Things that annoy me

and I had more hysteria in my voice than Darlie did. I accidentally hung up on 911 and they tried to call me back and I'm trying to call them back, it was terrible.

I firmly believe she's guilty. I can't reconcile my doubts about Darin. Something was very wrong in that house that night. I am reading through the transcripts and it is time consuming but well worth the effort. If more people had access to trial transcripts, I think justice would take a turn for the better. The appeals process is necessary but very much abused at this point.

I am a big supporter of The Innocence Project. I strongly believe in what they do and the success they've had at setting people free after proven wrongful conviction. It's always an indicator to me when they don't take on big name cases that can solved by DNA. Darlie is getting competent, professional legal advice, problem is, they got nuttin'. :banghead:

Those transcripts are key to all arguments. Of course many want to "believe" a mom couldn't kill her babies. But after reading them, (several times now), one can feel her guilt off the page.

It's the why that keeps us all here.

I have to take many breaks over the years from crime web sleuthing. I became too emotionally involved with the Caylee case, I needed a break.

Darlie's baby voice makes me want rip my own eyes out. Funny how she can whine like a baby, but can't shed a real tear. She has convinced herself that she didn't kill her boys. I am sure there are hundreds of people on Death Row, (ahem Scott Peterson) that convinced themselves innocent.

Here's my stance on what Darlie should do now.

ADMIT IT! Explain what drove her to the edge. If we are still talking about this case years later, can you imagine the popularity she would get if she held a DR press conference. Maybe NBC would pay for a boob job calibrate.. lol

Hi Cassata11,
I know what you mean about Caylee. I used to spend all day every day on that thread. I find myself going there less and less as time goes by, however I will never forget Caylee.

Now concerning the bolded above. I'm not one who thinks these people convince themselves that they are innocent. They will go to their deaths blaming everyone else.

Hi Cassata11,
I know what you mean about Caylee. I used to spend all day every day on that thread. I find myself going there less and less as time goes by, however I will never forget Caylee.

Now concerning the bolded above. I'm not one who thinks these people convince themselves that they are innocent. They will go to their deaths blaming everyone else.

After the CA deceit, I have a hard time watching anything to do with missing babies. Why are these parents killing their babies, it's just unbelievable to me.

It annoys me to think if they ever did free Darlie, that she would live on youtube.

I have to take many breaks over the years from crime web sleuthing. I became too emotionally involved with the Caylee case, I needed a break.

Darlie's baby voice makes me want rip my own eyes out. Funny how she can whine like a baby, but can't shed a real tear. She has convinced herself that she didn't kill her boys. I am sure there are hundreds of people on Death Row, (ahem Scott Peterson) that convinced themselves innocent.

Here's my stance on what Darlie should do now.

ADMIT IT! Explain what drove her to the edge. If we are still talking about this case years later, can you imagine the popularity she would get if she held a DR press conference. Maybe NBC would pay for a boob job calibrate.. lol

I think the fact that she was used to living a high end lifestyle and the fact that they were loosing money is what sent her over the edge. Her babies were cramping her style so she had to get rid of them.

But they did not have life insurance on the boys...right..
So are you saying that she killed them so she did nt have to take care of them anymore.
I believe she is guilty as hell.but I could never figure out WHY!!

She annoys me when she gets all dolled up for an interview like she expecting some hot guy to walk in
and ask her murdering azzzz out.

But they did not have life insurance on the boys...right..
So are you saying that she killed them so she did nt have to take care of them anymore.
I believe she is guilty as hell.but I could never figure out WHY!!

She annoys me when she gets all dolled up for an interview like she expecting some hot guy to walk in
and ask her murdering azzzz out.

Yes they had insurance on the boys. $5000 each.

I take this case very seriously but feel it is ok to be "annoyed" by certain things. feel free to add. here is my list.

1. How long it takes Darlie to squeeze out a single tear that doesnt even roll down her face all the way. She starts with the baby voice..then her voice quivers...she strains so hard to put emotion in her words...then finally at the end of the comment the slightest hint of a tear forms under her eyes.

2. The phrase "within 2 mm of her carotid artery" makes me want to pull my eyelashes out i've heard it so many times.

3. The way Don Davis in his book refers to Darlie and Darin's good looks. You would think Darin looked like Brad Pitt the way he describes him. and the most sickening description of Darlie is when he discuss her natural full breasts (before the EE's) and her round bottom and how young girls would look at Darlie and say.."when will that happen to me" gag

4. The term "livin large"

5. The way their life was described as if a fairy tale. i could not stop the eyeroll on this one.. At Christmas, their house was the most illumined, at Halloween their windows displayed more goblins than any other, at Thanksgiving the Routier's turkey was the largest and most flavorful. On the children's birthdays, Darlie threw gorgeous parties inviting classmates for an afternoon of frolic in their spacious entertainment center. - REALLY? the most flavorful turkey????????

6. Darlie's fake voice. who talks like that. i lived in texas 25 years so i aint buying the southern drawl. its a phony sickening sweet i can do no wrong voice and im sure the children heard quite another many times.

7. Darin's smirky face when being interviewed.

8. Darlie Kee's blame on everything and everyone. its one thing to love and support your child. its another to take it to Cindy Anthony type denial. notice both have daughters accused who can do no wrong? maybe mama's need to teach their children some accountability (no blaming them but for sure wouldnt hurt)

9. The way Darlie refers to her children as "my babies" it rubs me wrong, most likey because she killed them.

10. Who chews gum like that?

11. The way articles and books and websites describe her near life threatening wounds. (see #2 - we get it!!!!) She would have been released within a day had the Dr not been worried about her mental state. And didn't her neck wound only require being taped together

12. the term "Silly String Incident"

13. darlie's cat dying in the dryer on laundry day. that bugs the heck out me. that poor cat. and of course darlie had to have the perfect grave marker ect for it. everything always had to be perfect. why couldnt she be perfect at doing laundry? then she could have noticed her cat was in the dryer. not being mean im sure it happens but darn i wish i didnt know that story.

and finally for now.....
14. why i am obsessed with darlie's EE breast implants. i constantly wonder what would happen if one popped in prison. would she have to walk around with one big boob? would they remove the other implant? would she get a new one to replace the deflated one? and why do i care?????

# 13!!!!!
I had to read that 3 times in Hush Lil Babies and still can't conceive of how you dry ur cat in the dryer. Something isn't right there!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back