed by the occult group.. Signature killing with the Bible opened to a passage pertaining directly to Radin..They have no problem killing their own to silence them or betrayal).. You can google Melonie Holler's story she even pressed charges saying this group of the wealthy elite, that had direct ties with the occult had drugged her and raped her(several males) and were going to kill her.. Sound familiar??

It did to me.. Many thought she was a crazy, drugged up floozy and didn't want to believe her.. Much later after Radin's death they even found video of what she'd claimed was absolutely true..

I believe that it's possible that several in OB are in such a group brought together by their sexual fetishes and perversions, along with drugs.. Not necessarily are they practicing the occult themselves but they intertwined with the very real, very much still alive and thriving occult groups that have inhabited these exact areas for literal decades..

IMO a very real possibility that some, any, or all of these murders will be directly/indirectly tied to the occult..

** believe me I realize that many may not agree and find this possibility to be rather "fantastical" than actually a real and plausible possibility.. And that is fine.. As I always say to each their own..**

Hey Smooth,

What you say makes sense. Especially since my friend that lives in Oak Beach West kind of gives me the impression that the entire town is about sex and drugs. And I wouldn't be surprised if there were some bizarre fetishes mixed in with some of these freaks. This is definitely worth a deeper look! Thanks!

Bohdi,

You my friend are a genius! If you look at some of those friends of Peter Hackett, it is quite clear that they are not the typical friends that you would expect the doctor to have. I think this may be our guy and he is trying to give LE some clues. If I were LE, I would run the DMV database for all Holden owners on LI and see if any familiar names pop up. Or maybe he's just trying to say that he is Australian. Who knows. But I do think it is something. Good work, Bohdi!

Thanks Goathair... maybe you would know this... Aren't there classic car shows on LI in the summer? If so, are they open to all cars? or only certain makes/models? for example a corvette club, or a mustang/shelby club.

I wonder if he's ever been to one, either as an owner or a spectator... hmmm... interesting. I wonder if there is a club specifically for Holden owners... I know that Holden has made cars under other makes (e.g. Pontiac), but my thought is that this club would be for the Holden brand (most likely not sold in North America).

ETA: I answered my own question. Yes there are classic car shows on LI and there looks to be a lot of them. I haven't been able to find a club specifically for Holden yet.

The other thing I'm wondering is maybe the person who put together the montage found a picture of Peter Hackett and assumed that they had the right person. When I google "ehholden1965" the reference to the facebook page comes up, but it looks like it was created in the UK. Who knows...

IIRC, GC was up early (May 1, 2010), he said, shaving before he left for a car show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member