"incestuous" images found on JP's computer in Utah

If Susan found out what Josh was into and that was his motive for murder, to hide his secrets, then all that stuff on the computers may have been withheld as evidence in Susan's case. Not sure of the legalities though, and if that would legally preclude WVPD from making the evidence available.

Good point. A judge in Utah sealed everything in the case. IIRC, that judge had to sign off to release the info to be used in Washington court last week. Not sure if or why that couldn't have been done in the beginning though.

I agree. Especially since SP worked for WA Dept of Corrections. How far does the rabbit hole go? Hate to ask.

I have worried about all the collaborators SP may know because of this work. Also about what he may know about how prisons dispose of their waste.

This needs an FBI investigation.

Of the WVPD.
Of the Utah authorities, wherever this info was delayed for two years while a perp had access to these kids.
Of the Washington authorities who did not notify the lawyer for the custodial grandparents.

JMO, but there may be other pedophiles in this case aiding and abetting this situation.

Since we are talking child *advertiser censored* on computers it could become a Federal Case. I don't know if he was distributing any, so if not it may not. That being said, I have always heard Federal Prisons were a lot nicer than State or County, so I am okay if it does not. I'm not sure if they are waiting to pop more charges on him, or they have all they are doing. I say this b/c even though the previously linked charges have clickable statutes next to them, one can not determine the amount of time he will spend in jail, and I believe this man should never get out of jail. But I feel that way about all pedophiles, and it never happens, they always get out and get worse.

(SBM -- hope I'm doing this right)

I'm guessing these were simulated depictions of adult incest. I do not think the boys were sexually abused by their father but I do think he was one sick puppy and all of that pointed to such a disordered mind that he was a deep risk to Susan's sons.

(And from a later post: )

BTW, in the *advertiser censored* world, parent-child does not mean the child is necessarily a minor.

I think you're right. I notice the authorities have taken care not to say that this was child *advertiser censored*, or indeed any kind of *advertiser censored* (in the legal sense) -- they've consistently used the phrase "incestuous images," which manages to be both strangely specific and strangely vague at the same time.

I certainly hope that if LE had found any images on his computer that he could have been arrested for, they would have arrested him there and then. Having him locked up on child *advertiser censored* or obscenity charges would have given the state a perfect opportunity to observe him and learn something about Susan's fate. But if they found material that was legal, and merely indicated he was a deeply disturbed person, then that probably would have had to wait for the custody hearing. JMO, of course.

I think Susan found these images and or photos (including SP) and that is that is the reason she is gone.

What a tangled web we weave.... I think the P's are one messed up family.

ETA: I am not lumping the whole family in JP and SP's mess, but I think it is definetly not your normal family.

I think Susan found these images and or photos (including SP) and that is that is the reason she is gone.

ETA: I am not lumping the whole family in JP and SP's mess, but I think it is definetly not your normal family.

I tend to agree. Their marriage was already shaky, but she was having a hard time 'pulling the trigger'-- so to speak-- and making herself leave, plus afraid he'd fight her on the kids or worse. Then she sees THIS kind of stuff, has NO problem confronting him on it, maybe even says something about not trusting him with the kids or whatever, and .... well, he snapped and did whatever he did.

The video at this link says parent-child incestuous images. Video is half down page, under top photo. That does not have to mean the boys, it could mean JP and SP or SP and another family member. I really don't have my hopes up for that though as I think the boys were being groomed.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/were-incestuous-images-powells-computer-alarming-e/nHZRC/

I thought I'd read they were video animations (realstic cartoon animation) of parent/child incest? So no real person specifically?

And I jumped into this convo without reading back, so pardon me if I'm not talking about the same thing everyone else is.

I thought I'd read they were video animations (realstic cartoon animation) of parent/child incest? So no real person specifically?

And I jumped into this convo without reading back, so pardon me if I'm not talking about the same thing everyone else is.

Deductive reasoning. How would you know it is parent/child in animations? Where they marked with t-shirts that clearly said which is parent which is child? Were they famous people with cartoon faces?

Deductive reasoning. How would you know it is parent/child in animations? Where they marked with t-shirts that clearly said which is parent which is child? Were they famous people with cartoon faces?

BBM

According to authorities in Utah, the characters in these videos had very similar faces to Josh and his boys.

ETA - I don't have a link for this, but the videos/cartoons did have what is being called incest between an adult and child.

The video at this link says parent-child incestuous images. Video is half down page, under top photo. That does not have to mean the boys, it could mean JP and SP or SP and another family member. I really don't have my hopes up for that though as I think the boys were being groomed.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/were-incestuous-images-powells-computer-alarming-e/nHZRC/

The news said they were animated images, or "cartoons".

