trial thread: 3/13/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but I don't think she dyed her coat, I think she got rid of it from the beginning. JMO

Horrible thoughts that the pink tinge to the coat may not have been a botched dye job at all ... I hope that witch never gets out of prison ever ever ever.

Rafferty proved premeditation when he said "We can't keep her" and by participating in the Home Depot purchases. I don't think that it matters who struck the lethal blow, I think they are both guilty of 1st degree murder.
JMO

Oh,I agree that they are both complicit.I just didn't know who actually murdered her.I think we always assume the dominant male.

Just WOW.

So many of us here, learning today of the horrors poor Tori suffered in those last few minutes of her life... let's all pray together, here and now, our many voices praying in unison for this poor sweet child, that her soul may be comforted.

Thank you! xo

So what's going to be his story? He helped her clean up the mess? JMO

His story through his lawyer will be that he had nothing to do with this.

I don't get TLM talking about her flashbacks and how Tori reminded her of herself at that age. It's all about meeeeeeeeeeee.

Her flashback rage or whatever excuse she wants to use could have been directed at MR. She could have hit him with the hammer.

So what's going to be his story? He helped her clean up the mess? JMO

Um, he thought TLM and Tori knew each other and thought TLM was babysitting. Was high on drugs so did not fully comprehend situation, just did what TLM told him to. Went for drive to fill in time, ran a few errands. Pulled off of road in order for girls to go to the bathroom. Went for a walk while they did so and when he came back Tori was gone? Panicked and helped TLM clean up evidence. But had no active part in this horror. Uh huh.

I am really reaching here to find a story that would allow him to plead not guilty to all charges. Mind boggling. Heartwrenching. Sickening.

No, it doesn't matter which one of them killed her. If TLM hadn't done it he would have.

TLM's whole story sounds scripted to me. Like a fantasy. No way she was that far away from the car and saw and heard as much as she did. I'm disturbed about the "bum" comment with no answer from Tori whether it had happened before. Disturbed whether it was true or made up. Why even mention it? And where's the angle where Tori said if they let her go she wouldn't tell?

No tears here. I'm too pizzed about the whole thing.

I don't think she was far away from the car either.I think she was right there.

That he is guilty of assault but not murder...I think. (stomach churning!)

Wait until forensics come in.
Can't forget he kicked lil Tori as she was on the ground:banghead:

She died from multiple blows to the head with a hammer, but she also had blunt injuries to her body that lacerated her liver and fractured her ribs — injuries that could have been fatal on their own.

No, it doesn't matter which one of them killed her. If TLM hadn't done it he would have.

TLM's whole story sounds scripted to me. Like a fantasy. No way she was that far away from the car and saw and heard as much as she did. I'm disturbed about the "bum" comment with no answer from Tori whether it had happened before. Disturbed whether it was true or made up. Why even mention it? And where's the angle where Tori said if they let her go she wouldn't tell?

No tears here. I'm too pizzed about the whole thing.

I find that comment very disturbing as well. Poor Tori.

Wait until forensics come in.
Can't forget he kicked lil Tori as she was on the ground:banghead:

She died from multiple blows to the head with a hammer, but she also had blunt injuries to her body that lacerated her liver and fractured her ribs — injuries that could have been fatal on their own.

Some tweeters said TLM kicked her... others said Rafferty was kicking her. I think TLM said SHE was kicking her, and some tweeters were typing to fast.

Some tweeters said TLM kicked her... others said Rafferty was kicking her. I think TLM said SHE was kicking her, and some tweeters were typing to fast.

I had four reporters tweets open and I saw HE (Rafferty) kicked her.

I was thinking that some of the "rage" that TLM talked about was from her own sick jealousy over Tori. MR wanted Tori, not her. Just a thought. Who knows what goes on in these people sick drug infested minds.

Disturbing. Am i to believe that she never knew this about him before when he made the comment about taking people, that she didnt know what the hammer was for nor asked when he told her to go and buy it, are we supposed to believe that she just went along with it blindly and is now playing stupid me. Not only did she get the chance several times to get tori away from him but she deceives her making her believe that she can help her and than gives her back to the monster and kills her! YOU DESERVE TO DIE TERRI, 25 years is not enough!

She knew what would happen... when they got the hammer and bags.

She was completely involved IMO. Just trying to make herself seem like the better of the two. Not working IMO.

I will be back for tomorrow's testimony.

THANK YOU for all the people posting tweets. I am watching the feeds too but it is nice to have them on WS and our commentary as well.

Tori, you are forever in my thoughts and heart.

This is what I got from AM980

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Rafferty wiping tears from his eyes in the witness box. McClintic says Tori yelled for help.

42m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

The garbage bag only covered Toris head. McClintic says Tori made a gurgling noise inside the garbage bag.

45m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

McClintic says she hit Tori with the hammer three times. She is crying on the stand and not speaking.

46m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

McClintic hit Tori with the hammer after the garbage bag was put on her head. Gowdey asks how many times. McClintic breaks down.

50m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

McClintic says a garbage bag from the trunk was placed on Tori s head.

51m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

She tells the court Rafferty tossed Tori on the ground. McClintic started kicking her.

AM980.ca‏@AM980_CourtReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

She says Rafferty was outside the car when it happened. Tori was on the ground. She pauses.

54m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

...and all the hate and anger and rage she had. She went back to the car and murdered Tori. Calls it a savage murder.

Disturbing. Am i to believe that she never knew this about him before when he made the comment about taking people, that she didnt know what the hammer was for nor asked when he told her to go and buy it, are we supposed to believe that she just went along with it blindly and is now playing stupid me. Not only did she get the chance several times to get tori away from him but she deceives her making her believe that she can help her and than gives her back to the monster and kills her! YOU DESERVE TO DIE TERRI, 25 years is not enough!

That woman is one bad seed. I am gutted by her lack of empathy and the cruelties she inflicted upon that child.
The only redeeming trait she has displayed is that she plead guilty and did not force us to pay for a trial.
This is a time when I wish we had the death penalty in Canada.

I think CityTV was the only one that said HE, and I think it was in error. I cannot imagine sitting and listening to this and tweeting to perfection. It really makes no difference to me who kicked and who didn't at this point.

I wonder where his footwear went after that day?

They threw out a bunch of belongings in London.

I am anxiously awaiting exactly when and where they threw items away.

What a horrific day to learn what happened to precious Tori.

I feel they were both equally guilty of murder 1 in the death of this lil angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member