Messages to the Cox Family and Susan's Friends

One glance at Susan's photo and her warm, beautiful smile is all it takes to get a sense of what a great loss you suffered when she was taken from you. Losing Braden and Charlie coupled with the loss of Susan stretches far beyond anything I can imagine. I am so very, very sorry.

I have great admiration for the love and courage you've shown as a family. Please know that you are in the hearts and prayers of many other families across America who have followed your struggle over the past two years. May God bless you with peace and comfort.

May God Bless Susans family and friends. I wish I could find the words to express what I want to say but words fail me right now so I'll just send you my silent prayers and tear shed.

My condolences to the Cox Family and Kiirsi.

The one saving grace in this awful incident is that I just know that not only was Susan there holding her boys during this explosion/fire but that I am sure their angels were surrounding them too. Now they are all together in Heaven and what a wonderful procession through those Pearly Gates into the arms of our Lord and his Blessed Mother.

Rest in Peace

There are no words........ My heart breaks for you and the children.

May you find peace and comfort in knowing that your grief is shared by so many. My heartfelt deepest sympathies.

:rose:

You did everything you could to save Charlie & Braden and pursue justice for Susan. Please know that people from all over the world mourn with you.

Mr. and Mrs. Cox, I am so sorry for your loss. No one should ever have to experience the losses you have. Susan and her boys are now together forever. I hope that will be of some comfort as you live with the huge holes in your lives.
God bless.

I am so, so sorry for your pain and the loss of your beloved child and grandchildren. I hope there is some comfort in knowing they are together now, and that so many people send love and prayers to them and to you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time.

My heart is broken for you. I have just heard the news (I am in Australia) and I am so terribly, terribly sorry. I am sending every ouch of comfort and love that I have in me. The boys and Susan are together again. A million hugs.

My thoughts are with all of those who loved Susan and her boys, I can't beging to understand you pain just know there are hundreds of people that share your grief.xx

I am sorry and ashamed to say that when I first heard about the death of your former son in law, I felt pleased he was gone. Then I learned that your darling angels were with him, and I was devastated.

I am so sorry for your loss, and can only pray that you will find peace and comfort in the future. We can't take away your pain, but please try to draw what strength you can from the love being sent your way.

No words that I can come up with convey my shock, sadness, or sorrow, nor do they seem adequate to convey any measure of comfort; so I'll just rely on these:

"The Lord bless you and keep you--the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace."

Numbers 6:24-26

I am so, so sorry for your loss. My heart is so very heavy for you. Please let God wrap his arms around you and know that Susan, Braden and Charlie are with Jesus. Please let this be a comfort to you that the boys are with their mother. I will hold you in my prayers daily. So many people were behind you, the best grandparents, those little boys could have. Thank-you for taking care of them until they were back in the arms of their mom.

Suzy

My deepest heartfelt sympthies are with you. There are no words to express how heartbroken I am for you. I pray you come to a place of peace.

I am so sorry for your loss and will keep you in my every prayer, May the Lord be your refuge and strength and may the peace that passeth all understanding guard your hearts and minds.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that you may take some comfort in knowing that Susan and the boys are together again. You were loving grandparents and did everything you could to protect them. I'm very glad they had you.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back