State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy Beaver talking about incident that happened in her neighborhood, seemed hesitant to get involved.....

He told her she needed to do so.

See, she did not want to get involved.

It was a Tuesday.

I believe her.....

[/QUOTE]

So CB saw what she saw but Gracie didn't see what she saw. I don't think we can have it both ways.[/QUOTE]

When somebody testifies that they were hit by a car and their brains spilled on the pavement, it sure affects my assessment of credibility.

probably 100%?

Well certainly in the case of houses that are not normally tidy. No offense to the Young Household but .... the photos showed a house that was not tidy, at all. You might not find too many unidentified prints in a house that was cleaned weekly or that did not have children.

If I was on the jury, I would eliminate the postal carrier's testimony as she's known as making stuff up in order to insert herself where she doesn't belong.

The little lady yesterday, IMHO, was confused, before she wasn't. Not credible, imho.

JMHO
fran

Omg, now they are trying to discredit her again...this is sad.

I guess they will go after Ms. Hensley too....

:(

Cindy saw the house all lit up, just like Terry Tiller did.
Cindy also saw the pillar lights on.
She saw all the cop cars there that day when she came home from work.
She didn't come forward to 4 days later, and she was reluctant even then.
Nosey people would have stopped at the crime scene.

This is really low.

Come on, Klinkosum.

Her credibility is shot - can't trust it anymore. If she lied and exaggerated about what coworkers did. Can't trust that!

Cindy was nosey, and got involved with people's affairs at work.

Pros is desperate to discredit her, but she still saw what she saw.[/QUOT

So CB saw what she saw but Gracie didn't see what she saw. I don't think we can have it both ways.

Why wouldn't he report $14,000+ in stolen jewelry?

I'm sure Michelle's ring was worth far more than $14,000. I'm actually surprised he bought Michelle that nice of a ring.

I'm having trouble seeing CB as a reluctant witness and a busy body, so here's where I'm at right now:

In light of this testimony, I wonder if CB was reluctant to get involved because it was a lie, but she didn't want to admit that to her boss, so she went along with his contacting LE, then it snowballed.

I've dealt with people like that, who will carry a lie to the bitter end rather than just admit they made it up.

That's exactly how I saw it too.

I think that this murder was the talk of Raleigh, so when the pros didn't believe her, she was most likely thrilled the def called her. :rolleyes:

FWIW, I know someone in RL just like the postal carrier! :eek:

JMHO
fran

No, Cody.

Cindy told LE she saw the incident on Friday, and then she worked on Saturday, and then Sunday her husband and she were at church, and
then Monday was her day off, and that Tuesday was the first day when she got work.

Cindy clocked in at 6am on Friday, Nov 3rd, her story stands, sorry!

Thanks for clarifying it. I must have misunderstood what he said.

That was desperrate, she still saw a car at Birchleaf and described it perfectly.

If she was so nosey, why did she wait 4 days?

Why was LE so mean to her?

They know her testimony is crucial and they are scared of her.

We don't really know she saw a car on Birchleaf and described it perfectly. She couldn't even say exactly what kind of car it was because she's not a car person, and what color it even was.

Why did she wait? Because she didn't see a car that Friday morning. She may have seen a car at some point, but not that Friday and she just inserted herself into the case IMO.

Why was LE mean? She was upset they weren't believing her by asking the question several different ways. That's not mean, that's their job to find out if your story is true and stays true.

Her testimony is just one little piece and IMO doesn't hold much water since she's not even sure what she saw and was more than willing to withdrawal it if it didn't fit. Very strange statement to make, especially in a murder investigation.

All moo & that....

So CB saw what she saw but Gracie didn't see what she saw. I don't think we can have it both ways.[/QUOTE]

When somebody testifies that they were hit by a car and their brains spilled on the pavement, it sure affects my assessment of credibility.[/QUOTE]

And vice versa ;-)...

Normal questioning of witnesses is not "being mean" and neither is providing evidence for jurors to use to help them determine or establish the credibility of witnesses. imo.

Not having followed this case the first time around, if I were a juror in this trial, I'd be setting aside the Beaver and Hensley testimony altogether, and focusing on motive and means. And shoes.

I'm sure Michelle's ring was worth far more than $14,000. I'm actually surprised he bought Michelle that nice of a ring.

IIRC, "they" bought the ring and had to put it on 2 credit cards. Then MY rec'd a gift (or inheritance?) and used the money to pay off the ring. So technically, her knight in shining armor let his bride to be pay for her own ring, to my knowledge.

IIRCC, MY charged at least some of it, on her credit card.

I could be recalling wrong, however,
fran

Cindy was nosey, and got involved with people's affairs at work.

Pros is desperate to discredit her, but she still saw what she saw.

Cammy! LOL

:banghead:

She was more than just nosy.

Come on, she was a trouble maker. Not my opinion her co-worker's opinion.
She likes the attention. IMO JMO MOO, she just doesn't like when she is challenged. IMO JMO MOO

<mod snip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members