MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

I think she's in the river also... I will never..ever be able to wrap my mind around, the fact people believe children are disposable.

I haven't forgotten the comment D'Andre made about (paraphrased from memory), She might have bruises on her legs when found. The comments he made about the home made paddle he made for 'disciplining' his children.

Nor have I forgotten how D'Andre would not return Banika's telephone calls only replying to her inquiries about her daughter via text message.

Lastly, I have not forgotten how D'Andre stated Bianca was very very ill the morning of her disappearance, yet never communicated anything to Bianca's mother about their childs illness.

All the things that make one see huge red flags with D'Andre's story.

Where is Bianca?

So why did DeAndre take a very ill toddler with him to go ask about his finances?

So why did DeAndre take a very ill toddler with him to go ask about his finances?

Exactly. Where there no other adults in the home that morning? What was his other 2 yr old's mother doing that morning that she couldn't watch a very very ill Bianca and she had to go out in the cold weather with her dad?

And if she was out, how then was she able to tell LE what time D'Andre left the house that morning?

Also, why did the 15 year old nephew say she was fine which contradicts her dad saying she was very ill? :waitasec:

Sweet Bianca,
waiting for you to come home
:please:

So sad that yet another has put their own self
above that of an innocent child...

Her unquestioning pure love betrayed

My heart is breaking for yet another little one. :(

Too many missing children at the moment. So many from 3 years ago that haven't been found.

These "parents" are almost given a guidebook of how to dispose of children and not get arrested.

Dearest Bianca,
It's turned quite cold and is snowing today in the "D" - just in time for the annual Motown Winter Blast. I'll bet your mom would have gotten you all bundled up in a snowsuit, boots, hat, and mittens and taken you downtown for some winter fun: Ice-skating, the giant snow slide, hot chocolate with marshmallows. I'm sure you would have loved it! I'm saddened that you are missing out on so many things that you would have enjoyed with your family and friends.

Where are you, precious little girl?

Bumping for Bianka. Hoping you will be found today.............

Bumping for Bianca. :rose:

ETA: BDE, "giant snow slide"?! Sign me up!

Not to be blunt, but - DL is a supposed ladies man, but just how much baloney does he think we - "the rest of the world" will eat? I mean REALLY? (with juggling so many women, you'd think he'd be a better story-teller) How can he keep a straight face when repeating the same unbelievable chain of events?

Wayyyyyy too many oddities and coincidences IMHOO.

If it turns out that he is not involved in Bianca's disappearance and all the events true - wow, I'll have to eat a big dose of crow. And I will, because I've never heard such an outlandish tale in all my life...

Remember, my opinion only. :twocents:

Bring precious Bianca home and stop the nonsense. :banghead:

http://www.miweekly.com/news/85-detroit/5776-criminal-warrant-requested-in-missing-bianca-jones-case

I am confused, is this new news? it is dated Feb 14, 2012 but I thought this warrant thing has been ongoing for a while now. Is the warrant still being considered or is this news of progress? TIA for anyone in the know.

not sure if gather articles are allowed and if not please say the word and I will remove.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981093630

Bianca Jones and Jhessye Shockley: Two missing children need more coverage

These two cases need more media coverage for the simple fact that the stories given by the parents don't add up. The father of baby Bianca and the mother of missing child Jhessye Shockley share a lot of the same mannerisms, and the details in both cases are similar. Both cases have also been subject to racial dialogue online, and that's not fair. These are two missing children who need to be found!

Time to carry this over to the new page again, for Bianca.
Happy Valentines day sweetheart, we have not forgotten you. :rose:

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

This case has not been solved.
Bianca has not been found.
No one has been arrested.
The person or persons responsible have not been held accountable.

:rose: a Valentine for Bianca (belated, just like the rest of my valentines this year unfortunately). Please come home soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back