Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry for your loss Itsy :rose:

I am wondering on how George and Cindy's health is holding out? The stress (guilt, lies, secrets) of the horrendous way they lost their granddaughter, their daughter's culpability in all of this, the trial, their jobs/finances, their daughter's current status in society...they are in their mid-to late 50's. Who could stand up under all of this?

I am wondering on how George and Cindy's health is holding out? The stress (guilt, lies, secrets) of the horrendous way they lost their granddaughter, their daughter's culpability in all of this, the trial, their jobs/finances, their daughter's current status in society...they are in their mid-to late 50's. Who could stand up under all of this?

I believe their sudden wealth has effectively eased their pain and relieved their stress. They are too busy with other things to waste any time feeling guilty for anything. And they wait with bated breath for the day their lovely daughter welcomes them into her life. Caylee who?

In the current news thread, there is an article about the production company wanting a deal for an interview. CM claims that an interview would violate her probation.

WHAT? Does this make sense to anybody?

Color me confused.

Thanks to all the wonderful posters here and talking about this smoking problem. I tried many times to quit, the last being just about the time the trial started, so here I sat with an E cig and a 1 mo. supply of Wellbutrin, that bright idea lasted about 4 days into the trial, E cig was put away, Wellbutrin was put away-the tension was too much at the time to quit. Here I sit today, still smoking, BUT all of you :seeya: have given me a new hope and incentive to quit. As of right now, the E cig has once again been pulled out and is charging, no Wellbutrin this time, just as close to cold turkey as possible and re reading these posts will be a GREAT BENEFIT to read through, if I have to do it every day. I have to quit. THANK YOU!:rocker: (Maybe we can have our own little support group in here somewhere? Couldn't hurt).

BTW, when somebody that runs a foundation and takes a certain amount for themselves as payment; don't they have to release certain documents to clarify why they took X amount out and where it went to? I'd like to see these things, I'm sure we'd all love to see these things. My mind(what's left of it)is thinking things through, like what if a certain party is going to use some of that foundation money as a sort of insurance policy for a big payout of an interview with OCA?

In the current news thread, there is an article about the production company wanting a deal for an interview. CM claims that an interview would violate her probation.

Color me confused.

more importantly - OCA doesn't get off of proby early - another six months! Oooohhhh! Fisties!

http://www.wpbf.com/news/30299176/detail.html

and a SPECIAL SHOUT OUT!!!! Okiedokie - who runs the most amazing updates on the news thread everyday!

more importantly - OCA doesn't get off of proby early - another six months! Oooohhhh! Fisties!

http://www.wpbf.com/news/30299176/detail.html

and a SPECIAL SHOUT OUT!!!! Okiedokie - who runs the most amazing updates on the news thread everyday!

That statement about 'until she's off probation' doesn't make much sense, but whatever:floorlaugh:. I am thinking OCA won't be able to say 1 word, lying or otherwise about anything until all these lawsuits are completed in their entirety. Some of these media people are getting some big bright ideas, but I do not think OCA will be in front of any camera anytime soon. Maybe in about 5 to 7 years, but not now. By that time, the price will go down to maybe....ohhh $5.00....being generous here:great:

Color me confused.

I do not recall anything noted in her probation terms that said it would be a violation to do a public interview. However, I might not have interpreted all the terms correctly. If it is a violation, it would explain Mason's ire when Casey released her videos, and why he immediately jumped on the explanation that she did not release them--her computer was hacked.

ETA: It would also explain why Casey had to report the "hacking" to her PO. It seemed to me an odd thing to report...so maybe Mason told her to do that.

Anybody ever watch a show on hgtv called Kitchen Cousins? Anyway I'm watching it right now and one of the men on it looks so much like LA, but less bushy eyebrows ;)! Sorry for going o/t, but I keep waiting for this guy to bust out in tears over a baby shower, ugh I hate how these characters have inserted themselves into my head!

Hmmm - did we ever see the conditions of her probation - I know it's kind of a standard attachment with folks who are listed on the state database - but of course she's special - I don't remember, were the conditions published?

Anybody ever watch a show on hgtv called Kitchen Cousins? Anyway I'm watching it right now and one of the men on it looks so much like LA, but less bushy eyebrows ;)! Sorry for going o/t, but I keep waiting for this guy to bust out in tears over a baby shower, ugh I hate how these characters have inserted themselves into my head!

O M G

I am watching it right now - was posting above - glanced up and FREAKED OUT! It is uncanny - scared the bejeezus outta me!:crazy::crazy:

O M G

I am watching it right now - was posting above - glanced up and FREAKED OUT! It is uncanny - scared the bejeezus outta me!:crazy::crazy:

Ha! Glad I'm not the only one! Really happy that this guy doesn't have a white knee sock fetish, huh!