That's what I heard. Because of the phrasing, I felt it could be parent and adult child incest. But last night on the news the words "kids" was mentioned and that usually means minor children, not adults, so I don't know.

BBM

According to authorities in Utah, the characters in these videos had very similar faces to Josh and his boys.

Where did you hear that? Do you have a link? That is bizarre.

But if these images in any way depicted minors with adults, especially little boys with dads, Charlie and Braden should have been taken away immediately and no visits allowed.

I tend to agree. Their marriage was already shaky, but she was having a hard time 'pulling the trigger'-- so to speak-- and making herself leave, plus afraid he'd fight her on the kids or worse. Then she sees THIS kind of stuff, has NO problem confronting him on it, maybe even says something about not trusting him with the kids or whatever, and .... well, he snapped and did whatever he did.

I am beginning to wonder if Susan wasn't a "vessel" of some sort to incubate new children for SP. Once they were old enough to "groom" Susan had to go!
moo

I have a strong urge to believe this scenario. But the evidence is against it. Susan talked to her friends about her marriage problems. She talked to JG and maybe others about the problems with SP. I think if she knew, she would have talked to them.

She went to church that AM. A friend came home from church with her and spent the afternoon waiting on lunch. So she didn't have time to find it that day. And I think if she had found it before she would have either left already or she would have reached out to someone to talk about it. She definately wouldn't have invited a friend home from church to spend the afternoon with, like it was any other Sunday.

So I don't think she knew. But maybe she was in the way? Or maybe he felt she was getting ready to leave him and take the boys with her? Maybe he was tired of being married?

I am beginning to wonder if Susan wasn't a "vessel" of some sort to incubate new children for SP. Once they were old enough to "groom" Susan had to go!
moo

IMO she was more than that to SP. He spent way too much time on her. She stole her underwear, developed fantasies, took pictures, tried to talk her into having sex with him. He was obsessed with her IMO. At least that is the way I see it.

IMO she was more than that to SP. He spent way too much time on her. She stole her underwear, developed fantasies, took pictures, tried to talk her into having sex with him. He was obsessed with her IMO. At least that is the way I see it.

I totally agree! Even more reason for JP to make her disappear...
~just what did she see in him? (honestly it is what she didn't see)
God Bless her.

The news said they were animated images, or "cartoons".

That's what I heard. Because of the phrasing, I felt it could be parent and adult child incest. But last night on the news the words "kids" was mentioned and that usually means minor children, not adults, so I don't know.

Where did you hear that? Do you have a link? That is bizarre.

But if these images in any way depicted minors with adults, especially little boys with dads, Charlie and Braden should have been taken away immediately and no visits allowed.

BBM

I can't find a link now - it could have been something someone supposed because of the websites/programs that can be used to make an avatar of a person's image.

But the videos/cartoons obviously were made to show incest between an adult and child.

The animated video could have had audio--parent/child dialogue refering to the other as 'son' and 'dad' (with adults using child-like voices for the parts of the child.)

or

there could have been titles to the animations "Daddy and Son Blah Blah Blah" ...

or there could have been cartoon 'bubble' dialogue like in comics, where the 'characters' refer to their relationship.

:waitasec:

I'm happy to say I have NO IDEA because I've never seen any of this stuff (and hope I never will!)

I have a strong urge to believe this scenario. But the evidence is against it. Susan talked to her friends about her marriage problems. She talked to JG and maybe others about the problems with SP. I think if she knew, she would have talked to them.

She went to church that AM. A friend came home from church with her and spent the afternoon waiting on lunch. So she didn't have time to find it that day. And I think if she had found it before she would have either left already or she would have reached out to someone to talk about it. She definately wouldn't have invited a friend home from church to spend the afternoon with, like it was any other Sunday.

So I don't think she knew. But maybe she was in the way? Or maybe he felt she was getting ready to leave him and take the boys with her? Maybe he was tired of being married?

BBM

Didn't Josh and the boys leave late that night? Wasn't there lots of time between when she felt ill and her friend left and when Josh and all left much later that night?

I know the generalities around that day, but not what time her friend left and what time Josh was presumed to have left with the boys (and likely her body.)

BBM

Didn't Josh and the boys leave late that night? Wasn't there lots of time between when she felt ill and her friend left and when Josh and all left much later that night?

I know the generalities around that day, but not what time her friend left and what time Josh was presumed to have left with the boys (and likely her body.)

But she was ill enough that while the friend was still there Susan told the friend she had to go lay down. That wasn't long after they finally ate. I just don't see her getting on the computer when she was too ill to continue doing the project with the friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back