TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

If I were them, I would have changed her name and a distant relative or close friend of the family would have adopted a girl who was a year older or younger than Adrianna. Approx. ;)

Just sayin.

So hypothetically, I wonder if there is a PI out there who has covered this ground? Or LE? Because LE can get adoption records, even if they are sealed, with a subpoena.

If I were them, I would have changed her name and a distant relative or close friend of the family would have adopted a girl who was a year older or younger than Adrianna. Approx. ;)

Just sayin.

So hypothetically, I wonder if there is a PI out there who has covered this ground? Or LE? Because LE can get adoption records, even if they are sealed, with a subpoena.

Interesting thought! I would be shocked if this angle had been checked!

Just sayin.

Great ideas! I really never thought about her living with distant relatives. I think they should push her updated pics more on fb and in the news. I would not be shocked if in a many years she comes forward after figuring it out.

Here's a new pic of Jenn and Nina taken before they went missing. It's just so precious that I asked if I could share it here with y'all. :grouphug:

Attachments

• jennandnina.jpg
    jennandnina.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 35
395843_10150507667868775_762248774_8878246_630108820_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...07667868775_762248774_8878246_630108820_n.jpg

This is so sad. I was hoping I'd get to the end of the thread and find that something official had happened, just a new search by LE or something. To arrive at the end and find that all activity is still being instigated by the family and friends of the missing girls is just...I don't know, frustrating.

I'm not sure how I'm able to help, being on the wrong side of the pond and all, but if there is any continuing activity (emailing, letter writing) to gain exposure for this case, could someone let me know? I'd be happy to help where I can.

I'm not a religious person, so I can't say that I can offer prayers, but I hope that their family can take some comfort in knowing that their girls will pass through my thoughts often.

I have been thinking about Jennifer and Adrianna today.
Thanks for all the photos. So beautiful.

The girls will never be forgotten.

THIS WEEKEND! If you're near Springfield, TN - go to the balloon send off! And let me know how it went!

:grouphug:

Sending two balloons up from the Midwest<3 .
Come home soon!

I havent heard much about this case as far a national media goes and i actually live only about 20 mins from this area why isnt there more out there about it??? I read somewhere (not sure where at) that he reported seeing her leave in a white 4 door mustang or camero? correct me if i am wrong but i have NEVER see a 4 door version of either car

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back