Hmmm - did we ever see the conditions of her probation - I know it's kind of a standard attachment with folks who are listed on the state database - but of course she's special - I don't remember, were the conditions published?

It was standard requirements except Casey's included a blurb about her being prohibited from having any contact with Amy H.

O/T Just finished watching the new show "Touch" starring Kiefer Sutherland...
LOVED IT!!!!

Thanks to all the wonderful posters here and talking about this smoking problem. I tried many times to quit, the last being just about the time the trial started, so here I sat with an E cig and a 1 mo. supply of Wellbutrin, that bright idea lasted about 4 days into the trial, E cig was put away, Wellbutrin was put away-the tension was too much at the time to quit. Here I sit today, still smoking, BUT all of you :seeya: have given me a new hope and incentive to quit. As of right now, the E cig has once again been pulled out and is charging, no Wellbutrin this time, just as close to cold turkey as possible and re reading these posts will be a GREAT BENEFIT to read through, if I have to do it every day. I have to quit. THANK YOU!:rocker: (Maybe we can have our own little support group in here somewhere? Couldn't hurt).

BTW, when somebody that runs a foundation and takes a certain amount for themselves as payment; don't they have to release certain documents to clarify why they took X amount out and where it went to? I'd like to see these things, I'm sure we'd all love to see these things. My mind(what's left of it)is thinking things through, like what if a certain party is going to use some of that foundation money as a sort of insurance policy for a big payout of an interview with OCA?

Wow - you were seriously trying to quit during that trial? All during jury selection and the trial, and about a month before that I was running on four to five hours of sleep a night and you are a bigger hero that I am for even thinking about it! All I was trying to do was not do a face plant on my keyboard! As it was I was in no physical condition to handle that verdict. Small wonder I couldn't speak a word for more than 24 hours....

Was just sitting here idly scheming - no wait - mulling over the question of rumours vs MSN links and thinking....

I'm sure it would be just wrong if we said on the thread....you know I was thinking about OCA not showing her face and wondering where on earth she could be hiding and considering all the possibilities. Wouldn't it be insane to find out she is staying with a preacher and his family in a compound somewhere in Florida? Cause that's a place we would never look for her in a million years.

There are a few of them in Florida, that have a church and some out buildings and some even have private schools on them. Gosh, she could attend church, have a dog, her own little house...and hide there and who would know? Like the one in Port Lucie.....Gee, I wonder if she could be in a place like that? What do the rest of you think? :innocent:

Er...just kidding Beach - :innocent: - I'm sure you'd figure it out pretty quickly.....

I've said too much!! Heading to my own hidey hole....:truce:
Tee hee hee. Sounds a bit far fetched to me .... :innocent:

I wish CA would stop following me around the mall.
How many of her are there anyway? They sure seem to get their hair done a lot.

Gawd the verdict day. I think everyone will remember exactly where they were when they heard. I was travelling that day thinking naw it wont come down today so off i went. Came home and checked on TV and online. I thought i was reading it wrong. Speechless I was. Cant imagine how the Prosecution felt in the moment. The celebration to follow was just horrific. Innapropriate to be celebrating in any manner after a childs murder trial.

Thank you, Strawberry...you'd have to go all the way up to post 446 or 466 to see where it all started. I posted something non-MSM, then my feelings about HHJP and the jury & felt kinda ganged up on with the resulting responses. (Which I know is not true, but with my work schedule and recent news at full time job, I was being overly sensitive.) Anywho, for now I think it's best I keep quiet...

BTW, my avatar was a joke my dad sent to me shortly before his Alzheimer's set in fully - he refused to wear his hearing aids and always made us kids drive because he said his butt hurt from driving all day. So he'd say, "You drive, my butt hurts." and we'd say, "What?" just to get his goat. It was so funny when he found that cartoon & sent it to all of us. :crazy: (He was a salesman for a major drug company, as well as a registered pharmacist and later a counselor....still miss him and now think I'll go have a cry for him.)

I just want to respond to the first paragraph of your post.

Itsy, we are a group of multicultural, opinionated passionate people. There is no "right" way to to believe something, especially if it is about a subject like HHJP! If your opinion is different than some - so what? It is just as valuable and I can promise you, those of "us" who don't agree with you will surely have a think about what you've said.

The other thing that happens or at least I've found it happens because I'm often "across the street" from the popular opinion, is that those who didn't feel brave enough to say something similar will take a chance and post also. If you read here you'll see, so many of us don't agree on a lot of stuff...even at this stage of the case.

This was never meant to be a polarized board - over here is "right" and over there is "seriously mistaken" - I get quite upset thinking you are quiet because of that. If you feel picked on - say so and tell whoever to back off....

Hugs...LG steps off soapbox...:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member