GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her feet were cleaned & no blood in the drains... Did they ever say if MY used wipes?? Yes I know some may think thats a silly question, but some people dont use wipes.... When I worked in a daycare we had a couple people who didnt use wipes for whatever reason...
Did MF mention maybe a container of wipes missing... Some people who use wipes will buy in bulk from Sams or Costco..

Her feet were clean b/c her daddy hosed them off in the yard, IMHO.

The notion that a 2 yr old baby who witnessed her mother being bludgeoned to death somehow took the time to wash her feet by herself.. is almost as as believable to me as the possibility the 2 yr old committed the crime.

Bravo. :rocker:

Her feet were cleaned & no blood in the drains... Did they ever say if MY used wipes?? Yes I know some may think thats a silly question, but some people dont use wipes.... When I worked in a daycare we had a couple people who didnt use wipes for whatever reason...
Did MF mention maybe a container of wipes missing... Some people who use wipes will buy in bulk from Sams or Costco..[/QUOT

IMO I think wipes were used and some wash cloths or towels to dry, and JY bagged all this with the other things he had to get rid of.

Did MF mention maybe a container of wipes missing... Some people who use wipes will buy in bulk from Sams or Costco..

While I don't personally think CY cleaned her own feet, I would see this as being more plausible then anything else...the wipes that is. I can't imagine she could clean her feet at that age without soaking her fleece PJ's at the same time. I've raised two children and neither of mine could have done that at 2 but they could use a rag or wipes. Fleece takes forever to dry as it is let alone air drying while she was wearing them. I also think at that age she would have just taken her pants off if they were wet from washing and I can't imagine her washing without soaking the bottom half of her PJ's. JMO

And let's just say she did clean herself up with wipes/rags etc. where did they go?

Your post...
"The map makes me think they are looking at all the ground he would have had to cover and all
the driving he would have has to do.

510 miles worth."

Perhaps I took this wrong, but the "all the ground he would have had to cover" led me to believe you were talking about to commit the crime. No where did you address gas mileage, and if you haven't been following this case closely someone could have taken that 510 miles to mean that is how many miles he would have to drive there & back to murder Michelle between midnight and 6:35 a.m. and that is 170 miles over.

Now if you're speaking to gas mileage, we have to throw in his trip to Clintwood and then back to Duffield for the next gas purchase with a credit card and that is hundreds of more miles.

I am talking about how many miles Jason would have had to drive before and directly after the murder...........510 miles.

My post stands.

The notion that a 2 yr old baby who witnessed her mother being bludgeoned to death somehow took the time to wash her feet by herself.. is almost as as believable to me as the possibility the 2 yr old committed the crime.

I remember testimony about CY's footprints in the bathroom and testing the drains for presence of blood, and one thing that stuck out to me was that there were no hand prints in the sink or bathtub. I will have to go back and see who testified to that...does anyone else remember? It seems like if she were to clean herself up, that she would at least need to hold herself steady to do it.

So to me that would indicate that either someone cleaned her up, or that she was cleaned up elsewhere(or removed from the house)...my issue with someone cleaning her up in her bathroom is that I would think there would be adult foot prints or that CY's prints would at least be smeared by someone else being in the bathroom with her.

I have some questions....

So lets say that JY did clean her up... Did he put her back in her bed or their bed?? I know she was found in their bed... Could she get in and out of their bed without any problems? I know when my niece was her age she was a tiny lil old thing & had trouble getting in and out of my sisters bed.....
So if he put her back in their bed are we saying she stayed in that bed for all those hours without getting down... Did he put those shoes in the bed with her? Or did she get out and get the shoes? So Im wondering if she got in her mommys blood one time why not after the killer left......

I remember testimony about CY's footprints in the bathroom and testing the drains for presence of blood, and one thing that stuck out to me was that there were no hand prints in the sink or bathtub. I will have to go back and see who testified to that...does anyone else remember? It seems like if she were to clean herself up, that she would at least need to hold herself steady to do it.

So to me that would indicate that either someone cleaned her up, or that she was cleaned up elsewhere(or removed from the house)...my issue with someone cleaning her up in her bathroom is that I would think there would be adult foot prints or that CY's prints would at least be smeared by someone else being in the bathroom with her.

That's why I believe the clean up was done outside with the garden hose.

I am talking about how many miles Jason would have had to drive before and directly after the murder...........510 miles.

My post stands.

Well in that case, 510 miles in 11 hours is way more than doable.... drive time would be 7.5 hours giving him 3.5 hours of "free time".

My post stands.

hey Cammy. You are counting the original trip from Raleigh to Hillsville plus a roundtrip back to Raleigh and then back to Hillsville. Just the mileage back to Raleigh and then return to Hillsville is 340. MOO

Did MF mention maybe a container of wipes missing... Some people who use wipes will buy in bulk from Sams or Costco..[/QUOT

IMO I think wipes were used and some wash cloths or towels to dry, and JY bagged all this with the other things he had to get rid of.

Does MF know or did she say if any towels or wash clothes were missing... You know like if she had a set & the blue wc was messing or the purple towel was missing from a set...

Thanks, I will have to go back and google the news articles. I see Frieda Black was one of the prosecutors on this case. This does sound like it could be the one, but we have had so very many child abuse/child rape cases, it's hard to keep them all straight. thank you

This one sort of looks correct. I can't google any more for Durham child rape cases today. I just had lunch and it's making me queasy. I had no idea how bad it was regarding children in this area.

It's hard to think that someone would take her outside in freezing weather and clean her feet under a hose without getting her PJ's wet also.

Does MF know or did she say if any towels or wash clothes were missing... You know like if she had a set & the blue wc was messing or the purple towel was missing from a set...

I am pretty certain that MF would not be able to know that. I go over my daughter's house several tims a week to help with kids etc. but I sure would never know if a blue wash cloth or purple towel was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress