Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #7

thanx for the update texas mist & cubby :)

looks like ISP zone 7 is southern illinois... lets hope they can bring her home!!

im glad to see this thread back up...

Today January 27th!! NEW MEDIA FOR BETH BENTLEY!!
New media for cold cases! Tune in to the Susan Murphy Milano show with guest speaker Monica Caison of the CUE Center for Missing person's.
First up, Diane Fanning, True Crime Author then at at 2:40pm - Beth Bentley Case
3:00 pm until 4:00 pm the cases of John Morris and Melanie Metheny
http://imaginepublicity.com/2011/01...ica-caison-of-cue-center-for-missing-persons/

baumhuntphotoflyer-1.jpg

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k490/forcue/baumhuntphotoflyer-1.jpg

Today is Beth's birthday per a LostNMissing email I got - prayers for her family today as they wonder where she is, and that they'll get answers soon to all their questions.

BETH-BENTLEY-46-MISSING-23MAY2010-CENTRALIA-IL.jpg

Bumping.... any new info on Beth?

I live near her hometown - haven't heard a thing in months.

I was just thinking about this case.
Prayers to her family & friends.
I hope they'll get an answer soon.

From the link in the OP.

But police now say that Wyatt was lying when she said she did not have contact with Bentley two days later

Does this mean JW spoke with Beth on May 25 and lied about it? Or does it mean she did not speak with Beth at all on the 23rd? Very confusing what is meant by this portion of the article.

Praying this is the break in the case those who truly love Beth have been waiting for. :praying:

Just saw this in the news! Cubby, do you know if the discussion thread will be reopened (maybe even on a trial basis) now that there is actually something worthwhile to talk about? I'm not sure how that works... or if it will just remain permanently closed.

Just saw this in the news! Cubby, do you know if the discussion thread will be reopened (maybe even on a trial basis) now that there is actually something worthwhile to talk about? I'm not sure how that works... or if it will just remain permanently closed.

I'm no longer a moderator, so this question will have to go to the current mod's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back